How to achieve tyler the creator mode?

how to achieve tyler the creator mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=puwboQ_zNNI
youtube.com/watch?v=zFA0FYQo0Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=mP0flneNfaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AvfaNKBpIgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

be black and dont eat or lift. just jump around for an hour a day while yelling nigger music.

>nigger music

and what is white music? I'VE BECOME SO NUUUMMMMMB

thats a fine example of white music

Be gay and black.

>LOOK AT ME FUK WITH ME LOOK AT ME FUK WITH ME

>CAT CARTi BiT IN NEW YOK I BE IN DA SPOT LOOK AT A OCK SPOCK

thats white ppl music
pic related: Your typical x and playboi carti fanboy

Skate all day every day throughout your teen years. Not memeing, this man has never lifted once and he's a 6'2 lanklet. Looked like that since 18

melanotan, a lot of pushups and eventually a PSMF

this faggots existence just pisses me off, the fact that he has to teach people how to make a fist is pretty funny though

Call people faggots but be a down low brother and service glory holes in west hollywood.

>call people faggots while secretly
being gay

sounds like fit is on to something

I already have the hitler youth haircut, how can I look more like a nazi so people like him will try to fight me?

I'm infuriated when any of these cucks actually has the audacity to hit someone
>face covered
>know which way to run
>thumb outside

Not only do they not know how to throw a punch, their entire plan is to sucker punch and run

no that is numale music

this is white people music
youtube.com/watch?v=puwboQ_zNNI

plz culture yourself

> Black people music is rap
> White people music is classical

So you can pick the most recent music to come out of black culture while at the same time ignoring all the recent music to come out of white culture and picking examples from 600 years ago?

Would it not be just as disingenuous for me to say black people music is jazz?

Plz educate yourself

Rape a pregnant bitch and tell your friends you had a threesome 3x5

Tyler isn't secretly gay. He's openly gay and has been saying as much since 2014.

>Posting Classical as "white people music"
>Doesn't know Mozart is black
C'mon now, Cletus.

Daily reminder black """"people""""" only developed their music by copying swing and folk music.

Are you implying there has ever in history been any Negroid music that is not utter trash made by savages? Because there hasn't.
WE WUZ

hah, sounds like tyler.

I hate to be the one to tell you but blacks invited those, too.

Whoops.

youtube.com/watch?v=zFA0FYQo0Gg

>Maria Yudina

Damn, this guy knows his historical pianists. She's one of my favorites

youtube.com/watch?v=mP0flneNfaQ

youre responding to low tier bate bro. Don't fall for it

of course it's a troll, but it's a solid excuse to post some music that lots of other folks might not have encountered otherwise.

That's just trendy. The majority of people with the HY haircut nowadays aren't even white. Shave your head.

White people invented jazz, moron. It was an outgrowth of dixieland music.

WE WUZ MUSICIANS N SHYYYT

Literally from "Tron Cat"

Spot the low culture pleb who doesn't listen to jazz.

Yes, an outgrowth of dixie music by black people.

Lol hes the fan tyler hates

Wrong again. Dixieland music was white people music.

Even the term "jass" (as it was originally spelt) was in use by Americans (re: white people) since before the Civil War to mean "fast" or "energetic". Jazz was originally just uptempo dixieland, made "wobbly" with more slides and emphasizing the third and sevenths of the chord to give it a "light" feel.

The reason blacks became associated with jazz is because record companies knew they could pay black musicians far less, so they sought out black club players, made bands out of them, then ripped off the white jazz players' songs. All of this is what led up to ASCAP. Prior to the record industry, jazz music was heard in clubs and theaters for white audiences, played by white musicians.

Then explain Buddy Bolden

Slavs aren't white.

Ragtime isn't Jazz. Ragtime is black music, as is Coon Song.

youtube.com/watch?v=AvfaNKBpIgk

dude you dont have to like niggers but they are responsible for practically everything that matters in music; classical being the exception.

Whites are smarter and responsible for all the structures, ideals, technology, advancements, etc. of human kind.

Niggers dont purposely want to contribute anything to society but niggering around all day results in great music. Dont be jelly man.

Are they caucasoid, mongoloid or negroid

KANGZ
Fucking summerfags got no soul.

Sure white people invented dixieland music, but dixieland isn't quite jazz, and it honestly fucking sucks compared to hard bop and cool jazz, which were pioneered by a small number of predominantly black artists. Also funk rhythms and many rock drum patterns are of African origin. Gotta give credit where it's due.

Don't forget that the early blues scene which (was just as influential to jazz as swing and dixie) was predominantly black. We wouldn't have all those savory tritones without black musicians.

tfw saw the OP and wanted to actually know peoples suggestions, but it devolved into WE WUZ.

"This dude" is actually a grill. Would smash desu. Hate fuck for days

>Don't forget that the early blues scene which (was just as influential to jazz as swing and dixie) was predominantly black.
Not the guy you're arguing with but this has been debunked already. Are you too lazy to even so much as google your opinions?

Chest, abs 3 times a week and having low body fat.
He has a shit physique though, why would you want this

hol up

Man I wish I was fucking blonde or I could sport dyed blonde hair, I would have the hitler youth haircut all year round, it's so fucking good

Tariq Nasheed is that you?