Why does Kaliningrad exist?

Why does Kaliningrad exist?

>Soviets wanted a port that wasn't locked in by ice for months out of the year
>"Oh hey, here's this large port city that everso conveniently has had all of its inhabitants evicted. This will do nicely as a spoils of war. You don't have any problem with this, do you, Germany?"
>"Didn't think so."

warm ocean access because russian shits cold nigger

Kaliningrad? What's that?
The picture you posted looks an awful lot like Koenigsberg and surrounding areas, however. Funny.

It exists as a reminder.

Both Polish and Lithuanian SSR didn't want it, seeing how much it was destroyed, and full of russians.

>thinks Istanbul is still Constantinople

If you want the clay back you have to take it, faggot.

Wise post.

Should be named Kantgrad in order to honor the philosopher at least.

Unironically this

>seeing how much it was destroyed
you can always rebuild it
>full of russians
yep, this is a big fucking problem
there's no way to get rid of them without going full Dirlewanger

>Steal german area full of history
>Replace its name with some bumfuck literal who soviet bureaucrat no one gave a shit about even in the USSR itself

What did the bolshevists mean by this

it exists so Germans can see what happens if they start sperging out

>"steal"
>attack a country with intention of "stealing" their land
>pathetically lose the war you've started and get yourself conquered
>victors take your land
what did germanonigger mean by this

>Replace its name with some bumfuck literal who soviet bureaucrat
The All Union Headman was a very big deal in Soviet propaganda, much like The Famous Marshall Voroshilov that no one can tell why is famous

Soon...

Soviet autism

To be a pain in my ass.

t. lithuanian

Just classic Soviet cultural vandalism.

Dream on Eurofascist.

Hurr durr EU is evil let's all get cucked by America and Russia

Didnt stalin or something offer konigsberg to lithuania but they said no?

It belongs to Lithuania you polish fuck

I think yeah, but by the time we got the offer it was filled with Russians and that would mean even more vatniks in Lithuanian SSR, and it would be an issue to this day.

>2018
>not being a pan european nationalist
must suck to be a brainlet

It should be split by Poles and Liths, you nigger.

/pol/tards have more than enough land already, greedy slav faggots.

The Germs were contained to their somewhat natural habitat. Prussia was contaminated by them, and is in no way "German" area.

By how much you're irritated by the small minority of Russian people proves the obvious: Russians are superior to baltniggers, who didn't even have any semblance of nation or culture before the 20th century (apart from Lithuanians. of course)

Vasya, wtf are you even on about? I don't want drunken slavs spraying cyrillic graffiti everywhere and littering sunflower seeds everywhere they go, but that's not even the point you faggot. Making russian minority even bigger would make it easier for you to replace us (which was Stalin's ultimate goal). It would be a completely different situation when Nikita was in charge.

Prussians there were genetically Lithuanian

I'm not proud of this, Jan. Saddest part is now we're having some retards in our government saying based Vytis flag should be banned on national holidays. Great. Let's throw away our best national symbol and let the Belar*s shits steal it.

EU is a cia project tho. it’s already cucked by USA

That's what uneducated edgy teenagers believe.

Poniatowski wanted to centralize the falling state and create absolute monarchy. It was simply too fucking late as nobility was butthurt and Russian influence too high.

>EU is a cia project tho.

>city of pioneers
>city of the flag
>village of fellowship
>city of the guards
>village of Ulyanov
>city of the red flag
>village of winning
>village of volunteers
>city of bagration

I'll admit, the change of Konigsberg to Kainingrad is one of the top ten saddest anime deaths of history for me, right up there with Gran Colombia and Constantinople

Królewiec is Polish clay. If you want it, you can join us again

Wasn't it offered back to Germany not long after the collapse of USSR in 1991 but they turned down cuz 'muh Nazis n shiet'?

Should have been a joint USSR-GDR condominium.

>tfw Gotland will be the last remant of Free Europe

all good things must come to an end, all bad things too

>Polish
Wanted it
>SSR
Didn't want it

fixed

Should be either given to Germany or Poland tbqh

Sowjets turned this...

into this. And Veeky Forumscucks will defend it because of memes

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Communism is the the biggest barbarism when it comes to esthetics. There's plenty examples like this in every country that ever had a communist government.

S-P-A-C-E
T-I-G-E-R-S

warsaw went from this

TO THIS

i should model that in 3d

>Waah. Why do people have a place to liiive?

Dresden wasn't enough

>function over form

brainlet

Actually, bomber Harris did

Seriously, once he started to run out of cities to explode he went for Germans east, Twice

Poor city was blown up twice by Harris and then soviet artillery levelled it again

kek, g*rmans

Commutard detected. Go live in those shitboxes if you love them so much.

>Polish imperialists getting more clay

Germs genocided the original Prussians and stole their name.
Be grateful Germany retained it's High Medieval borders after getting smacked down.

I live in one of those shitboxes and it's absolutely fine. Meanwhile you stormfags sperg out about Warsaw not having some 19 century building which already looks like shit on photo posted above. If you love pre-ww2 buildings so much - go ahead and live in one, I hope you are not afraid of problems with electricity, mold and squeaky floor made of wood
>form over function
Absolute brainlet

> If you love pre-ww2 buildings so much - go ahead and live in one
I actually do live in one.

Don't try to trick me el goblino, you live in cardboard box which will collapse when next hurricane happens

The original plan was actually to give it to Lithuania and spread the Russians across the country like they did in Latvia and Estonia. Since East Prussia was empty they just found it more convenient to send all the Russians there instead.

Fucking rat living appartment shit

I'm East European you soycuck bolshevik.

>soycuck
>I'm European
Nice try but still you're not tricking me

>Lithuanians and Poles infighting

It's time for the true master of those lands to return!

Never forgotten.

I wish EST and LAT added crossed to their flags in honour of it.

>supporting the habsburg

>true master
>kneels like a bitch before Polish king

There less, but still plenty examples of buildings like that in countries that never had a communist government.
Stalinist architecture is actually quite nice.
A combination of everything getting fucked during WWII, and Krushchev being a fuckwit put an end to it though.

Is that milhouse?

underrated

I know, right? Shoulda been given up after the dissolution of the Soviet empire.

Still can't imagine why we didn't do just that after WWI.

>It's not wrong when we do it.
t. hypocrite

>We offer you this land, comes as is: infested with our own slavering hordes of murderous rapists.
Imagine how hard old Joe would've laughed if they'd accepted.

It's as German as it is Russian. :^)

>Making russian minority even bigger would make it easier for you to replace us (which was Stalin's ultimate goal).
Works like a charm even in the post-Soviet era; just look at what happened to the Crimean peninsula.

It really DOES look like a vertically compressed African continent.

I hope that's not true; please tell me Germany isn't really THAT retarded over the stigma of Nazism.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

Ain't too fond of him either. Both he and Curtis Lemay can rot.

Coulda sworn Prussia dominated Germany even before consolidation.

>false dichotomy
Indeed you are.

It's like biological warfare.

I like how you conveniently withhold the fact that both cities were decimated by Germ barbarians, so what Soviets had in the beginning rather looked something like this:

And it was the same wherever Germs went.

All of European cities were effectively destroyed by the Nazi barbarians. The Soviets (or Americans) could not afford to reconstruct everything, and they naturally prioritized Russian architectural monuments.

this. Blame your nazi overlord faggot for blowing up europe a second time, not the bolsheviks. Fuck America would have probably helped the nazis if Stalin had attacked first but you niggers had to chimp out and destroy half of europe in the process

No one cares about your opinions, fuckwit.

>Kantgrad
Anglo prank callers incoming.