ADF STOPS PERIODS?

YOU ASSHOLES, IM MEANT TO TAKE A SPECIAL BIRTH CONTROL FOR THE FIRST TIME WHEN MY PERIOD STARTS BUT THERE IS NO BLOOD, ONLY SLIGHT PAINS WHEN AM I MEANT TO TELL WHEN IT STARTS FUCK YOU

>Decide to permanently alter your endocrine system because you want to be able to take gallons of semen unprotected
>Surprised when strange things start happening

NO YOU IDIOT

I have not taken my birth control(saheli) EVER.
Im meant to take it when the period starts.
This period is meant to be the first time i take it but theres no blood.

Ive been on ADF fasting for more than 3 weeks.

Ive been doing the ADF fasting where i don't eat for a whole day, then i eat the next day, repeat. Ive done it for more than 3 weeks. I was meant to experiment with a birth control pill (saheli/cenchroman) that i must take as soon as my period starts BUT THERE'S NO BLOOD. How am i meant to tell when the period starts? I need to take the saheli/cenchroman to stop me from ever having any kids ever i never want kids. Could ADF fasting be working as a birth control??? I need to know Im married btw and we always wear a condom and take it out before finishing.

>Having problems with regular bodily systems
>Decide to ingest hormones to fuck up your systems even more in the name of your god Cummies
If you're not having periods more than an occasional missed/early/late one that's generally not a good sign.

>BIRTH CONTROL
Slut

I DONT WANNA STOP EATING LIKE THIS IT WORKS SO WELL FOR ME

Veeky Forums is not your personal gynecologist

I love when incels lash out at women for doing the thing they want most in this world. It's probably the funniest thing on Veeky Forums and why I still come here occasionally

I am a woman. I take birth control. I am telling you that you need to contact your doctor. Please do so, post haste.

For my husband...

sigh, maybe today or tomorrow.

>ADF fasting
>Alternate day fasting fasting
Anyway, you're probably pregnant femanon.

I HAVE NOT DONE IT IN MONTHS

>doesnt deny taking gallons of semen

You can get pregnancy tests at the dollar store. They're 99% effective and cheap enough you can buy, like, 8 and just test one or two a week until you get your period again. That way you at least know you aren't prego.

If you're not pregnant, there are a lot of factors that could contribute to losing your period, such as body fat percentage. If you're under or severely over weight, have ovarian cysts, stds, etc all sorts of things can mess with you. Go to a doctor.

You'll still be able to take your birth control even if you don't have periods anymore, don't worry. The doctor or pharmacist should be able to tell you how to take it if you aren't getting periods right now. Besides, no periods > periods.

I STATED IN ANOTHER POST WE USE A CONDOM AND TAKE IT OUT BEFORE FINISHING

ITS NOT PREGNANCY FOR CHRISTS SAKE I HAVE NOT BEEN DOING IT FOR MONTHS CUZ REASONS

yes type it in all caps so we know you're yelling it.
just talked to a gynecologist. Don't be stupid. (anymore)

ITS NOT THAT FUCKFACE

Hmmm I'm going to need some pictures of your vagina to diagnose this.

adf?
adult
dumb
fuck?

I HAVEN'T DONE IT SINCE MY LAST PERIOD

Umm, chicks don't frogpost... But I'll humor you... Just get depot injections, or go to a doctor. Gud b8 tho

so you havent had sex in months and are concerning yourself with birth control

?this made me feel bad tho

Jesus christ this person is the most stereotypical woman ever.

>overreacting to everything
>going into full blow banshee panic mode before even considering any possible simple explanations
>lashing out violently at anyone attempting to offer the help that she is explicitly asking for
>when someone tells her exactly what she should do, she becomes dismissive and procrastinates the solution, because she wanted you to magically fix her problem instantaneously and you were unable to do this (see her response here to this suggestion )

I think Veeky Forums needs to implement a no woman rule in addition to the no under 18 rule.

>women can be president

she's been taking gallons of semen. just not from her husband and now she's pregnant

NO THAT STUFF MAKES YOU FUCKING FAT AND DESTROYS YOUR BONES AND HAIR LOSS, I ALREADY HAVE THIN BREAKING HAIR

I cant see him for a while, STOP DERAILING THIS YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

YOUR ANONYMOUS FUCKING CUNTS, YOU DONT MATTER

Shut the fuck up Kenny, kys, nobody likes you and we all know you're full of shit trying to get info for your hookers because Katya is lying to you.

By any chance, is either in prison or in a mental institution? Or are you two being kept legally separated from each other for some reason? Judging by your attitude and comments, I think you may legitimately be insane, and I imagine your husband isn't much different from you.

This seems like obvious bait...

If not get a checkup. If you're too low on calories/bodyfat that'll stop period. Otherwise you may be sick or something, or some medications can do that

ITS NONE OF THOSE DEGENERATE REASONS
IM SICK OF THIS BEING DERAILED

Can you catch a flu that stops periods or something?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
nah, jk kys you disgusting hysterical slag

Lemme handle this one guys, I speak /r9k/, /pol/, and a tiny bit of Veeky Forums...
GO TO A FUCKING DOCTOR YOU DUMB ROASTIE BITCH. MAYBE IF YOU WEREN"T SUCH A DEGENERATE, YOU WOULDN"T HAVE THESE PROBLEMS!!! Birth control = less kids. Less kids = less people with your genetics. Less people with your genetics = failure at life. Also, if you get pregnant, you can just drink tons of alcohol and just shit out a dead fetus idk what the big deal is.

>Also, if you get pregnant, you can just drink tons of alcohol and just shit out a dead fetus idk what the big deal is.

damn, this nigga ruthless

I'm in my first year of Med school, and I have an idea of what the issue might be, and I'd throw my two cents in if you weren't so god damn shrill

Bitch this thread was never on the rails to begin with. You seem to need mental help more than you need physical help. Thank god you won't be having any kids, you fucking psycho.

ITS NOT FUCKING PREGNANCY FUCKHEAD

I CANT GET ON BIRTH CONTROL UNTILL I HAVE MY PERIOD THO

more like sick of not being railed on the reg

That's not where I was going

I don't come to fit to hear about vagina juices

Please tell me or ill ruin fit and never leave.

dumb roastie

>go to YT
>subscribed to barbell brigade
>"PREGNANT POWERLIFTER"
>Also bonus, megsquats reviewing sperm cups for later use!

fastest unsubs of my life

roasties getting what they deserve

>Married
>Hasn't fucked in months.
Let him go, he doesn't deserve this fate.

Also, fasting fucks up your hormones in a crazy way.
Go talk to your doctor.

>i havent done it in months!
>i need birth control
>i am married!
shit doesnt add up, whore

>mfw op husband is enjoying sweet tight highschool puss while his roastie wife thinks shes punishing him by not enabling sex

>or ill ruin fit

Empty threats aside, my guess is sudden weight loss from ADF, plus the stress of being a crazy bitch and a possible hormonal imbalance is throwing your fingertrap out of whack. See a licensed health care professional, instead of a student on a Finnish fly fishing forum.

I actually have your answer OP but i am not going to tell you because you seem like an annoying cunt. Have fun

this, suck my balls roastie

Theres too much stuff to explain about it fuckface

Ill ruin fit if u dont tell me

Alright, well at least the banshee has finally figured out how to turn off caps lock. That's progress I suppose.

>Please tell me or ill ruin fit and never leave
>Theres too much stuff to explain about it fuckface
>Ill ruin fit if u dont tell me

Now if we could just calm down that confrontational attitude of yours, we might be able to actually help you a bit with your problem.

I swear, for someone who supposedly can't get their period, you're really acting like you're on your period.

i'd like to see you try.

On this slow fucking board? Bitch start typing if you already havent

yo op I'm an RN, gimme a rundown and I'll do my best, but stop acting like a fucking psycho ok

Kek

Not fitness related. Mods, please prune.

lifting with a baby inside you, just doesn't sound safe man

OP, you sound fat. Are you fat? Obesity is known to fuck with your periods.

This thread is funny, I love how this bitch is slowly regretting everything she has done or cause she's just autistic, either way, it's funny.

You can't ruin what is already shit, roastie.

>wants to improve body
>never wants kids
If you aren't trolling, why don't you just kill yourself, as you'd be a mentally ill waste of space anyway?

Checked.

Kids suck ass and distract from husband.

underfed maybe? anorexia people dont have periods

OP, the reason why you don't bleed out of your vagina is that you are a guy. There are no girls on Veeky Forums.

trips of truth

from what i remember if your body does not have enough energy then your fertilitty drops and you stop having periods the same happens when you are fat.

Feels good being a man tbqh senpai-a-lam

Why do you need birth control if you've already made yourself infertile? Kek

Don't take hormonal birth control. Get a diaphragm instead.

thats disgusting, like leaving a medicine cup up your asshole all day

Thanks for that.

Clearly the weight loss method isn't working like you want if your body is denying you a natural monthly process.
Pls send him to get a vasectomy and get your hormones back on track

>send him to get a vasectomy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>reversible in case he decides he fucked up by staying with someone who doesn't want to be bred

yeah whatever makes you feel better slut

whatever - have a babby you roastie slut (assuming it's not mulatto)

I enjoy how ive never seen this image being posted here until i posted it about a month ago

dont take birth control, use grill tongs to perform your own abortions. eat fetus for sweet protien gainz