Tfw gf has herpes

>tfw gf has herpes
>tfw tells me lota of girls get it

Rip gains

Cuck thread?

Dump her or else your children will have to it too.

why are you going out with a whore?

Have you already contracted it OP? You better fucking split up with her.

Sore-y to hear that, op.

>fornicating with a female member of our species
Do you want the estrogen to seep into your skin and kill your gains?

A lot of girls get knocked up by Tyrone and are single mothers, does that mean you should stick with one of those coal burners, cuck?

GET OUT NOW

Get yourself tested asap, and don't see her until you get the results. If you don't have it, dump her immediately. If you do, you may as well stay together.

I showed my gf the thread, i just got kicked out.

Told me to leave, have to call someone now

Stop at the free clinic on your way to the shelter, breh.

I've got herpes OP and desu it's not that bad, I've had like 2 actual breakouts and they more just looked like ingrown hairs, otherwise it's dormant. The worst thing about it is the stigma and demonization of it, especially considering that most people who have herpes don't even realize it. If you're a sexually active person you're more than likely going to contract it at one point or another. Also FYI herpes isn't tested for in standard drug tests, you have to get bloodwork done and they call you a few days later about it.

standard STD tests*

You showed your gf Veeky Forums? lol you've already got something worse than herpes, friendo

HPV is infact common.

Yeah this. Herpes isn't bad unless your immune system is compromised, otherwise that shit is hardly noticeable. Half the people talking shit probably have it or will get it

Good. Don't go back you retard

Do herpes hurt? I got these white liquid filled blisters all over my dick and if anything touches them it feels like someone is stabbing me in the dick. I got a std test but it came back fine.

I have little hard white pockets on my balls that itch a lot. The internet tells me its fairly a normal buildup of seminal fluid but the itchyness still worries me.

this is actually correct. HSV1 is now quite common for genital infections and very mild. 95% of people have 4 outbreaks or less in their lifetime.

why tje fucl were you living in HER house to begin with? also never return to that deacease ridden whore man, do not be a cuck.

Are you talking about Fordyce bumps?
They shouldn't itch, but they are common.

I've had unprotected sex with a stranger twice, two girls on two separate occasions, and I've contracted Chlamydia twice. I'm 2 for 2.

So you bet your ass I have condoms stashed literally everywhere. I'm just lucky it hasn't been something I can't get rid of.

You're a strange man