Explain to me how a lean 130 elite marathon runner becomes a lean 160 pound weight lifter in 3 months if you can only...

Explain to me how a lean 130 elite marathon runner becomes a lean 160 pound weight lifter in 3 months if you can only gain so much muscle per month?

Did he cheat?

What is his incentive to be natural? Is it plausible that he cheated? Why? How did he do it if he did do it naturally?

because he started out fucking auschwitz mode you dip

Pump + got fat + a little bit of muscle + good lighting = your pic

Lifting weights is easy compared to running a marathon at his pace
LMAO

There we go, this is the correct answer. Plus as
Stated he was a fucking Skelly at first

>
>There we go, this is the correct answer. Plus as
>
>Stated he was a fucking Skelly at first
Fuck off op. If you wanted a serious answer instead of hearing our opinions go to qa

Looks like he went from about 8% bf (10lbs of fat) to 15% bf at 160 (24lbs of fat)

So he gained about 15lbs of fat and the rest muscle.

Yes. And good.
I got less development on 500mg of test every week. Diet and training on point.

Let's play a game

160-130= 30 pounds
>cardio
Lets assume 5 pounds worth of glycogen exhaustion, on top of the 10 we see when people come the other way.

25 pounds in 3 months.

>body fat
Looks 5-9% Bodyfat at 130.
Looks 10-15% body fat at 160.
(118-123 lb) - (136-144)
13-26 pounds worth of lean body mass produced in 3 months. 4-17 pounds of fat in 3 months.

>conclusion
The weight change is wrong, he's on gear, or he has 15 pounds of hydration which can be contributed to body fat.

Regardless, he's amassing 4-8 lb of muscle a month. That's quadruple to octople what must people are able to gain naturally. Additionally, he's amassed less bodyfat than lbm.

I did the exact same thing. You just eat a lot

>Elite

Key word. Elite. Meaning he's got great genetics and has the mindset to make use of them. He's a superior human being.

lel look at that fucking lord farquad chin, he probably got some of dat high ass natural test

Except the huge calorie surplus makes your gut have an additional 2-5 lbs of food and shit, additional water retention from increased sodium intake. It's not just 5 lbs of glycogen water weight.

Finally, muscle mass isn't the same thing as lean body mass. Muscle mass is only one component of LBM.

The guy probably put on about 10 lbs of water/shit, 10 lbs of fat, and 10 lbs of LBM, which is completely reasonable for a hungry skeleton to do in 3 months.

Natty. His after pic is well within natty range and he was most likely already used to eating a ton every day and training hard on more days than not. And he was extremely low fat % before so he could gain a lot and still have some definition at the end.

he probably has discipline

I assume no one in this thread lifts

He started out as a skelly, obviously he put on ~10-15 pounds of fat

>noobgains

That's an easy ~10lb in 3 months

tada

if he was on gear he'd look x100 better

hes heigh in bf and didnt really put on 30 pounds of muscle, Id say 18 muscle 12 fat and its totally normal. thats why no mad works. retard. just eat more.

He started eating, he gained a good amount of fat.
He also probably wights like 155lbs in the off season.

+ posing

nah

your numbers are off

i have total weight fluctuation of ~2kg at most when it comes to water shit food etc
and i was 220lbs almost

>muscle memory
>gear
>or both