Mode us!

hey Veeky Forums

what modes are we?

...and who's cuter? just kidding!

but mode us!

fake and gay

Homosexual

The one on the right looks like the lead singer of Rage Against the Machine got blacked and began taking estrogen.

aren't you fags ashamed of taking photos in public bathrooms?

oh hey it's this thread again

Why should they be?

What mode though

you look like skinny fags, whats your lifts twigs?

cute boy mode,especially the colored one.

The "i'm 130 pounds and all I do is bodyweight exercises" mode

Veeky Forums has to be the dumbest fucking board on this site, I swear to god you retards fall for bait every time

"Colored one"

1) they're both Latino
2) that's racist

Manlet mode

Interracial gay couple mode.

Left is waaaay cutter

Id lick all his sweat

The 'post your boipoosie' mode

Gay mode

Alternatively power top twink mode

Advanced lgbt mode

They're not a couple. This is the black one's boyfriend

I think you mean power bottom

How is It interracial when they're the same race, Hispanic?

You fags posted this like 2 months ago go away

Sad that his bottom twink bf has better calves than him

They weigh less lbr

fag mode

You could be Oreo mode if you bought another one, OP

desu I do not understand how gays are capable of achieving such gay level, how do they know what clothes choose and what pose make to look this gay

its the gayest picture I have ever seen.

Is it

I've said it every time these twinks are posted.

I want to destroy the black ones anus.
>no homo

Sage thread

>its the gayest picture I have ever seen.
You must be new here.

i havent been on Veeky Forums in a month and this shit is still being posted

Yeah

The tall guy is not acting that gay..

He's the man in the relationship

You have poor taste. The lighter one is much cuter.

try pol

In all seriousness though which one of them is more fit?

running at the beach and low bf/10

Oh well. Get over it snowflake

fag/10

Same. He looks like he knows how to take a dick.

Which do you think tops?

Black men always

You idiot, Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race.

This is why it kills me when y'all go on about SJWs but you have retard-level knowledge about this stuff

Okay but they're both the same race anyway. The two boys in the OP

So what are their races then?

Left is white right is black

>left is white
White people have blue eyes.

apparently I'm not white anymore.

You can be a white Latino though.

Well I know that the one on the left is of Mexican descent and the one on the right is of Cuban descent if that helps.

bubblebut mcbitchtits and blueberry boipussi

Blueberry boipussy would be a good boy band nam

Most Mexicans and Cubans are mixed

"latino" isn't a race you dumb amerifuck white moron. kys.

Okay so enlighten me what do you think their races are???

what race is this person to you?

white, why?

Shhh

he's a white mexican

that doesnt answer my question though

Oh look, it's Pharell WIlliams!

(Robbed from snapchat not me)

our twinks are available in taupe or russet. only size small in stock.

which one would you purchase?

here's another model

full homo

middle is hottest

what is this

no lats mode

bros, am I a bad person if I would be very disappointed if I had a son and he turned out like these twinks?

yes. because as long as theyre happy and healthy, what else matters?

what is there to object to about those twinks?

They will never have offspring since they're gay?
They're likely to contract HIV/AIDS since they're gay?
They decompose civilized culture with their hookup mentality and lack of decency?
They offer nothing to the world, no advancement, other than "I'm gay"?

>They will never have offspring since they're gay?

adoption/surrogate

>They're likely to contract HIV/AIDS since they're gay?

they can use protection and take prep. anyone can get hiv.

>They decompose civilized culture with their hookup mentality and lack of decency?

just plain false

>They offer nothing to the world, no advancement, other than "I'm gay"?

what makes you think they offer nothing to the world? they could have interests, passions, careers that enrich other people's lives

>adoption/surrogate
You misunderstand me, they are unable to continue the family line, adoption is slapping your family name on someone else's genes. Literal gene cuckery.

>they can use protection and take prep. anyone can get hiv.
Yes I'm sure they put on a condom every single time they're out at the gay bar doing 5 dudes in a row while high on ecstacy (and don't tell me they don't do drugs, they're clearly at a gay festival which is notorious for drug use).

>what makes you think they offer nothing to the world? they could have interests, passions, careers that enrich other people's lives
>just plain false
Just plain true. What has gay culture contributed to the world? What have gay people done as a singular movement? Homosexuality is a mental disorder, subverting the natural reproductive process. The subjects in the picture here are vain, working out endlessly for their sexual attraction, wearing (probably expensive) skimpy clothing, and attending gay events. Can you seriously look at these pictures and tell me "These people probably having loving, well adjusted families, and contribute to greater society"? What indication is there for that?

>fags
>shame
pick one

fag

you're assuming they're promiscuous which is just not necessarily true. in fact i'm pretty sure i've seen pictures of the black one with a boyfriend.

>The subjects in the picture here are vain, working out endlessly for their sexual attraction

you're on Veeky Forums, i dont think you can use this in your argument

>Can you seriously look at these pictures and tell me "These people probably having loving, well adjusted families, and contribute to greater society"? What indication is there for that?

just because they are dressed up and at a club with their friends, why does that mean that they can't have a loving family or fulfilling lives? not everything is black and white. even if they are slutty stereotypical gay men irl that doesn't mean there arent other parts to their lives

>why does that mean that they can't have a loving family or fulfilling lives?
Because they're doing things at that club that suggest otherwise?

>not everything is black and white
You're right gay men can be brown as shown in these pics.

>even if they are slutty stereotypical gay men irl that doesn't mean there arent other parts to their lives
This usually defines their personality if true.

dude they're posing in thongs for group photos they posted on the internet, of course they're sluts
>he has a boyfriend
lmao, gay people cheat on each other so much i don't know why they bother to pretend to have """"relationships""""

people who dance at a club with friends dont have a loving family? good to know.

see look, this is his boyfriend

>people who dance at a club with friends dont have a loving family? good to know.
They're acting slutty you dense fucker. Posing in barely nothing to show off their penises so they can have as much sex as possible. How is this is so hard to grasp?

it's one photo. they're clearly gogo dancers. that's their job. doesn't mean they're sluts. they're young and having fun.

why are you obsessed with these underage twinklets
could it be that fags are disproportionately over-represented in the pedophile population?
or is that so politically incorrect to say that you'll vomit in outrage upon reading it even though it's the truth

>underage
they're clearly not underage

>their job is to be sluts
>THAT DOESN"T MEAN THEY'RE SLUTS REEE

we all know what happens in gay clubs, dummy

they could easily be 15
you filthy kidfucker

they're all 18 plus, they're strippers, relax

>gay dancers
>for a gay nightclub
You know even straight women strippers are known for their promiscuity right? And combine that with the stereotype that gay people are promiscuous, maybe, just maybe they are sluts.

even if they are sluts, still doesn't mean that they don't contribute to society in other ways like you said. or that they dont have loving families

fags fetishize youth and naturally trend towards pedophilia. Fags are all fucking disgusting scum who need to be eradicated for the good of humanity

here's a webm of the black one from /hm/ to contribute to your discussion

pull your syphilis addled brain out of your distended pozzed anus for a second and realize there are two people arguing against your pathetic defense of degenerate faggots

Definitely a slut. And I'd definitely fuck him

Dat tiny waist