This is UFC fighter Sage Northcutt, 6'0", 170 lbs, 21 years old

This is UFC fighter Sage Northcutt, 6'0", 170 lbs, 21 years old.

Now, keeping in mind that he's effectively been training from child, I ask you Veeky Forums - is he natty?

no

No.

everybody is on steroids. You're on steroids

I find it hilarious someone would name their child sage. Hahahaha.

I'm on steroids just from reading this post.

USADA is no joke

Top 2 pics look ALMOST natty
Bottom pic seals the deal that he's juicy.
>Those delts

he's 5'10 at best

His asian sister is called noko

Oh you

Does he have 3 other siblings named Parsley, Rosemary, and Thyme?

Reminder that this scrub got choked out by a DYEL nobody whose previous fight was against an untrained pro wrestler.

Reminder that your muscles don't mean shit for fighting.

T U M B L E D I C K

These pictures are heavily photoshopped. Look at the top right pic you can see it clearly. He is probably natty and just top 1% of training, genetics, and probably work ethic

FUCK SON

I'm on steroids

I've been out of the loop for a bit how did he fare? He seems small, maybe just framewise for 170

> top 1% genetics

this shit is said all the time yet there's no basis for its merit. he's simply been conditioned since birth to do this. anyone could do it if they work hard enough - you don't even have to start from youth.

Sauce me on bottom pic. This is goal body material

That bottom picture can't be him. Maybe it's just the angle but he looks waaaaaay bigger than the top two

nobody with a trapezius like the bottom picture is natty.

If I'm on steroids, why the fuck do I still look like shit?

I follow MMA and I've never seen him look like that bottom picture anywhere else before. I would 100% say natty until I saw that bottom pic but it doesn't seem real. It seems shooped or some shit because he looks way bigger in that pic than in anything else.

Also I would not be surprised if he did do steroids when he was like 16-18 and stopped once MMA actually started getting serious about drug testing

>northcutt senior was a competitive bodybuilder who was busted for roiding back in the eighties
>still thinking there's any chance he hasn't been lacing his kids' food with magic juice since birth
Nate is right

lewl.

Blasting and cruising for past 4-5 years. Wondering the same thing.

I think its down to gear quality, dosages, and the holy grail - Growth hormona.

Could be. Nothing about his physique screams roids...

But if he's a UFC fighter that's been training that long, you can bet good money that he's some sort of PED stack.

Also keep in mind his father was a pro bodybuilder

He's not big but ultra lean.

his size is aquireable natty but leanness is questionable.

lol @ thinking roids are all about size though

Depends on what his weight walking around is. 170lbs at 6'1" is quite small.

Easy 200 most 155ers cut from around 190

or you just have no idea how to lift. What are your stats?

Yes. Almost certainly Anavar.

Tfw this guy is the same height / age as me and he is a elite athlete who looks like a god

Natty. The bf% is the only thing highly suspicious. But as far as muscles go he just has great biceps insertions that make the arm look wide and tall from certain angles but your mind reads it as perfectly circular. I doubt they'd be bigger than 16 inches.

He got rekt by him- he does SS.

Could it be that....you actually have to work fucking hard and have your diet together?
Nah! Just keep hoping for some magic pill, you'll make it.

GO TAKE A COFFEE BREAK NATE

People always screeching STEROIDS aren't training hard enough