Got 6k what do i buy

Got 6k what do i buy

im thinking 50% NEO 50% OMisego

Don't fall for the NEO meme. Really, don't. That's all I came here to say. NEO is a fuckint meme.

what about ETP

Good choice OP they will climb out of the dip right now, just buy the coins with the biggest volume that dipped the hardest during the bitcoin pump

Also bit a small part (5%) in bitbay and forget about it for a year, you will not regret it

Just go 100% omg. So cheap atm

What is it with you and chinkcoins anyhow?

>bitbay

shill me

1, Look at history and look the present they will always come on top.

2. Omisego is not achink coin btw

3.ETP is focussing much more outside of china then in CHina

the whole crypto market is a fucking meme, you dunce. just meme along and become filthy rich.

> meme rich

ETP AND ICX SPECIALLY ICX. IT'S ALREADY TRIPLED

buy bitcoin you fucking idiot

now? BAT

also QTUM and XMR for stability

Please for the love of god put even a few hundred dollars into Power Ledger POWR. Currently selling for ~$0.22 per but is easily a $2-$5 dollar coin in the next 12 months

POSW

Big media and hype happening in a few weeks.

Whats with you low iq poltards?

NEO is definitely a good choice, with China news and new ICOs on its platform right around the good it's overdue for a nice little moon mission, on top of the fact that it's on sale like most alts.

I think not holding some IOTA is a mistake, they are talking about covering most if not all use cases of crypto for fucking 0 fees. could easily go 100x even from its current 1 billion marketcap

TOR, you won't regret it in a month post fork

NEO
OMG
XMR
LTC

Bitbay for 2018 moon mission

Let's try again. TKR best investment to triple or even 10x your investment post fork

This, btc is king and will be 10k by end of year. Next year it’ll be departing the already established moon base for a mission to Mars.

Don't forget VEN. Just listed on Binance trading with BNB only for now. Get in before it starts trading with BTC.

Who is this joocy heffer

BTC, BCC, LTC, ETH, ARK

Comfy