Bruh...look at this dude

bruh...look at this dude...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polonization#Polish-Lithuanian_Commonwealth_(1569–1795)
narodowikonserwatysci.pl/2014/02/23/my-historyczni-prawdziwi-litwini-jestesmy-polakami-a-nie-zmudzinami/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blue_Waters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian–Muscovite_War_(1368–72)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_III_the_Great
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wait till you see the-

oh hoho, no...

NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*dabs*

i really wish prussia kept its new polish borders instead of napoleon fucking it all up

Why are poles such horrible we wuzzers?

ENOUGH

Quality thread

>poor, backwards Commonwealth
>swedes killed more percentage of population than poles lost in World War 2
>cossacs raped the whole easter-southern part while being allied with tatars
>Austria, Prussia and Russia still too scared to go 1v1

Everyone fears the hussar

>
All three wanted to have a piece of the cake, taking it all for one would have resulted in conflict with the two other powers

But that's wrong. It was just Russia fucking up.

>poor, backwards Commonwealth
It was backwarded in later stages of existence, but hey, Poles were the first to pass democracy and religious tolerance laws in early modern era. Altough that's probably what caused following stagnation.
>swedes killed more percentage of population than poles lost in World War 2
That wasn't very nice. Swedes entered Poland almost unopposed, invited by half of the Commonwealth who wanted to install prince Radziwill on the throne, but their below negro tier chimpout pissed off whole country equally and caused Swedes to retreat losing 3/4 of their manpower.
>cossacs raped the whole easter-southern part while being allied with tatars
Altough Khmielnitzky scored several victories in the beginning, due to superior numbers, 1649 onwards was a period of regular assrape of Cossack Hetmanate by Poles. The only thing that saved Cossacks was 1654 treaty with Russia, that still stripped them of more rights that they would lose under the Commonwealth
>Austria, Prussia and Russia still too scared to go 1v1
More like everyone was involved in a rat race for a bigger piece of cake.

>AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

>poor
>backwards
If it was so poor and backward then how come Swedes stole so many riches they have never seen in their patethic snowniggers lives then?

How come Greater Poland alone doubled Prussian economy?

Obnoxious fucks

>Poles were the first to pass democracy and religious tolerance laws
Dutch did that some 150 years before the poles though

>>swedes killed more percentage of population than poles lost in World War 2
That's a lie, those Poles died mostly due to plague and starvation during the Deluge.

P.S. Swedes made up only 20% of the enemy forces Poles simultaneously fought during the Deluge.

>Dutch did that some 150 years before the poles though
What year?

I fucking hate all of you Europeans, the PLC aided your meme countries throughout our entire existence, especially from Ottoman and other eastern invasions. How do you repay us when we're down? Pouncing on our wounded body and stealing everything we have. You're no better than the average nigger. Literally replace "blacks" with "western Europeans" in pic related.

I wish we became a Muslim country in 966 AD and invaded your shitty countries with the other Muslims.

Your countries are going to turn into economically unstable multicultural societies in the next few decades, mirroring cesspools like Brazil. Good riddance.

Whoa, easy there.

Now go back to work, Boleslaw. My toilet is clogged.

>the beginning of this thread

I'm running a horror game using AD&D 2E based in Not-Russia. Main antagonist is going to be the Church of the Flesh (lovecraft/the thing Russian orthodox church) who's goal is infection/assimilation of the population (think virus)
What should I read to get better insight to Russian culture and history?

>Obnoxious fucks
poles man, poles.

too fucking proud for their own good.

>Prussia and Russia later agreed to erase any mention of Poland in any sort of historical record

What the fuck was their problem?

As much as I find poles to be obnoxious, I cannot abide them being bullied like this.

DAS RITE

the greatest cuckening of all history.

you do know that pooland is equally as fucked when the west gets fucked right

We should have never joined the Poles. This is all their fault. We were untouchable when we wuz dukes. Look at us now. Disgrace. Pathetic. Poland should burn to the ground. They were rolling around in shit until Jogaila (lithuanian supermenas) gave them pity and decided to fuck polish whore Jadvyga to become their king.

You can take the Pole out of the village, but you can't take the village out of the Pole ~ Lithuanian proverb

"""democracy""" meaning the nobility got an autistic amount of individual power while shitting over normal people instituting serfdom at a time when it became increasingly passé in western Europe (and was entirely non-existent in Sweden).

>We
>It's another episode of Samogitian peasant larping as a nationality which untill 19th century was cultivated only by higher classes which either Polonised or Russiffied themselves at that point

lmao

>t.byellorusian peasant

Also Lithuanians polonizing themselves is an oxymoron considering poles literally had no culture until we brought it to them. Now go build me a tractor, Vasya.

>poles literally had no culture until we brought it to them
how can you bring something that didn't exist until then?

Holy shit, this might be unironically the most retarded Veeky Forums comment I've read so far in 2018.
You deny the fact, that Lithuanian nobility (which adapted many aspects of Ruthenian culture at this point) proceeded to adopt Polish nationality, which is proven and unquestionable.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polonization#Polish-Lithuanian_Commonwealth_(1569–1795)
But that's not enough, denying facts is nothing rare here. What's more rare and dumber than that is that you proceed to claim something completely opposite with a pinch of exagerration.
Despite basicness of the opposite, you claim that it was Lithuanians who cultured Poles, from whom you even taken away own culture in your comment.
We should play a game.
Tell me then, oh wise Samogitian friend, can you name for example five Lithuanian chroniclers who died before 1500? I am sure that if uncivilised Poland as you claim, can provide such number, then it will be a piece of cake for world's best GDL. I start with 5 Polish chroniclers, prove that such number is nothing for "your" historical nation.
>Gallus Anonymus
>Martin of Opava
>Wincenty Kadlubek
>Jan of Czarnkow
>Jan Dlugosz

Kadłubek is not a good source

Jadviga wasnt Polish but Hungarian
Yea i think taking Lithuania to us was mistake
Instead of being central european super power we became eastern shit like you
We have forgotten for years about controlling Baltlic and Silesia because you couldnt do a shit about Muscovites and Tatars useles piece of shit

I didn't like his whitewash of bishop Stanislaw but neverless, he is generally recognised as a solid historicall source
Checked and agreed, except the fact that you call that inbred Samogitian spawn a Lithuanian.
Take a Niemenpill
narodowikonserwatysci.pl/2014/02/23/my-historyczni-prawdziwi-litwini-jestesmy-polakami-a-nie-zmudzinami/

100% agreed i just hate Jagiellons and worst thing ever happend to Poland was that Casimir the Great didn't have son

>you couldnt do a shit about Muscovites and Tatars

Fuck you, faggot. It's amazing how before we decided to join up with you we were kicking ass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blue_Waters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuanian–Muscovite_War_(1368–72)

Did inept Polish faggots ever reach the gates of Moscow?

Didn't think so.

This post is fucking disturbing.
>that image
>that grammar
>that delusional historical revisionism hurr durr lithuanians arent real
>being proud of "chroniclers" who were writing about how BBC (big baltic cock) lithuanians were banging polish whores on the reg

Don't even respond to me until you stop reading your historical revisionist tabloids. This is holocaust denial tier.

>Casimir the Great didn't have son
Top kek!

>Did inept Polish faggots ever reach the gates of Moscow?
Are you actually fucking retarded or just trolling?

I meant on their own. Not relying logistically and strategically on us in every way imaginable.

You're pathetic goalpost mover.
>relying logistically and strategically on us in every way imaginable.
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
J-Just like in Vienna right? Bwhahahaha! XDDD

>complains about me being a goalpost mover
>changes topic from Moscow to Vienna

Well, congratulations, at least you helped Austria who in return for your services partitioned the commonwealth. Good job.

You're pathetic, that's fact.

Defend your claim, pussy, or admit that you're a pathetic liar. You said that uncivilised Poland was given culture by Lithuanians. I proposed to check veracity of this claim, by comparing the literature of both countries. Your deferment proves right to my argument, so I suggest to live up to your own opinions, and thuthfully give names of five chroniclers.

If you do that, you will prove that Lithuanian culture was at least equal to Polish before unification. If so happens, we might take another pre-1500 culture comparision test to prove who was superior.
Hint: It would be /mu/ related.

>Also Lithuanians polonizing themselves is an oxymoron considering poles literally had no culture until we brought it to them. Now go build me a tractor, Vasya.
The fuck am I reading?

Yes you were given culture by us. J O G A I L A, read my lips, Janny. I don't know why you're so proud of having "chroniclers?" how is writing shit down culture? Well of course i can't convince you it isn't because poles don't listen to reason, but i'll point out that it isn't YOUR culture, you only had those because you were christian way earlier than us and we had our hands full with the teutons since the 13th century. NO shit excommunicated pagans aren't going to write as much shit down as someone who has access to Christian writings and education. Try to be reasonable, even though i know you won't.

Nice reply.

p.s These captchas are fucking retarded

Your Baltic pagan shithole had no culture. Just compare Polish knights from Battle of Grunwald to Lithuanian "knights" of that period, they look like some Tatar niggers.

easiest way to suppress nationalism

Nah, without Napoleon we wouldn't have eventually gotten this magnificent piece of border construction.

lol pagan culture is way more interesting than you sucking papist cock so you can roll around in dirt without being bothered

>it's another poles and lithuanians sperg out episode

Thanks for proving my point, you shit eating Żmudzin. Poland was a western country in Latin sphere of influence. Meanwhile Lithunia was a post-mongol wastelan with nothing of their own.

Polish nobility played Lithuanian "nobility" like bunch of fucking kids. No one even consider Liths to be equal to Poles, especially in Europe. It was always considered: Poland and their lapdogs.
Educate yoursef, before you sperg out next time:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_III_the_Great

>polish culture came from Shithuania
Lmao, I just fucking can't, stop, laughing.

the absolute perfect PLC borders

Not without Kiev

Kiev is too Russian for PLC

Kiev got its city rights from a Polish king.

There.

oh ok, let's pretend it wasnt one of the most imporant cities of the early Rus state

Rus doesn't equal Russia.

It does

As much as Gothic and Vandal Poland equals Medieval Poland.

goths and vandals are germans, rus are russians

Russia is the successor of Golden Horde.

>At first Uzbeg did not want to empower Moscow. In 1327, the Baskaki Shevkal, cousin of Uzbeg, arrived in Tver from the Horde, with a large retinue. They took up residence at Aleksander's palace. Rumors spread that Shevkal wanted to occupy the throne for himself and introduce Islam to the city. When, on 15 August 1327, the Mongols tried to take a horse from a deacon named Dyudko, he cried for help and a mob of furious people fell on the Tatars and killed them all. Shevkal and his remaining guards were burnt alive. Thus Uzbeg Khan began backing Moscow as the leading Russian state. Ivan I Kalita was granted the title of grand prince and given the right to collect taxes from other Russian potentates. The Khan also sent Ivan at the head of an army of 50,000 soldiers to punish Tver

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde

>goths and vandals are germans
Germans didn't exist in that era.

POLISH AUTISM STRIKES AGAIN LOOOOOOL

>Poland was a western country in Latin sphere of influence.

Yes. You have no culture of your own. First the westerners had to civilize you, then the Lithuanian ubermensch.

>Meanwhile Lithuania was a post-mongol wastelan with nothing of their own.

How ironic considering the mongols never even touched us, but absolutely destroyed you. Educate yourself before you sperg out next time:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland

Even more irony from saying we have no culture of our own while we had a rich and prosperous pagan culture while you were just sucking christian dick since your conception.

>poland thread devolves into ragewar between butthurt lithuanian and butthurt pole
again? no wonder your "commonwealth" went to shit.

the golden horde spoke Russian? nope, the Rus' state on the other hand spoke Russian. What you're gonna tell me the Rus' were Polish now? lmao

>Germans didn't exist in that era
oh? the goths and vandals are in no way related to germans, right? maybe the goths and vandals were polish too

>then the Lithuanian ubermensch.
How can someone without any civilization civilize someone?
>How ironic considering the mongols never even touched us, but absolutely destroyed you. Educate yourself before you sperg out next time:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
Poland was fragmented during Mongol Invasion.

>we had a rich and prosperous pagan culture while you were just sucking christian dick since your conception.
That's comedy gold.

Just a reminder that Polish was the official language of the "Commonwealth". I won't respond to any further baits.

bruh look at this dude
wait till you see the--

Jesus Christ this thread started as PLC funposting and became another boring Polish-Lithuanian hate screeching with addition of some hohols, krauts and russian debating who is successor of who.
Genually kys, parasites or go straight to

WOAH HO HO HO
NO NO NO NO
EEEEEEEEHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH
MY
GOODNESS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAAAAAAAAAAA~

>How can someone without any civilization civilize someone
Poor bait.

>That's comedy gold
Truth hurts.

>Just a reminder that Polish was the official language of the "Commonwealth".

My point exactly. When we were equal Commonwealth was in a golden age. When the eternal hand rubbing pole got the balance of power we fell into stagnation and irrelevance. You caused the veto crisis. You let the russians gain influence over us and it was because of your greed, ego and incompetence that we fell into obscurity.

It was Lithuanian nobles that abused Veto, you uneducated mongrel.

No, it was poles and autistic polonized nobles.

Source?

>Yes you were given culture by us. J O G A I L A, read my lips, Janny.
So a foreign ruler makes his whole country accept a foreign culture? Have Poles abandoned their language and adpoted Ruthenian? Have they started to worship pagan gods? Because with Jagiellons, and later rest of Lithuanians, it was the opposite...
>I don't know why you're so proud of having "chroniclers?"
I'm not exscessively proud of our chroniclers. However, their high number in a region proves its high level of literacy, level of life, careness of traditions and national awareness. Thus it proves cultural superiority. I see that you cannot provide any number of Lithuanian chroniclers, thus you disprove your claim of Lithuanian superiority. But hell, let's not stick to chroniclers. We can still make the same conclusion when we compare
>Number of medieval ethnic songs
>Number of medieval academies
>Number of medieval publications
and more. You are defeated, face it.
>how is writing shit down culture?
LMAO
>it isn't YOUR culture
Songs in Polish, publications by Poles, about Poland aren't our culture, k.
>we had our hands full with the teutons since the 13th century.
And you think we were living in a cozy peaceful daydream? Guess what, we also had our conflicts, not only with Teutonics, but also with HRE, Bohemians, Hungarians, Mongols and Ruthenians, not mentioning we were split into small dutchies for a long time in middle ages. Politically Lithuanians were doing pretty good, settling empty lands whose natives were cut down by Mongols. You have no right to use war card to explain their cultural inferiority.
>excommunicated pagans aren't going to write as much shit down as someone who has access to Christian writings and education.
Should've baptise earlier and expand your culture, not Polish fault Lithuanians make shitty decisions.

>Yes you were given culture by us.
x,DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Shithuanian culture is suicide and low IQ, so yeah I agree. Shithuanians did contribute to PLC a lot.

Westerners spoonfed you and you think you're "culturally superior"

Dude, stop. At least we can claim our culture is unique, instead of you copycatting as hard as you can from BASED WESTERNERS.

I'm done with this shit, because it's pointless. I can't make you change your mind and vice versa. We could continue this shit flinging for an eternity and our opinions wouldn't change because of the biases we are predisposed to towards each other. This is Sisyphus type shit.

I'll just state something we can all agree on: We were better off without each other.

>grug no like Roman civilizacion
>grug thinks it be clubfeed copycatting
>dicking trees and eating gruga shit superior and unique instead

>memeland

Russian philosopher Nikolai Berdyaev:
>”In the past, polonisation and latinisation of the Russian people would have been to the ruin of its spiritual self-existence, its national visage. Poland descended upon the Russian East with a sense of its own cultural superiority. The Russian spiritual type seemed to the Polish not some other spiritual type, but simply a lower and non-cultural condition.”
>”Altogether different is the Polish soul. The Polish soul -- is aristocratic and individualistic to the point of morbidity, in it so powerful is not only the sense of honour, connected with the knight-chivalrous culture unknown to Russia, but also an obdurate ambition. This is the most refined and elegant soul within Slavdom, drowning in its own suffering fate. Pathetic to the point of affectation. The mannerisms of the Polish soul always strike Russians as artificially elegant and sweet, lacking in simplicity and directness, and repelling in its sense of superiority and suspiciousness, of which the Polish are not free. The Polish have always seemed lacking in a sense of the equality of human souls before God, of brotherhood in Christ, as connected with the acknowledging of the infinite value of each human soul. The unique spiritual aspect of the Polish nobility has poisoned Polish life and played a fateful role in its state destiny. Russian man is little capable of such scorn, he does not love to give another man the feeling, that he is lower than him. Russian man is proud in his humility. The Polish soul however draws upward.”
berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html

youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM

WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR