Biggest lies you were ever told?

>Dude, nobody at the gym cares about you!
>Nobody's judging you!
>They're all just paying attention to themselves!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ofDuE407dis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is almost as bad as the guy taking a picture of the girls ass from 3 feet away.

No one gives a fuck about you unless they're more autistic than you.
If you think you're that important, you're delusional

>Caring what others think, ever

kys

Lol that last comment

How can i tell this guy is an ostentacious, loudmouthed prick? Oh thats right because he brought an ipad to the gym

>girls like you for your personality

what satisfaction do you gain from sowing insecurity my friend

>caring about what people with grade school state of mind think of you

thats like getting offended for a child telling you he can beat you in super mario kart

kek

>the fatman laughing at the skeletonman

I love this episode of Heman

Seriously, who the fuck carries around an iPad, and not a phone with a half decent camera. This dude is autistic as fuck.

Sent from my iPad.

you know typically I would meme here about being an alpha male gym bully that would make that skinny guy eat lifting chalk for lifting bitch weights but honestly fuck that guy. Being a skelly sucks and it probably takes some guts to walk in the gym when your that thin. When I first started lifting I was lucky enough to live with some buddies that had a bench in the basement and could show me a few things so I didn't walk into the gym completely unaware on what to do. Dude in the picture is fat and has tiny legs and a fucking tribal tattoo.

Looks like hes insecure about his legs lmao there is no definition to them just straight down from knee to heel

giant faggot with the ipad looks sloppy as shit & clearly has not made it

it's only a few intermediate poofs that beginners have to worry about. anyone who's put in the work either wouldn't give a shit or only want to help.

>Margate
try not living in a hellhole

>Using Apple products

Holy shit what a fag lol

How much of a faggot do you have to be to be some obviously 20-something making fun of a kid at the gym? How can you possibly be that insecure?

>it gets better

>all these faggots in this thread playing moralfag as if they wouldn't also be making fun of the skinnyfag in their thoughts

Why don't we all just be real here? Skinnyfags are funny.

Not as funny as you, fatso.

fuck off fatty

>everyone is concentrating too hard on their workout to worry about other people

Bullshit. I lift to be better than other people and you can fucking bet I'll be eyeing up every motherfucker in the gym.

Ask me how I know you'll never make it.

its funnier that you are still acting like a child when you are 20+ years old. You also go on temper tamtrums when you dont get your way?

>being competitive with average people
>feeling superior off delusional validation

Is competing against actual athletes too hard for you?

>nobody is judging you based on _____!

Bullshit. I judge people constantly on a whole bunch of things. And I know I'm not special so that means there's a bunch of people out there judging people for anything they can.

samefagging?

>I know I'm not special
did you parents tell you that you are garbage at everything? is that why you have to try to be better? its understandable if you say yes.

he tried to say that if it were the other way around the internet would have just told him to toughen up cause they think fat people are funny.... which is 100% true they're hilarious and even more funny when he doesn't get it that this kid had no choice when it came to genetics, while he had every chance to put down that burger.

>says the faggot who takes an ipad to the gym

LMAO

I'm just being realistic. You've never looked at someone stronger than you and thought "shit, I gotta work harder" or see someone weaker than you and think "glad I'm not him" or even see someone with shit form and remember to be careful of your own. How the fuck could I measure myself if I don't judge other people?

How do you know?

I bet you bring an iPad to the gym faggot

Literal new lifter cancer.

>You've never looked at someone stronger than you and thought "shit, I gotta work harder" or see someone weaker than you and think "glad I'm not him" or even see someone with shit form and remember to be careful of your own. How the fuck could I measure myself if I don't judge other people?
No, everyone on Veeky Forums is super special and are the nicest people on the planet. They've never thought a "bad" thought in their lives.

>I've never compared myself to another person in my life.

ipad. gym. looks fat. dude hasnt made it, just a mong.

>see someone weaker than you and think "glad I'm not him"
No. Because I'm not fucking retarded. Do you not get it? You have autism.

Depends on the gym, if its cheap, or has a lot of teens who would do this shit then yea. I would say for the most part if you go in serious, come consistently, and work hard people notice and respect you. Then they'll start saying hi or shooting the shit

Pretty sure you're the one with autism herre, bucko.

good job going from
>i look at everyone around me and i am superior
to
>i.... im just comparing myself guize.... jeeeez chuckee cheeze

I didn't say I am, just that I want to be. There's nothing wrong with that.

>tfw you come in consistently and female staff constantly makes jokes about you
its almost like they are spilling spaghetti but i just dont care enough

nope, there is nothing wrong with that. But your original post made you sound like a douche who is proud to make fun of skellingtons for not lifting as much as you

I think everyone gets a taboo sense of joy knowing they're stronger than someone else.

Fun fact: no woman has ever liked any guy for his personality

I say hi smile and just go do the workout

I feel they know the low key autism when I can't make it past that in a conversation.

i just go along with it.

You know what's really autism?

Thinking that a simple "hi" without further conversation is a sign of autism.

I'd kill that person if I knew him. I'm not that biggest dude, but at least respectable. Anyone who bullys like that needs to be shoved in a locker.

You can tell when someone is inviting to a social interaction further than that, that is when I get flustered

Biggest lie?

How about assuming that we give a shit about you.

why are you including me in this? I just said i go along with it and dont care enough

People that do shit like that are people that quarter rep their lifts and have shit form

It's a little ridiculous how true the stereotypes are. They all go together in a bundle, never separate

haha fatty picking on the dweeb because fatty is insecure about looking like shit despite wanting to identify with the cool attractive popular kids.
a tale as old as time

many people at your gym suspect you are homosexual.

im not calling you a fag, im just saying when i notice some guy is always staring at me i just assume he wants to come suck on my penis but he's just a shy fella and won't come say hi

Pretty certain there are at least 2 people who find me annoying and have hostility towards me but meh, who cares. I lift more than them and that's what matters
>Weird extremely fat dude who keeps looking your way while doing next to nothing except talk to people and sometimes next exercises

>Asian ottermode dude who you've spoken just a few words to but have mutual hostility and who would not let you use the squat rack despite the fact he was found DLs in front of it and not using it

Except no-one likes the cuckboi dudebro with the ipad.

You shouldn't care if some cunt with no friends tries to big up himself by putting you down on the internet?

>benching 440 lbs first day in the gym

>or see someone weaker than you and think "glad I'm not him"
no you fucking retard. it's not about "phew guess i got lucky and magically ended up strong," it's about "shit i remember when i was weak. glad i worked hard and got progressively stronger."

I started using the little baby plates on the curl bar and 20lb dumbells in my room and back yard when I first started in highschool
respect homie

fuck em, you do you brah

you gotta start somewhere anyhow

>WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAH

no we're not.

the guy taking the photo was banned from his gym

Everyone is virtue signalling that the iPad guy is insecure and whatnot, but the bitter truth is still that he is more alpha and higher in the social hierarchy than the curling twig. Every girl on planet Earth would still rather be with him.

Literally every person that goes to the gym is constantly judging everyone in the gym. That's human nature. And you wouldn't do shit but laugh or pout if you saw someone making fun of someone in the gym.

STOP THAT

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT

i agree dude. i laughed my ass off when i saw the ipad though. takes a true alpha to carry that shit to the gym and take pictures of people like it's no big deal.

Man if someone saw that shit in my gym it wouldn't fly.

I mean, he probably is above skeletor, but he's unfunny. And fat. And cankles. and shit tattoo. And iPad.

Seems more dyel gymcel autist than alpha.

>those dirty shoes

this guy should be hanged. fucking skellies.
the fag with the ipad should be hanged too, yes.

DELET

>Only comments with likes are the ones commending the kid for making a start.

THAT LAST COMMENT LOL.

"say's the faggot who takes an ipad to the gym"

>fattie
>yet small
>hat in gym
>ipad

Yep, this is the type of person who would judge someone in the gym. Someone who's opinion you wouldn't give a flyng fuck about.

Most people with srs gains either don't give a fuck and just want you out of their way, or are proud of you for trying.

Also
>bracelets. Plural.
>generic tribal shit tattoo on shoulder

Who hurt you?

So how is the gym any different than Veeky Forums? I see a FPH thread.

>just be at a deficit and you'll lose weight
>you can eat carbs on a cut
Enjoy cutting for 4 years to lose 10lbs, I dropped 50lbs in 4 months after I cut out carbs

Honestly it depends on the day, sometimes I'm eyeing everyone up. Other times I'm in my own world.

youtu.be/ofDuE407dis

>comparison is nonsense now

>fat bloated no legs probably weak piece of shit with an ipad in the gym using it to take pictures
>skelly kid who probably just started

Who's the real faggot here?

All of them, they're Australian.

WOW DID WE READ THE SAME POST OR SOMETHING XD
Fuck off

I'm a fatfuck who eyes everyone up, good or bad. THe shit about people not caring about you in the gym is only a semi-lie. No one actually gives a fuck about you but you better believe for about 5 seconds someone is going mire u hard or call you a fat fuck in their head or whatever. but really what does it matter

jesus christ I could never take a picture of another dudes ass at the gym and call myself straight

That's true for most people. It's only basketballshorts wearing, ipad using, fat faggot kids like op's pic who judge others like that

>He attracts thots, therefore he's superior
Daily reminder that Isaac Newton died a virgin. Being a decent person deserves much more respect than popularity, strength or looks. Pretty sure the guys in OP are misc trolls anyway.

Lol who cares is my conclusion? I grunt and shit as fuck and some people seems to be annoyed by me but do I give a fuck? no. I try out a new excercise and maybe my form looks really weird or my balance is off and people will look. But are these people my friends? some of them, but everyone? no. Will any of that shit matter when I leave the gym? no lol.

I'm at the gym to improve myself and to get results, fuck what anyone else thinks of me. I used to care, but not caring anymore is probably the best feeling ever.

Are people really this insecure about their sexuality that they convince themselves that this picture has anything to do with sexual orientation? Sure the guy is a jackass, but implying that he's homosexual is ridiculously far-fetched.

you're taking a picture of a man's ass lifting at the gym. that's pretty fuckin weird.

imagine this being a female, please tell me how it's less creepy because it's a guy

>SS & GOMAD doesn't work!!!1one!!1

My progress pictures beg to differ.

What are those lines from

They're my abs, which according to most liars you shouldn't be able to see when doing GOMAD.

>you are a beautiful boy you will find a girlfriend in no time :)

you are not the body type GOMAD was designed for

shit was created for skellys who can't gain weight to save their souls

Do you want him to censor the ass or something? It's not a picture that highlights his ass, it's just a part of his body you donkey.

lol i want him to not take picture of boys (or fucking anyone) at the gym, how am I the weird one here???

>not having heapdhones in
>not zoning everything out
>not imagining yourself drowning in a sea of heroin when you lift

never gun meik et

The nice thing about going from being a fat piece of shit to a skinnyfat piece of shit is that you no longer care what people think of you.

I've been an embarrassment for my entire life everywhere I went, I don't care if I'm an embarrassment in the gym for another year or two.

It's obviously weird to take a picture in the first place, but it's even weirder to claim it's a picture of his ass and make comments about sexual orientation.

too close to home