Dairy milk gives me the shits if I drink too much because I am lactose intolerant. Been trying almond milk...

Dairy milk gives me the shits if I drink too much because I am lactose intolerant. Been trying almond milk. Blue diamond but I hear it's only 2% almond. Is there a better brand with a higher percentage or does it even matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.10719992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>almond """milk"""

it's water with almond residue in it
fuck off vegan shill

Just drink water you stupid faggot

Just drink lactaid

If you have money to burn you can try getting goats milk from whole foods or a local health food store. I bought a gallon once and I was able to easily digest it even though regular milk fucks me up. It's too expensive for me to do regularly though so I get yogurt which goes down easily for me as well

Water with protein tastes likes shit retard. Especially if I put oatmeal or peanuts butter in there.

It doesn't matter because almond/rice/hemp/etc milk isn't going to nutritionally replace regular milk. You might as well just drink water

No one mentioned putting anything in it dipshit

You get used to it pretty quickly stop mixing that other shit with it and just chug it down

I add stuff to it add extra calories and protein dumbass.
I guess I'll try lactaid even though it's more expensive.

> Water with protein tastes likes shit retard

What is it with this meme? Water + protein tastes just fine. Just use less water than milk. Or get a whey + casein blend.

I drink almond milk purely for the calcium, the fact that it's a great low calorie addition to oats and shakes and doesn't include estrogen are added benefits.
Only downside is I'm always running out.

here's a thought eat the fucking oats and pb seperately, wow holy fuck that was hard huh?

Lactaid although I don't think they make whole milk lactaid.

milk your own fucking almonds you scrub

i honestly dont like almond milk. Just not viscous enough. i miss milk honestly

yea and milk is water with pus, antibiotics, estrogen, and cancer

make your own its really easy look up a wikihow or something

Did you ever think that blending pb and oats in a shake is easier and more convenient than cooking oats you autist?

>all these shitskins ITT
lol @ not being able to digest what is basically roids for natyy lifters. truly an inferior subhuman people

this

Lactose intolerance is nature's way of filtering betas. What next are you one of those asthma kids who can't eat peanut butter so the whole school has to ban it and we can't have chocolate anymore? Fag

This just get lactose free milk.
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
Also highly doubt the"milk=prostate cancer" entirely especially when in the article it says:
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.
>sciencedrivennutrition.com/hormones-milk/
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/12/dairy-good-bad-or-ugly-latest-studies.html
>tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/07315724.2011.10719992

I buy a brand called Plenish which has 7% almonds which is the highest I could find in the UK. However its pretty pricey and I buy it in bulk.

Ive heard making you own is pretty easy, tempted to try it soon

>lactose intolerant
>white
try again nigger

try coconut milk

Why are you wasting your fucking money on caloric drinks?

Water is practically free.

And milk has absolutely NO place in a diet as it is. A swedish study on milk consumption showed that each aditional glass of milk a day in women doubled the risk of hip fracture, more than double the risk of all-cause mortality.

And the premise that we "need more calcium" in our diets is patently false. Every study into the matter has shown an increase in cardiovascular events with increased calcium intake beyond the ~400mg/day baseline, including significant calcification of the arteries. If you're eating eggs and broccoli and spinach you're getting enough to cover you.

The idea that "more is better" came from an analysis of calcium intake from numerous cultures around the world. There were 4 statistical outliers that were WAY off the curve. in both axis of calcium intake and osteoarthritis incidence rates. The researchers in keeping these outliers in the data plot showed a general trend in the upwards direction of 'more calcium=less osteoarthritis' However when these outliers were removed the trendline was significantly moved the other way.

A meta-analysis of numerous studies showed no quantifiable effect on bone health in any measure (except a reduction in hip fractures, yet still only unity for all fractures), and at the same time showed a statistically significant 20% increase in major cardiovascular events requiring medical intervention with increased calcium supplementation.

This study is what altered the guidelines to remove calcium supplementation from the regimen for post-menopausal women and the general public. Yet, we're still told that calcium increases bone health.

I just covered these memes
>Yet, we're still told that calcium increases bone health.
Because it does and that basic science and nutrition you should have learned in school

>Because it does and that basic science and nutrition you should have learned in school
Ah yeah I stand corrected, I remember learning how eggs are bad because dietary cholesterol raises serum cholesterol.

I use oat milk, more flavoursome and a thicker consistency than soya/almond milk and the ilk