Do police really raid gyms in Scandinavian countries and drug test people?

Do police really raid gyms in Scandinavian countries and drug test people?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JVpMNyjm
pastebin.com/hdDMNfe7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah, just Sweden. They need to make sure that only brown and black foreigners have high testosterone levels.

I got tested at Stockholm airport during the security screening

Fucking shithole of a country.

this. if a white man has testosterone level as high as the average african, or even look remotely swole, he will then be on the list for doping test.

The white men shall not resist the invasion

This. You're not a bigot are you OP?

Good. I was a college gym manager for a few years and kicked out anyone who was obviously on junk.

In Denmark, you can get banned from gyms if you test positive for steroids. If you refuse to be tested, you get an autoban. You won't get arrested or fined, unless they catch you with the actual vials.

t. Dane

You are a huge faggot

Is it a common gym policy or law?

What if you can't get a blood test because you have a phobia of needles?

Meant for

It was my policy but the college was on board with it, there was literally no reason for people to be fucking with themselves for sheer vanity and laziness purposes. The gym was for actual hard work and fitness.

Those who wanted otherwise were absolutely free to go anywhere else.

Seems like very isolated incidents. All gyms have these policies of 'nuh dopin allowed' but in like six years of being into fitness I have never seen it happen or heard about it happening from anyone.

You sound like a fucking kike

> I don't like X so nobody else can do it

It's not your business what people go home and put into their bodies. Many younger men are getting prescribed TRT now and many others just want to exceed their genetic limits

Kicking someone out of a gym for anything that isn't putting anyone else at risk is 100% dick move. Sure if they start pinning in the locker room toss them out, but you're obviously a self righteous kike who doesn't want anyone setting off the lunk alarm

Please be bait

Lunk alarm wasn't an issue, i was part of setting up a power lifting competition for the college and brought in new equipment specifically for power lifters.

What i didn't need was pinned out weaklings trying to teach genuine gym goers how to workout and what exercise gave them scarf traps and then causing them to either quit, feel insecure or join the roid train and bust their hearts as well.

As i said, there was another couple of gyms in town they were free to use. Usually it was a case of not letting them sign up past the induction anyway so it wasn't a big deal.

>actual hard work
Not allowing drugs that let you train harder

>My body, my rul-

Oh.

In your dream world. The reality of roids is people failing to get big because they eat shit, drink all the time and can't really be bothered - they blast a few cycles to compensate and then tell everyone else in the gym about their meme exercises, then reach 25 and stop working out, stop using any stuff and shrink down to scrawny.

Such is the story of a fraud.

No they don't. I know it's a popular thing to shit all over Sweden, but put the memes aside for a second and look at the facts. There is a national sports organisation called "Riksidrottsförbundet". They are responsible for the anti-doping work in Sweden. They're not a government agency but is heavily subsidized by the government to the effect of some 2150 million Swedish crowns.

If your gym/club wants to become a member of this organisation and take part of the government grants you have to sign a contract allowing for these inspections. In reality however the organisation hardly does these controls if the gym owner doesn't request it. If you are at one of these gyms you can refuse to be tested, but will then be banned from the gym.

Since they started this in 1981 the organisation has tested 80.000 of which the overwhelming majority are professional athletes to some capacity. And these were mostly routine controls in conjunction with sporting events. Of these 80.000 people only around 1% were using doping. So in these 36 years they've busted around 22 people a year for doping, of which maybe a handful were your average gym goers.

At the same time the government estimates that there are tens of thousands of non-athletes that that steroids. Another thing to contemplate is that Sweden unlike the US hardly punishes the importation or possession of anabolic steroids. The proximity to countries such as the Netherlands, Denmark and Russia which acts as transit or production nations for these substances makes it really easily available.

The reality is that if you live in Sweden you can practically inject yourself with whatever you want and face little to no risk.

They do in Norway.

> swedes have to inject their masculinity
Colour me surprised

turn 360 degrees and walk back to plebbit my friend

It is at my college gym too. But 1. I don't do drugs and 2. I don't train there anymore since I started at a weightlifting gym. At the aforementioned gym you're not even allowed to wear singlets because it promotes an unhealthy body image and may make others insecure.

It's a pretty good gym. Huge and has equipment for powerlifting, weightlifting, bodybuilding, cross fit, rock climbing, handball and even muay thai/boxing. But their rules are fucking retarded when ti comes to certain things.

t. Norwegian.

Not him, but I started lifting last august and gained a shit ton of muscle by spring time, to the point where people would accuse me of roiding.

Jokes on them, now I started roiding about 5 weeks ago and my gains are already pretty damn nice, especially the 3d delts.

The reason why I roid is to get the look that I want, not because I can't make gains without it. Also, the fact that I can train twice as hard is really nice too.

Not entirely sure. I think that gyms have to registered with Anti Doping Denmark to get recognized, or something. Plenty of smaller, semi-private gyms though.

Refuse to take test => autoban.

So, the reasons are the same as for Sweden:

Going on roids less than a year into lifting really confirms everything he said.

wheres that gym? few weighlifting gyms here
- norwegian

You might be the most dense piece of shit on this Taiwanese Rope Tying Forum, jesus christ

But this explains it, you're a fucking cuck "powerlifter". Let me guess, 60kg weight class and very high RELATIVE strength?

Nope.

My diet is on point, rarely go drinking and take the gym very seriously.

Also, are you dense?

>The reality of roids is people failing to get big because...

>last august and gained a shit ton of muscle by spring time, to the point where people would accuse me of roiding

I clearly am able to put on a decent amount of muscle in no time, roids only enhance what I am already able to achieve.

I'm not a powerlifter, i just support it. As for me im 92kg and bench 115 for 8. I'm sorry you seem so insecure, perhaps going and giving shit advice to some new lifter might repair your ego.

this!

some gyms have a "100% ren hårdträning" sign put up. I'm not sure if it's part of the government or another organisation but if the gym has the sign they usually have their members agree to leave a urine sample whenever requested by gym staff.

I've been asked ones but they never actually had me tested, just told me that they wanted to test me.

>no seriously, it's not as bad as you think
>people actually subject themselves voluntarily to have randomized testing
>but not really because it's funded by the government
Wtf? Seriously imagine a gym in America forcing you to pass a drug test to train
It's like having to pass a STD test to sit on a public toilet

What are you afraid of getting some Anavar from me training in the general vicinity around you?

Are you for real? If so, story please.

You literally hacked less than a year of lifting and working before going the chemical route, within a year you will have nowhere near reached even half your peak. This is hilarious.

Remember this post when you stop lifting altogether in 5 years and become skinnyfat for the rest of your life.

> perhaps going and giving shit advice to some new lifter might repair your ego

Why do you keep parroting this? Did this happen to you and you ended up snapping your shit while squatting 100kg in sandals?
The only people I see giving unsolicited advice are the Oly lifters who sit around for 45 minutes between their sets of 2-3 snatches

The situation is simple. If the guy on gear had a higher wilks than you, you're a dumb insecure cuck. If the guy on gear had a lower wilks than you even after using for a while, he's a dumb insecure cuck. So which one was it?

> within a year you will have nowhere near reached even half your peak

Versus what? Taking 8 years and several different routines to reach his "peak"?
You sound like someone's mom who didn't try to read anything about the creatine her son is taking, and then castrates her son with a straight razor for talking back

they just want to make sure white men dont get fit and rather spend their extra time working so the state has money for its refugees

I think the point is that someone on gear after only 10 months of lifting has pretty damn poor training knowledge and shouldn't be acting like some kind of mystical guru who knows how to train better than anyone else. It's not about morality, it's just that youtube fake natties are even more annoying when they're interrupting your workout to sell you meme exercises. Frankly I'd be more than happy to go to a gym that cleans these retards out. Someone who has never had to do more than 10 sets a week to get 2.5kg per week progression really shouldn't give advice on how to get through stalls when they're talking to someone who has to do double their volume for a third of the progress.

It's happened, but it's not a regular occurence; and it's usually if they've gotten a tip not just because they feel like it
I mean, wether you like it or not, it IS illegal to take steroids; so they are at least doing their job

Totalitarianism in action

good job man, its pathetic unless you are legitimately super low T,

>I think the point is that someone on gear after only 10 months of lifting has pretty damn poor training knowledge

I didn't mention this, but I only started lifing SERIOUSLY since august. Sure, I did lift before that on and off for a year or two, but I hardly consider that lifting, as I made no fucking gains at all and I had no clue what I was doing and I didn't go to the gym (bought my own gear).

What's better in your opinion, a guy going to the gym for 5 years and making no progress at all and he starts taking roids, or a guy who only goes for 6 months but makes exceptional gains and then goes on to roid?

I'd argue that the guy who only goes 6 months to the gym but makes exceptional gains is a better candidate for roiding than the pleb who goes 5 years to the gym without any progression or clue, simply because the guy who makes great gains in 6 months has a better understanding of his body and what's required for him to build muscle.

Time spent is a bad indicator if somone is 'going to make it', it just shows that you have no fucking clue what you are doing if you're not making any noticable gains in 5 years.

The problem here is that the dude we're discussing is a guy who made shit gains on gear and ran around the gym giving advice. If your gains are "exceptional" I don't see why you're posting to defend yourself seeing as you don't fit the description of the guy who was kicked out.

>I think the point is that someone on gear after only 10 months of lifting has pretty damn poor training knowledge

How the fuck do those two correlate? Drug knowledge does not equal training programming knowledge

> and shouldn't be acting like some kind of mystical guru who knows how to train better than anyone else

Nobody does that you delusional cuck. What are you going on about

> Someone who has never had to do more than 10 sets a week to get 2.5kg per week progression really shouldn't give advice

You're rambling at this point you fucking kike. I don't know one pinner who goes around giving unsolicited lifting advice. Drug advice, maybe, if someone sees someone about to do an oral only cycle

You've obviously had very specific shit happen to you to resent steroid users. Air your own fucking dirty laundry out before screwing with other people

yes they really do. here in sweden where i live all big guys thats on the juice inform eachother on upcoming gym razzias etc.
most of us train late in the evening like 9-10pm even though we have to work the next day just because them fucking pigs dont got anything better to do because going after illeagal immigrants assaulting and harassing people all over town is to much work for those lazy fucks

there's literally no ason to not juice

natty test levels are a joke and being on makes youfeel like a god all the time
plus the sex drive is incredible

I'm just telling you what the guy who was organising the PL competition said because you seemed a little thick. As for training knowledge, nobody who starts gear at 10 months has enough experience to talk about training. They're just going from noob gains to more noob gains. If someone is on gear and is still weak as fuck you can bet your bottom dollar they know nothing about training.

Not defending the guy, but your argumentation simply sucks.

Time spent is not equal to a knowledgable person.

>roid raging this hard
You're embarrasing yourself little guy.

> All these mad frauders

No, they don't actually do that.

115 dyel, are you only 60kg heavy?

> squatrack police pulled me over
> just given a warning this time

phew that was a close one

Lol please be true

God I fucking hate Swedes kek

>In reality however the organisation hardly does these controls if the gym owner doesn't request it
>you can refuse to be tested
Did you even read the post? It's literally just a "say no to drugs" policy that athletic organisations have to adopt to get funded by the government.

Also
>using America as an example of muh freedom where you'll get 20 years in prison if the police finds your stack whereas in Sweden you'll get a fine comparable to a speeding ticket

Fresh fitness på Holmlia har veldig gode biceps maskiner. Kan anbefale!

T. Jamal

I think this is mainly common in Denmark and Sweden. Still though, I've yet to be drug tested, and I've never seen anyone get drug tested, but I live in a small town, so city faggot rules may not apply here. The reason why it is this way in Denmark and Sweden is because Testosterone is considered DANGEROUS. The government realized this when they considered that maybe the reason why men are so active in Revolutions is because of their testosterone levels making them more prone to saying ''fuck you'' to shitty governments. It's a Stasi thing basically. Also masculinity is le evil meme. But yeah like the first poster said, they want to ensure Nordics are sissybois while refugees are high T so that they can breed with Nordic chicks. It doesn't matter if you're even on steroids, if you have high average T as a Swedish man, SÄPO will be keeping an eye on you :^)

>To much work for those lazy fucks
Not how I would describe it, they CAN'T go after the illegals and refugees assaulting people because that would be intolerant and racist :^)

>20 yrs

For just possession in USA pretty much nothing will happen unless you have additional shit e.g. illegal guns/drugs, beat your wife, etc.

I doubt you'd ever see the inside of a nail, much less actually prison from personal possession.

Dealing is what cops really get wet for.

Oh wow. Jamal got to rail your secret teenage love. That's tough.

Yeah I remember reading about all those revolutions of the past where people injected test in order to overthrow the governent when they were dissatisfied because as natty they didn't have high enough T to protest

There's more of a stigma around roiding than party drugs and smoking weed in Ameristan desu. Fat burgers think being big and lean makes you a threat to society.

>ITT; foreigners with no fucking idea what 8 years of right-wing rule by the Moderate Party did to swedish drug policy.

Steroids are classified as narcotics, no matter how silly you might think it is. The police still have to do their jobs sometimes even if they put drug-testing athletes for illegal enhancement drugs on the bottom of their to-do list.

those blasted right-wingers, destroying your progressive swedish utopia :_(

>Purposefully taking things out of context
The NATURAL average T level of Western men have gone down DRASTICALLY. In order to keep bad governments in power you have to subdue the men.

The Moderates are Neo-liberals not right-wing. And while he does come off as an ultra-leftist faggot by condemning them as right wing, they still did more damage to this country than the Social Democrats could ever hope to do. Reinfeldt's main goal was to demolish the wlefare state, and one way to do this was to mass import a bunch of third worlders, making it harder for young people to get into the job market, fucking up people's retirement, etc. We still have to live with their policies to this day because Swedes are fucking retards who keep thinking the blues are the good guys and the Social Democrats are EBUL GOMMIES >:((((

>those blasted right-wingers, destroying your progressive swedish utopia
Considering it was their fault that we ever had such a shitty immigration policy in the first place? Yeah. They want a new lower class to weaken the trade unions (which hold a lot of power here) and undermine the working class; giving us a new low-wage bracket of workers with garbage rights. This has been their goal since the early 90s after they tore up the laws made by the Social Democratic party about only accepting regulated UN quotas of refugees.

It's the same in Germany; their immigration policy was pushed by a right-wing party of conservatives. The idea that immigration was caused by left-wingers is absolute nonsense; only the far left have ideological reasons to push for it because of their "no borders" bullshit, but they've never been in government anyway.

Here in burgerland in my gym I'd say at least 10% of regulars aren't batty, and people openly talk to employees about cycles

>The Moderates are Neo-liberals not right-wing.
Neo-liberalism is super right wing. Liberalism on its own is a center-right ideology; the meaning's only become diluted because americans don't use it properly. Remember that ideology and politics are more about economy than anything, you can't label a party center or left just because they're okay with gay marriage, whilst they're actively working to dismantle the welfare state and push the natural end goal of capitalism as much as they can; globalisation.

Only people who are too mentally and physically weak to put in the hard work need to compensate with roids

The populist right is against globalisation just like the sane actual left. The progressive left (SJWs, ANTIFA, etc) are just the neo liberals and the globalist right's useful idiots. That sounds reasonable enough, there is quite a clear distinction between right-wing and right-wing, just like there is a distinction between left-wing and left-wing. Given the fact that the progressive left are just mindless slaves for the globalist agenda, I'd argue that the populist right is more left wing than they themselves are.

I agree, the traditional left was composed of working men who wanted better conditions for themselves and their families. Today's nationalist right has more in common with them than does the modern left, composed of effete urban middle class libertines and foreign parasites.

I love how these upper middle class parasites don't realize that if actual communism was ever established they will be sent to the gulgas for their Kulak ways.

I think this is somewhat accurate, I have been following chart related a lot, and lately, all of it has been accumulating so well...that I have reached a new level of alpha. I am not even kidding here. I was in the train, and the conductor didnt give out a ticket to a fucknig nigger, even though he should have had. Because he was afraid of the nigger. But he did give out tickets to a bunch of schoolchildren.

So when I got out of the train, I got fucking pissed off and actually confronted the two conductors and nearly even felt like becoming physically violent. The fucking conductor even admitted to being scared of the nigger lol, tried to defend himself "bbbbut we are given the authority by the train corporation to do what we want and...."

As my natural test increases, so is my desire to be confrontative. At night when I slept well I actually get desires to go outside and to fuck women, I mean I always want to fuck women, but it is as if there is now a natural calling that stifles all other modes of thought and nearly brutally wants to push me outside.

I started eating more meat recently and it increased even further. The only thing that I have left that is blocking me is some stress, a bit from work but also general life stress I think as I am low on BF but still have fat around my stomach. So with meditation...if I can eliminate it, I am afraid of what I shall become.

I have gotten a peak of the other side and it is not somekind of leftist, nu male hippy love all bullshit. The desires inside of me want to kill, murder, scream and fuck over people and things if they are not in order.

and I am getting into that state by actually being more healthy, by reducing stress, by meditating and more healthy and good things.

the vegans could probably write a case file on me right now since my pattern of posting is quite recognizable on this board but who cares lol.

all of these things seem to be working

pastebin.com/JVpMNyjm
pastebin.com/hdDMNfe7

The more nationalist you get, the more Khorne gets a hold of you, you're becoming a man, user.

its just so weird

>meditate
>expect weird hippy tibetian bullshit of universalism
>actually it reduces stress
>stress reduction leads to more test
>to better sleep
>test leads to more assertiveness, anger, but also competitive drive and some sense of when you can get away with shit or even hurt other people
>in turn it makes you more violent if like most of europe, a normal mind of the past also would have gotten very violent.

very weird. All these leftists told me that my anger just stems from personal unhappiness, depression and low self esteem or some shit like that.

But the higher I move up from stress, the angrier I get.

>All these leftists told me that my anger just stems from personal unhappiness, depression and low self esteem or some shit like that.
That's because they are waging war against your testosterone, this is a way for them to tell you that because of your biology there is something inherently wrong with you.

Anger is actually a good feeling. It increases productivity.

4 years back when I started with the question of "what was the difference between the men of old, the imperialists, the conquerors, the explorers, the men told about in many heroic tales. And the men of today, why are they so meek and feeble? I want to be like the men of the past"

and the first clue I got was that the testosterone declined. Since then I have been on this experimental path to get more of it, to see if that could solve the problem. And I think it does.

Tis rite here is the solution to the nu cuck problems in society. Good food, lots of meat products, but also weight lifting and some cardio (like HIIT) and one could trigger the return of a healthy male mind.

So my pastebins in my view have gotten a teensy bit more credibility, should mass spread them or something lol, I dont know.

What's the point of even lifting if you're a Swedish 'man'?

Holy shit lmao

>Nordic food piramid
>piramid
>no potatoes
>kefir instead of filmjolk

fuk u

>potatoes
>european

wat, also, kefir ugh, well it had more to do with probiotics really. Many people are lacking in them. Just as they are lacking in the stuff from bone broth. Also both are part of the sidelined mentions.

I challenge you to find one swede or dane who hasn't eaten potatoes in the last 24 hours.
>boil em
>mash em
>stick em in a stew
>eat em cold with kaless kaviar
>as a side from sibyllas

It's hard to imagine brits without tea and scandinavians without potatoes

Tbh there's no shame in being a low test beta if you're trying to fix it

doesnt change the fact that they are still a foreign, non native food. And like most foreign things, especially when it comes to nutrition, they are probably bad, unless heavily proven otherwise. We are probably not adapted to them. So fuck them. Though I see them as a lower risk still since they arent the usual heavily processed, modified and fucked with foods. Still though. I also am trying to live by this chart, I already modified my diet to it.

You may see it as excessive, but I think that there is a hidden depth here that goes beyond just lactose tolerance, seaweed digestion and a bunch of other stuff. If you want to take the risk, go ahead, but this idea of racially optimal foods may not fit in with that path.

People like you should kill themselves

Stop trying to defend your shit country.
>b-but not all X
Fuck off. I know sweden's true face. The eternal swede wakes up the /pol/ in me and I know that if there's one country to be genocided, it's fucking sweden. Every time. Every single fucking time. Too many "coincidences" don't you think ? Too many "isolated incidents". Traitors before enemies, weak allies should be killed before strong opponents.
Frauds are fucking retarded, but sweden , god sweden is prime laugh material

user, I respect you but your country is a joke, a mess and so are it's majority of people. No use in wasting your life on a sinking ship.As males we are fucking perfect specimen, the pinnacle of humanity, and testosterone is a gift by nature, rewarded to us for having fucking balls. people are actively trying to destroy masculinity as a whole and men are weak. I hurts me to even watch but testosterone is now merely a fucking injectable steroid, not something a male body produces anymore. Anger is now a negative emotion, well fuck the world. I fucking embrace my test. I embrace my libido, my manliness and my anger, my aggressiveness because that's what makes me a fucking man. Finally some anons who thinks the same

Scandinavia is beyond saving.

Only supreme fags roid within one year of lifting. No wonder you don't know what you're talking about.

>let me tell you about your country
>I have read those posts on /pol/
>look at all these cropped headlines I got from clickbait websites
You guess you guys really are the new punk rock

I'm a brown man and I have zero respect for Swedes.

Making yourself pathetic won't make me like/respect you.

>be from Sweden
>never heard of anything remotely like this apart from on Veeky Forums
i don't live there anymore since 2 years back, but i honestly never heard anything like this happening.

The best person to ask about Sweden is someone outside of Sweden.

Swedes live in a censored information bubble. It's like asking someone in Pyongyang about the situation on the Korean peninsula. Swedes are just empty skulled PC zombies who always have an enforcer from the government watching them. I'm not sure if I hate them or pity them more.