Making abs show in 1 day

Hey guys, I'm going to the beach tomorrow for the first time in 7 years. I really need your advice on what to do to make my abs "POP" more. As in what can I do the morning of and today for that extra help of it appearing on the beach. I really appreciate the help.
>enjoy dat ass

Do as many sit ups as you can. Eat a lot of laxatives so that you can clear out your stomach.

Just do 1000 sit ups bro.

Liposuction.

Other than that, go to a sauna and drain as much water as you can. Cut sodium. Carb load and get a pump. Thats about it.

Don't drink any liquids starting now.
Use sunscreen or tanning oil to give more definition

What I'm going to do so far is try to get a killer Chest and shoulder workout and then do abs when I'm there in the beach (hidden from everyone) I've heard I shouldn't drink water or eat the morning of?

Also does coffee seem like a good idea? It's a diuretic and usually helps empty out my guts a couple of minutes after I drink it.

Coffee isn;t going to be strong enough to properly clear you out, eat some laxatives (go slightly above the recommended amount so you properly clear yourself out).

Okay thanks a lot for the help guys

Buy 200g of DNP

so.. should I drink water the day of or no before hitting the beach?

200 Grams of dnp + psmf + strenuous cardio

>4222
>4222

Kek

>do abs when I'm there in the beach (hidden from everyone)

Jesus christ

try killing yourself

Holy fuck. This has to be the answer

what a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do, gotta be crafty

>then do abs when I'm there in the beach (hidden from everyone)
LOL

kek

Lmfao

This is correct. Consuming tons of dnp (200mg) now will forever correct your life choices

Double trips of truth

lmao more like ill be in the bathroom or some shit

me in the back

Kek

STOP EATING SO MUCH AND BAD QUALITY FOOD FATTY

/thread

i do have a 6 pack, i just want to make sure its as apparent as possible because i have an unending sense of self loathing.