I'm sick of not lasting long in bed Veeky Forums. I wanna get back to my prime days, how do I achieve this?

I'm sick of not lasting long in bed Veeky Forums. I wanna get back to my prime days, how do I achieve this?

Other urls found in this thread:

press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17520786
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/05/if-youre-not-regular-fucking-sleeping.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not be beta

Cardio

Also, cut out caffeine

Just remember that you're not the best she's had and probably don't compare. That'll help you last longer

Fap the same day you are going to have sex.

A fair warning though, it can happen that you'll be unable to cum when fucking that qt3.14 and she'll be disappoint.

High rep barbell hip thrusts, planks and cardio.
Or a Fleshlight stamina whatever if you mean you bust too soon.

What kind of bizarre self flagellation is this? Do you walk around all the time thinking random people are better than you? Do you have any friendships? Im at a loss for words at how consistently this board innoculates itself with misery.

have sex for over 2 years every day for 20 reps

Not sure if your issue is stamina-related or you just cum really fast. Anyway
>Stamina
Do cardio and quit whatever anyone tells you is bad for your heart/health with the exception of digestible natural food
This includes
>Ciggs
>Simple carbs
>Sugars
Whatever the fuck user, you should be on a healthy diet anyway. Fuck you if you're not.

>cum early
Just keep going, remember that moan of absolute destruction she'll let out as you break the living shit out of her senses with your hard cock.

I tried to keep going after I came early yesterday with this gains goblin but goddamn it was too painful.
Diet isn't too bad either and I'm fitter than ever. Just this part of me that I want to improve.

Deathgrip masturbation can desensitive your penis,also keep exercises help you control your semen flow

I haven't had a friend since high school

maybe you aren't but if I really want a woman long term I will go lengths to please her in bed

jerk off every day for hours at a time without cumming

soon you wont be able to cum any other way than with your own hand and last as long as you want. welcome to hell

yea I have the opposite problem ):
takes me so long to cum some girls ive been with start to get sore or want to be done

Fuck the same girl for months on end

This

Or start wearing condoms again

As a sex addict who has always had premature ejac problems unless ive already cum once or twice, i can say that the low dose of paxil i recently started taking to manage my anxiety actually turned me into a fuck machine. I'm a little less horny now, more like a normal person, and i can jackhammer my gf without blasting right away now. Warning though, if you dont already have a super high sex drive when you start taking it, it'll probably zap whatever you do have and you wont be interested in sex anymore.

Well.. I wouldn't advise what says, you're great if you're that sexually aggravated. My ex used to tell me about girls and basically if the guy cums fast they take it a sign of how attractive and seductive they are which is always good. It's like getting a hard-on on your second date. Don't worry about it.

Now, my advice to you would be to have some sort of foreplay, go for 4 or 5 minutes with whatever you have other than your penis, let your dick be the finishing move and she'll have the orgasm of her life if you do the former right. Good luck in bed user.

I do usually smash out a fair bit of foreplay because I know I'm actually good at that. Would just be nice to be a good all rounder ya know

cardio my nigger,
Also fap to imagining fucking her or her pictures 5+ hours before it's time to fuck. How long have you been fucking her?

I'm about to start swimming again so I'm hoping that boosts me up a bit. This chick I'm hoping to pull next week I haven't fucked for a few years but she's a goddamn devil in bed so I wanna try and get the most out of it.

Fuck more often so you can challenge your self more often. Think of kittens and Isis decapitations

Eat more protein, sleep more, workout more/harder than you already do, have more sex and fap more when otherwise not having sex to raise testosterone levels and increase your libido
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>breakingmuscle.com/fuel/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=5c392185e96536fa
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17520786
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/05/if-youre-not-regular-fucking-sleeping.html

Nofap helps me last longer. I can usually masturbate for about an hour and 15 minutes. When I am fapping daily i last for a couple minutes and orgasm is weak.

Probably not a good way but it's effective

Jerk off with a death grip
Before I ever had sex, I masturbated with a tight grip but never really thought about it.
Then I have sex for the first time and couldn't cum at all.
Still last a long time going raw and can last as long as I want with a condom

>using two hands to unclasp a bra

Fuck uglier girls in the darkness

>you wont be interested in sex anymore
Nice

Did the same thing to myself from being a virgin too long. Not necessarily something I'd recommend but sex still feels great and what's done is done. Means I get to go for long enough to get girls off multiple times.

Exactly, second time I had sex I made my girlfriend cum and I think squirt because of the giant wet spot on my bed.
Felt like a god.

Several other girls have told me I good at sex but its really just because of lasting longer than what their used to
I can go until she comes and then go ape shit to get myself off

How do you fucks last so long without compromising your ability to stay hard?

I was able to go two rounds with a girl because it had been so long since my last fuck, but it was hard to stay erect unless I kept barbarically pounding

Lasting long in bed is only good to a point. Eventually, even women get tired. Doesn't really matter how good the dick is when the pussy has decided it's had enough.

A better thing to focus on is making a reasonable amount of time as fucking awesome as possible. This doesn't mean spending +50% of the time on foreplay either, because even that starts to suck for awhile.

Case in point: imagine getting a mediocre blowjob that just isn't doing it for you. Is more time of it going to make you nut any harder? Definitely not.