Well Veeky Forums, it's that time again

Well Veeky Forums, it's that time again.

I've got about 10 scoops of whey left in my ON tub and I'm about to place an order for some more. I'm about to finish off the Chocolate Coconut flavor(was not very impressed) and want something that would mix well into shakes/smoothies. I was thinking vanilla or strawberry.

Any suggestions? What's your favorite brand/flavor of whey and why?

Only ever had the double rich chocolate but it's served me well for years

I've heard bad things about strawberry

Double Chocolate is the most palatable, but they all taste like shit TBQH.

I like the peanut butter one. It taste pretty good in water and in milk. Have you tried the birthday cake flavor? I want to try it but im afraid i wont like it and ill just have a tub shit in my kitchen.

Double rich chocolate is sort of bland with more than 8oz of water or milk. It loses its flavor easily.

Extreme milk chocolate tastes bomb diggity regardless of what you put in it. The flavor always comes through, even mixed with bananas, milk, and peanut butter.

Extreme choc taste like shit in water, but its bretty good with milk

myproton chocolate brownie and salted caramel

Vanilla and strawberry ON are good with milk

Same boat about birthday cake. Like I said in the OP I decided to take a leap of faith with coconut chocolate and was quite disappointed. So it's been a few months of choking it down and, now that I'm ready for a new tub, I want to get something good but I don't want to end up repeating my mistake by leaping for a bad flavor.

Anybody ever had any vanilla type flavors? I want something that will mix well with a morning smoothie with oats/milk/banana/frozen berries and not sure how well chocolate would pull through with those flavors

These are the flavors of ON I have tried:

Double Chocolate - a generic chocolate flavor. Tastes ok in both milk and water. Plain average all around. The 10lb bags are a good value.

Vanilla Ice Cream - Crap. Only tastes tolerable in milk and is overly sweet in general. Avoid unless it's free.

Extreme Milk Chocolate - Good in water and god tier in milk. A bit on the sweet side but it's a good flavor all things considered.

White Chocolate - Basically the same as double chocolate except it's a vanilla flavor.

French Vanilla Creme - A decent type of vanilla. Not as sweet as vanilla ice cream and tastes good in both water and milk. The flavor mixes well in other things besides shakes.

I heard some good things about Mocha Cappuccino if you're into more coffee oriented flavors.

>Mocha Cappuccino
fucking this, better than extreme milk, double chocolate, rocky road, and cookies & cream

Drinking milk gives me acne so which flavor is best with just water?

I had birthday cake, it was a bit too sweet and tasted awful with water. I will admit though, it mixed VERY well with strawberry's/bananas/blueberries. Good with milk, more of a novelty though so don't buy too much or you'll get bored after a while. I bought it for my birth month, it was alright, better than most vanilla type powders. 6/10

Extreme milk chocolate ironically

Id say peanut butter or extreme chocolate. Peanut butter in water reminds me a lot of marzipans.

S C O O P S
C
O
O
P
S

Does it have like vanilla flavor? And how does it taste like with water?

Unsweetened almond milk is low cal and has a lot of calcium. I use it when cutting because whey is rough in water

Almond Milk is full of carbs.

No?

Must be a different brand.

Yeah, it's basically vanilla win sprinkles. It does have a light cake type taste. And its just like sugar water when mixed with water instead of milk. Very foul sugar watery type taste. It's so much thicker and tastier in milk

>Mocha Cappuccino

Mocha Cappuccino + cold brew coffee + milk is better than sips