Be me

>be me
>be overweight
>want to stop eating unhealthy
>eat taco bell and carl's jr. and stop at a gas station for candy and a soda tonight
>that shame

how do i stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8FuXiPfRoyU
youtu.be/fyBF3WKbnHE?t=1183
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't stop, keep doing it.

>Carls jr
Get monster burger low carb no mayonnaise.

>Taco Bell
Pre workout only

6 feet, 0 inches
182 lbs

I used to be 160 just 10 years ago.

I keep getting fatter and fatter

Just stop. Don't think about them. They are more expensive than cook your own dinner anyway.

This.
Literally this. And only get the 20-25g protein burrito they have there. Its probably the most "decent" food they provide macro wise.

20lbs in 10 years you can lose that in like 3 months

i wash myself with a rag on a stick

Look at those mukbang videos and think to yourself look at those sick fucks clogging their arteries.

>Look at those mukbang videos
>sick fucks

muckband
threemilk t

sick fuck

cute jewish loli
does not compute

youtube.com/watch?v=8FuXiPfRoyU

Man the fuck up. If you want to get fit you'll make the concious effort to stop eating crap. If not, go be fat somewhere else & blame it on genetics or whatever those lazy fucks do. You have the power to change your situation. It's mind over matter.

write a memoir detailing the emotional roller coaster of going to a fast food place, spending what they claim is around 5 bucks but ends up somewhere around 8 or 9 dollars for the combo, eating the greasy mess, and then feeling sad about it after. then the next time you crave one, read from your memoir instead

yes, I'm stuffed and bloated right now, and full of regret.

I wish I hadn't eaten a mexican pizza, a taco, some french fries, and a burger, and the sweet tarts I bought

I feel so gross

That's because you needed a resolution, a last big mistake so you would not keep thinking "what if" and "just one more". Now you did it, so from now on just go forward. And don't listen to the tards itt trying to rationalize it, even the "least harmful" food at these chains still has a bunch of crap in it.

Dude that's fucking gross you're going to be on the toilet for hours

Indeed, and that shitting shall be my penance.

Try cutting out snacks OP, I only eat two meals a day and I still lost weight eating McDonald's for lunch every day for two weeks straight, don't even feel hungry after a while.

your candy of choice was sweet farts? fuck you dude, if i ever went back to eating sugar i'd choose something better than sweet farts.

Find something to be proud of and throw your life into it. It makes other challenges easier to overcome.

It wasn't even real sweet tarts, either, but some weird sweet tart pellets, little balls of sugary chewy grossness

oh, I am like unto a dug, which returneth to its vomit, yea, even to eat again!

This...100% this. When you are hungry, or are losing the willpower, just watch this fucks and remind yourself that it doesn't have to be this way.. not for you.

youtu.be/fyBF3WKbnHE?t=1183