Tfw too scared to box jump

>tfw too scared to box jump

JUST DO IT

Did he died?

how do I am too scared whenever it is above 60cm

did he think he'd be able to not die or something

Fucking hell I thought hanging yourself was quick but he was squirming around for like a good minute. Guess I'm gonna have to find another way to kill myself now.

The way the color drains from his face is pretty interesting desu

>bodyweight squats, not even once.

It's quick if you do it from a height and break the neck

I'm quite certain he knew what he was doing

Go ahaid user, don't be afraid, the worst thing that can happen is you slip and tear off the skin of your shin like a cheese cutter

That's weird

I've hung myself when I had a psychosis freakout after dabbing so much fucking shatter and stopping, I hung myself with my belt like 3 times in a row, each time finding a better place to place the belt.

I've woke up by pressing my legs up, like my legs just rose after I fainted, all 3 times. Gasping for air. So I was under the impression that I just didn't hang myself correctly.

That guy just doesn't...
What's so scared about getting those adjustable steppers and just box jumping?

There are two different ways to hang yourself. The proper way requires fastening the noose and then falling. As long as you fall far enough, your neck will break on impact. This retard did it the wrong way, which just slowly choked him out u til he eventually passed out and died of oxygen deprivation.

the reason hanging is effective is because it snaps the neck. If you don't snap the neck effectively it's a horrid death. Exit bag is the way to go

cutteR? itS a GrAtOr DuDe HaHa

but what if you land wrong nad break you ankle or fall backwards and snap you neck? I am such a young boy with stars in he eyes and so much to look forward 2

Short drop hanging is faster and/or less painful because the idea is to snap the spinal cord.
He's using suspension hanging which is supposed to cut off air and blood. Not supposed to be too painful but you'll be fully aware of whats happening for several seconds

seems like he regained color on his face and started breathing again, so probably not

I'm pretty sure he was out relatively quickly from the rope cutting off blood flow to his brain. The body is known to begin spasming once placed unconscious. Could be wrong

In ye olden times, the drop from the platform with the noose around ye neck actually cracked your vertebrae and severed your spinal nerves, so it was instantaneous, and the impact also cut off your main supply of blood to the brain. This guy clearly didn't think it through and did it the stupidest way possible.

how many scoops is that?

I mean... watch Frank Yang's training compilation videos or something to motivate you?

This is coming from a guy who HUNG HIMSELF due to psychosis.
I was ready to go.
I probably broke like $1000 worth of stuff in damage when I freaked out.

Never smoking shatter again. or any form of THC wax for that matter...
just good ol flowers.. not even the high quality either. I'm just fine with top shelf now.

Start with super low box until you're comfy. It may look silly but not as silly as crashing into a super tall one. Also the height isn't as important as having proper form.

whats a low box

With your background I'd be careful with alcohol, let alone any sort of psychoactive compounds

It's a jumping box about knee height

That I can do no problem, it's when i get above 60cm box I start to get scared of mistiming and fallign and breaking my neck

I actually have no problems with addiction at all.

I smoked cigs when I worked retail cause that was the only thing to do in that little break, but I quit no prob.

I drank a lot of alcohol before, mostly because of shows like Archer and because it's the most praised and available vice out there. Quit as soon as medical marijuana became available.

I just shouldn't have dabbed so much, that's all there is to it. I was just constantly pushing to see if there was something more to be had from a THC high.

But seriously I thought I just didn't hang myself correctly because my legs and knees were touching the ground. I choked and passed out all 3 times. I figured everyone was like that unless their feet were completely off the ground... like maybe those choking masturbators do but I don't know anymore after seeing that gif.

Thinking about it... David Carradine couldn't have hung himself with his feet off the ground..

but then again I used a belt. Not those cords. So maybe my neck flexed made a little space?
and I don't know..

Why is he humping the air?

He literally looks like shit.

Wear a helmet and/or a neck brace?
Also post video of you doing it so we can check your form.