Bannon mode

How do I achieve?

This guy is supposed to be the savior of the white race?

Alcohol

1 bottle x 1 day

Whine all day about minorities 3x10

>fill garbage sacks with raw chicken parts and stuff under clothes
>get a skin graft of a ballbag with melanoma on your face

I can see his liver through his shirt
>how can i achieve this mode?
Beat the piss out of your stupid, whore wife

I'm a fan
btw my pic included of Bannon

>body so disappointed that his fat has it's arms crossed

Why do people do this?

Kek

SO.
FUCKING.
T H I C C.

Steve Bannon is my Brapfu by far.

watch wife get fucked by blacks and immigrants 3x8
cope via 1l vodka/day 5x5

holy shit, he looks like walking death

how old is he?

Because the corporate media want people to hate and blame marginalized groups with zero power for all the problems in this country. That way people don't realize that the problems really stem from the corrupt corporate controlled government.

He looks like if cancer was a person.

Fuck

Work your way up from poverty to great wealth through the Navy and Hollywood.

Get so redpilled it literally destroys your thyroid.

Latch onto historical determinist ideologies that are very clear about a fourth catastrophic event in American society, set to happen any day now.

Find the man who closest matches your ideal iconoclast antiestablishment figure, regardless of his actual personality or politics.

Pursue a scorched earth strategy to reshape America into a shape you believe will withstand the global winds of conflict.

I dislike Trump pretty bad, but Bannon is one of the most compelling figures I've ever seen in politics. His documentaries are bananas.

Isn't he hyper-patriotic?
How does he square that with the obvious Russian meddling?

Don't make the Russian kids angry

How much rare Steak, beer, and possible skin cancer will Martin Sheen have to consume to play him in a docudrama?

>How does he square that with the obvious Russian meddling?
RetardAlert.gif

So far Bannon hasn't been implicated in any Russia ties, and he's been butting heads with Kushner and the other close aides who have been implicated. All of which makes him even more interesting to me.

Some of his ideas seem a little over-broad, but whenever he speaks he sounds perfectly articulate and reasonable. I can imagine why he was chosen as the speechwriter for the inauguration.

whelp you went and triggered all of the /pol/fags thanks m8

If we took Bannon from OP's pic and put him on an optimal diet and training routine, could he still make it before dying?

Can't lift a broken thyroid away.

>Russian meddling

are you retarded. i can't believe people actually fall for this obvious meme

Just look at these facial genetics.

>(You)

He's what we have.

Be better.

He's literally dying from organ failure. It's that dead man walking mindset that keeps him getting up in the morning.

this.

BASED MODS

Looks a bit Australian to me.

Bannon is unhealthy but that particular image is from an onion article along the lines of 'bannons engorged liver partcicipates in whitehouse meetings'

>samefagging this hard
>being this obvious because you're power is fucking gone