I'm 5'8 and 125 pounds. I want to start getting fit. I cant afford a gym membership or pull up bar or any equipment...

I'm 5'8 and 125 pounds. I want to start getting fit. I cant afford a gym membership or pull up bar or any equipment. No parks near me either. What can I do?

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Google Callisthenics.

BUMP

this shirt is so dope nice

You got your answer.

If you can't afford any equipment then you probably have bigger issues to worry about since a pull up bar or something like gymnastics rings cost like 30 bucks at most. But here, have fun.

reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine

That positive canthal tilt
M O I S T
O
I
S
T

that kid has a hueg head! anyone got progress pics?

Work on your economic fitness until you can afford gym membership

I dont think he works out

lmfao he looks like the jew from that show recess

I swear I saw a dude looking just like this at the bar last night

he's like the slav version of the kid from Malcolm in the Middle

Pull up bars are like twenty dollars. If you can't acquire 20 dollars you might be clinically retarded

WTC a Sminem shirt???

>By Azura! By Azura! By Azura! It's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here, next to me!

fuck you got me with this one

top heh

Stop derailing the thread nobody is answering the question

mrw reading this post

> no gym membership
Yeah, I know it sucks, good gym can be expensive, but bodyweight fitness exists for one reason, buddy

> no pull up bar
Alright, times can be tough, even so tough that you can't spend 20 dollars on a pullup bar. Ehm, you can always use a towel and throw it over a door as a pullup bar. But if you are that poor, your diet will be a challenge friend.

> no park
Cut the shit, unless you live in North Korea, you can go to a park. Fuck me, even a child playground will do. Unless they got a restraining order on you

Commie blocks don't have parks

>I cant afford
Then how about getting off of fucking Veeky Forums and start doing something with your life. Holy shit wake the fuck up. You're literally sitting around doing nothing on a board that's made for pissing away your time, while you're complaining about your lack of options. You also apparantly have access to a computer and internet, but can't do anything about fitness options? Shut the fuck up.

I could tell you what to do, but I'm guessing you'd last a total of 3-4 days before abandoning it, because of this shitty attitude of yours.

OP is probably a child who doesn't want to ask for money from mommy and daddy for the gym

as a former communist state resident i can tell you this is a lie

And as a visitor to most, if not all former communist countries I can also verify what the resident of the former commie bloc county is saying.

Which is what? That the Commies were way ahead of the Americans in all space things considered, built rocket engines in the 70s which blueprints are still used to this day, but they couldn't bother installing a few horizontal bars for the workers of the motherland?

SMIM SMADY