Femanon Fitness General /fem-fg/

This general is for the purpose of centralizing female presence in the board,
create a community-based advice/critique/support system built for femanons and by femanons,
where anons are free to participate too.
If this is your first time posting and you'll be asking for advice, please consider doing the following things
to advance your case :
>read the sticky, and explain in what way it hasn't given you the information needed, to justify for
your need to make this post.
>check out the imgur with the lists of books on the topic you're interested in. Read the ones specific
to your problem/question and if you don't find a solution/answer, come ask then.
>post stats that are relevant to what you're asking (height, weight, body fat %, current nutrition plan,
current objective, current exercise regimen,etc...)
>post a recent picture if you're looking for physique advice such as how to isolate a muscle group, or
what to work on given your genetics and proportions, or a body fat % estimate.
>state clearly what it is you're looking for in terms of information, and be as precise as possible.
>try and be concise too, it'll really help other people to not have to sift through unrelated, unasked for
stuff such as your personal life stories, and generally all the fluff we don't need to hear about.

Disclaimer : The sticky is a work in progress. We need as much information we can get. Feel free to post
new content to be added to the dropbox and request links to be added to the pastebin. We are going to need
a FAQ, but I'll leave that to make after a couple threads in, where we have a better idea of the general
enquiries most femanons have.

The essential links :
>Sticky : pastebin.com/1yggKWEH (embed)
>Ebooks : imgur.com/a/Qxxlq
>Infographics : imgur.com/a/54aqI

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video17160163/duvys_inzunza_big_ass_twerk-_booty_clap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what do their braps smell like yall think?

guess i'll start: how do i know if i've injured my back? I did some deadlifts on tuesday and on friday i tried to do squats but my middle lower back twinged. Should I wait for it to completely heal before doing anything back-related again?

eggrolls

haven't eaten anything today except some greek yogurt and protein powder, and it gave me diarrhea

Go back to tumblr

well gee when you dont eat fiber what the fuck do you expect to come out of your ass?

Fish and rice

BRAPS

Fiber
i
b
e
r

Eat yourself some of these

strawberries

Ok, so, girl to girl talk, do you go on gym while on period?
I always skip it at LEAST the first 4 days when my flow is too much. The sad thing is that i can't get to use tampons, so I rely only on pads.
Any girls with similar problems? Any advice on how to maybe not bleed for a couple of hours?
I usually just do some bw squats at home, maybe some push ups, that sort of thing.

megsquats has a video where she talks about this, i think she uses a cup thingy

just watched the vid, p interesting, but still doesn't really solve my problem.
The thing is, I've never had anything shoved into my vagina, I haven't even ever masturbated that way, and the one time i tried to get a tampon there hurt like hell.
I'm more or less asking for a way to go to the gym on my period without having to shove things in there.
Nice chanel tho, I didn't know her, thank you

Why don't you go on your period? Afraid your pad might leak and you embarrass yourself in the gym? You go to the gym to make good impression or to lift?

This is why this thread is a bad idea

smelly roses

Just fucking lift

>Afraid your pad might leak and you embarrass yourself in the gym?
well yes, but I also don't own a car, so I'll have to do a 15-min-long walk of shame too in a busy road
>You go to the gym to make good impression or to lift?
I go to lift, but, would you risk going there and shit all over yourself?
I don't do shit like wear make up in there, but yeah, i don't want everyone to see my blood either

>t. men
O U T

i always go, but i'm on birth control and the flow isn't that much. i don't think pads will move around too much if you're just doing the big lifts

pic related, you can use a overnight pad which is less prone to leaking out the side

Why do you need ur own thread? anyone see any men only threads?

girls are dumb, get outta here roasties

my flow is pretty heavy the first days reeeeeeeeee
I use those pads all the time already.
Also I've never been to a gynecologist. Is it possible to get birth control pils without a perscription?
This really drives me insane, it's very annoying to lose 4-6 days of gym just because of something you don't even have any control over

>anyone see any men only threads?
literally every thread

>tfw my 6th beta orbiter cancelled the "date"
any fembots know this feel?

Women are fucking disgusting and your thread is shit

Pls post your brapholes and I will r8

>when 99% of the internet including fb, instagram, tumblr, twitter and reddit isnt enough to attention whore

The fact that you have never had anything inside of you is really fucking weird and kind of immature. With gentle movements it shouldn't hurt putting anything inside of you. Use tampons like an adult holy shit

>The fact that you have never had anything inside of you is really fucking weird and kind of immature
yes, I know, that's why I'm talking about this here, when I can be anonymous. It's not like I'm proud of this.

>With gentle movements it shouldn't hurt putting anything inside of you
maybe I'll try masturbating first, because the tampon btfo'd me and it was the smallest one too

thanks for making the thread, femanon.
I had some plans come up last night, couldn't be home soon enough.

hey user, you should try some lower back stretches for the time being, and maybe ask for someone you know to give you a deep tissue massage (it's not complicated to do, and helps greatly). I suggest you wait a couple days still.

At first, it felt really awkward feeling all the fluids moving around while doing exercise, and I was hyper-conscious of if there'd be a smell coming out when I squatted or something. I can't do tampons either, it just doesn't feel right to me.
I think I can do the squat plug thing or menstrual plug if they're strong enough.

this, I use overnight pads (maxi) which are much comfier and have more fallout space. Also I make sure to wear extra tight black panties (and pants) to make sure the pad has nowhere to go.
Sure it may be visible perhaps in such a compressed space, but it's that or having bloody pants.

Don't listen to that girl (male), it's not immature and weird. I never masturbated internally until I was like twenty or something, only ever did a couple buttstuff things on myself. Anyway, I won't get into details, but it's fine to not require internal stimulation (most girls are clitoridian), I didn't need some until much later in life when I found men and their dicks. I'd rather take that, than to have to fingerblast myself/use a lifeless dildo.
Moral of the story don't be ashamed about it, in this world people will try and shame you whether you take 10 inch rods in your hole or can't stick a baby carrot in. It's just the way it is.

Get the fuck out of here, don't come and shit up our threads. We had a successful first one, I assume you weren't there to read through it.
Just get lost, faggots.

don't read the thread then you dumb fuck

Any cutting femanons here?

I am in need of couple of pieces of information and advice regarding water weight in general.

1. I noticed that during my period, a couple days before, essentially due to bloating I think, I gain about a kg of water weight, and it takes me a couple of days to lose it. Any tips to minimize the bloating, speed up the water weight shedding?

2. I posted this in /fat/, but maybe some of you gals had it happen to you and can give me the rundown on what's going on :

>mfw just out of a two week water weight gain, plateau and regression to previous weeks, three days ago.
>mfw it happens again yesterday, weight up again
>mfw today it's plateaud at that new gained waterweight still

This shit can't keep going on...I can't lose 0.6kg in a week, then gain back 0.5kg in water, then stall there for a week, then lose it the next day + some scraps, and a few days later gain water weight again ???

I'm controlling my sodium, my carbs are low and I have been drinking enough water for my body.
What the fuck is this shit? I weigh and scan everything autistically, I'm at a 700 calorie deficit?

I'm going to keep going, but I was already some five months away from goal weight, I don't see myself staying sane if it's gonna take me ten just to shed the last 7kg.

tl;dr : constant up and down in water weight ever since I've been under the 52kg range. What gives? What do?

Water has no energy in it. Even if you gain weight in water you should still be able to have fat loss going on. The bloating from water weight is annoying but that shouldn't deter you from losing actual fat.

My period is heavy, so wear a tampon, a pad, take advil for the cramps and go

t.huge slut who has had every hole stuffed multiple times

Thanks for the sound advice, I knew about the fact that it wouldn't hinder my fat loss already, but I think it's very relevant information to share to others anyway, who might not know about it already.
It's really not a deterent, as I said I'll keep going anyway, but I guess I wanted something more along the line of a linear weightloss (I know, quite the abstract ideal).
I need to work on accepting that it might become a constant recurrence.

>t. huge slut (male) who has had every hole stuffed multiple times
fixed that for you

does advil really work? I think I took it a couple times and it did jack shit to me, at least. I only get bad cramps the first two days. My periods are long, like seven days long. Anyone has a remedy for cramps, other than ibuprofen/advil and hot baths? Thanks.

If its bloating dont worry about it
also on a cut seeing similar things, but I just keep it at a deficit and i know my body will come back around. Are you truly eating what you think you are? log and count literally everything you eat/drink, make sure you really are eating at a deficit

first day i take tylenol 3 and advil, rest of the days advil is fine alone. personal preference, but i get really bad cramps

thanks for the concern about me really consuming what I log. Yes, I scan everything that is branded, I have a digital scale with 1g accuracy, and all my produce and fresh food I weigh in to the gram too. I log everything, I double check my meals before consuming them. I log first during the cooking process.

I'm going to look into tylenol 3. Not sure we have it in Yuroland but there must be an equivalent with the same active ingredients. Big pharma is everywhere after all, just different brands/generics... Thanks for the tip.

>I think i can do the squat plug thing
N I G G A
>The squat plug
N E G R O
This is why femanons shouldnt have their own thread

>Get the fuck out of here, don't come and shit up our threads. We had a successful first one, I assume you weren't there to read through it.
>Just get lost, faggots.
(you)

Essentially a squat plug is like a menstrual cup which we already have, except we don't put it in our butt, but in our vaginas (which can take it).
It might be a meme for you guys, but to us girls - in the case of our periods - it's far from being a meme.

meme or not, i still think its very much unnecessary to make a thread dedicated to femanons when all fitness principles apply equally for men and women.

but hey, if you need another safe haven (which is not your huge group of friends and orbiters) then be my guest

i sort of have the same problem. what i usually do to shed excess water weight is to drink some black coffee, guaranteed to make you pee a lot

>females
>lifting
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

>all fitness principles apply equally for men and women
WRONG. We're not here to cater to our social/cultural needs, but to our biological ones.
Do you think we're going to ask men about advice regarding period flow, or to help us get an idea on a female linear progression on such program, do you think males will have a better idea than another woman will do?

>if you need another safe haven (which is not your huge group of friends and orbiters)
Yeah, I don't think Stacies lurk this board on the daily. Most you'll get here are gymcelles like me, and beta (semi-)normies. My friend count : 1 (my boyfriend). But it's not the point, since we're not here for attention. Thanks but you don't have to host us here, this is not your place, we have just about enough rights to be here than you.

Oh that's a good idea. I stopped drinking coffee about three months ago. Been on only water since then. For no good reason that to have less sugars. I might have a cup of black coffee today.

You could always use stevia

Femanons,

I'm trying to get my gf to workout with me and run with me

I think she's attractive, but I think her lifestyle is eventually going to make her fat. I think that if she lost a little weight she would be a sexy goddess

I've tried to explain that I'm happy to support her in whatever she does and that I'd go jog with her and stuff. I've told her that I think it'd be cute to workout together and that couples that workout together stay together (she wasn't happy about that last part and she thinks I'm not happy with her)

What's the best way to get her to work out or work out with me? How can I get her to lose the weight

true. Honestly I've been better off ever since I stopped added sugars all through and through my diet, but if this coffee trick is working well for me, I'll cop a bag of stevia from the shop next time I'm there. I'll only need it for this cut though, I'm not much of a tinfoil hat "food industry is cancer" conspiracist (other than for the obvious stuff), but it makes me feel cleaner not to have unnatural sugars (fructose and lactose are more than enough to me).
Could be I am just being neurotic about it.

time to eat lunch!

I'll eat lunch and get right back to you, user. Stay put.

I like natural sugars especially in coffee cause I can taste the artificial sweeteners and it tastes gross

user have you considered BC? I'm getting the depot shot and aside from a bit of manageable acne, it's been working great for me

Pls hurry femanon

male user here.
just passing trough to compliment with femanon(s) for the effort put in this general, originated from a proposal made in a different thread
keep up the good work and
>stay safe for me, baby girl

I think this thread is keeped alive by a disgusting female fatso that thinks she is a "powerlifter" becouse she can barely squat 1pl8. She got assblasted becouse outside this thread, nobody is giving her attention she desires, so she decided to create her personal worship thread. I don't understand why this is still up, tits or gtfo.

Okay, user, I did some digging back in the previous thread because there has been a couple anons like you who came forth asking for a similar question. I know you don't have the time to sift through the thread, and I'm not sure I can link posts from an archived thread, but I can give you a tl;dr :

what has been said mostly, is that you should try to reward and validate any positive effort made to improve oneself, minimize the costs of exhertion at first to let the whole journey appear easier than it is, and then gradually ease her into comfortable schedule and routine. Make her feel secure and entice her with rewards, like fitness related gifts (a sport outfit she wants, treat her to a healthy restaurant, cook for her a romantic dinner but brand it as really healthy), and try to involve her in fitness related hobbies first (make her watch female weightlifting comps, get her interested in the culture around it).

same! Artificial sweeteners really taste like ass to me. I just got this peculiar idea that I might mix my oats with my cup of black coffee. Not sure it'll have the same effect as a clean liquid speedrun through my body, though. Will add some strawberries for sweetness.

I never took BC for multiple reasons in the past, and right now I talked about it with my boyfriend when we were considering contraceptive options not to have a child right now, and from what he told me, it can cause ovarian cancer, have effects on the children you birth, messes up hormones and, as you can tell from my precedent post about ditching unnatural sugars, I'm pretty much trying to live life all natural right now, so I think I'll take 2 days a month of agony, and not risk it for now. I'm already almost to mid twenties, so there's like fifteen years more of this shit at best, I guess. Thanks a lot for proposing this alternative though, I'm sure it could help alleviate the symptoms of periods, which is what I asked for.

I was thinking about doing something similar to what you're suggesting

I want to just start off jogging straight-aways and walking turns for a mile on the track, super easy stuff. Eventually I want to get up to at least a mile with her, kinda like couch to 5k

Then I told her we could shower off together and have sex in the shower. After that I was gonna surprise her and go shopping with her and buy her a new dress or something and maybe something fitness related

How can I make her understand that I'm not doing this because I'm not happy with how she is?

The way I see it, user, you're the one getting assblasted. Not sure who that fatso female powerlifter you're talking about it, as it's certainly not me (51.8kg here) but I am the maker of the first of these generals, and I wrote the OP's sticky.
I don't think a personal worship thread can successfully hit bump limit with around 70 posters, a good half of which were femanons sharing tips, stats, their struggles with lifting/dieting, etc... So in my opinion, this thread has achieved what it was intended for :
>centralizing the female presence in the board
>catering to the female specific questions
>debloating the board from threads like "how to get a bubble butt" which popped up on the daily here.

And it has done more, amongst other things :
>we've helped a good number of anons (male) figure out how to help the females in their lives with specific lifts, giving them routine ideas, and advising them on how to bring them into the fitness aspect of their lives.

If I wanted attention, or if any of the girls here were here for that, the kind of girls we would be wouldn't be here to ask for attention. There's other places for those needs.

>How can I make her understand that I'm not doing this because I'm not happy with how she is?

Honest talk is the best in relationships.

First of all, user, I'd like to compliment you on how good of a boyfriend you are. You really are a gem, thinking about your girl's health, and willing to go at lenght to pamper her into realizing the benefits of it. That is super cute!

Great plan, for everything. The jogging plan is solid, just make it seem not too obvious you're upping the ante when you do, so she doesn't realize she'll have to put in more work, until she's done it and then you can point it out and congratulate her on achieving it.

The shower sex, the shopping (make sure to tell her that her legs look really good in that dress, it must be the running taking effect -even if it's not still, the confidence boost will make her see it), and for something fitness related, a nice pair of running/lifting shoes (ask her to choose a model she likes, involve her completely in the process so she starts to dig the fitness style as well and develop a taste for it much more).

I think the issue here is not about you proving to her that you're not unhappy with her current state, but to make her see that she's clearly projecting how she feels about herself on you (she's the one unhappy with how she is, but doesn't admit it, or isn't conscious of it yet).
Don't feel bad about it yourself, you're the one trying to make a positive change for her.
My take would be not to take the "it's for your health" angle just yet, not until she's committed.
I'd suggest you go with "it's a hobby and I would like to include you in it, we don't do much activities together". This really works the interpersonal relationship angle, rather than the personal betterment one.

so it's looking like i'll be hanging out at my mom's for more than just the weekend i initially thought. i was supposed to be lifting today and again on monday, but might not make it back home until wednesday.

is going that long without lifting going to kill all my gains? is there anything i could be doing maybe outside to limit loss of gains?

i'd do some at home stuff here but feel kinda weird doing it in the apartment with my stepdad around.

hey VG, sorry to hear about your current circumstances.
Don't worry about your gains, you won't lose that much till wednesday, however you won't make the progress you were supposed to make on the days you'll be missing. Still, you'll make this progress when you pick it up again, which is soon, so don't despair.

About the home workouts, maybe try and isolate yourself in a closed space if you feel strange about your stepdad. Like in a room you can lock, or the bathroom.

I really like that tattoo. I might get one when I finally make it.

Thanks!

I appreciate the advice. I said something almost exactly along the lines of "working out is a hobby I enjoy doing and I thought it'd be cute if we did it together" earlier.

She did say something about her not feeling like she was cute recently. I asked why and said that I thought she was the cutest etc. but she just said she didn't know why

:)

yeah i've been getting kinda excited about the watercolor stuff lately and i'm always thinking about new tattoos. only have 3 right now and have plans for at least 4 more. guess it's 2.5 as i'm still not finished with my sleeve :O

tattoos are like equally as important as gains!

>female linear progression
nigga
linear progression is linear progression.
now im a dude, so i dont know none of that shit, but i would suggest its the same no matter what fucking gender you have, maybe you just progress slower or with less weight, its not hard, just use your brain

Anyone else find this whole display of autism amusing, its like im back in the 6th grade.

''EW BOIS ARE GROSS''
''EW GIRLS ARE GROSS''

I still go to the gym during my period, I noticed that I get less cramps with exercising. I just make sure to wear a long tank top that covers my shorts/crotch and change the pad after running.

I skip the first two days of my period because
>it's uncomfortable especially during legaday
>cramps
>I feel like shit and want to kill myself
After that the flow slows down to barely something and I can get back to workout. Bue yeah the first two days I might as well go in an induced coma

WE'RE DIFFERENT AND SPECIAL AND THIS IS OUR TERRITORY AND FUCK OFF

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ah, I see...I don't know if it'll be good or not to try and get her to open up about it, she might close herself off if you ask why she doesn't find herself cute. Body image issue is a serious thing that can hinder health.

Oh it's your tattoo? That's really cool. Yeah, it's an artform and has aesthetics just like lifting. Some may have a greater taste for it than others.

Listen pal, I know it's hard actually being in contacts with females who can actually intellectually challenge you on a domain you proud yourself to be really knowledgeable on, but please get to a level where it's possible to communicate like human beans.

What do you think I meant by female linear progression, if not for what you yourself realized it could entail :
>progress slower (surprisingly not on S/DL for beginners but you probably skipped through the female parts of PPFST)
>less weights (a given)

and many more such as :
>we have different intensity rates based on our max reps since we can literally take our intensity higher up to 80% of our max reps, because we're built to endure (source? PPFST)
>we use different loading patterns than you guys.

I don't expect a guy to be an expert on the female aspects of strenght programming.
If you couldn't already tell, I'm using my brain.
Thanks for trying to break the "gender" divide by saying in itself a program is a program, but if the variables such as sex are different for two sets of population, expect different protocol.

Yeah, right. Clearly the girls here have been going at it degrading the boys too. Where?
We're simply defending our turf.

Just fuck off.

>but yeah the first two days I might as well go in an induced coma

iktf

>My friend count : 1 (my boyfriend)
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE

WTF WHY CAn'T I BE YOUR BETA PROVIDER BOYFRIEND?

Our turf? what is this did this board turn into a gangland, both of the genders here are degrading eachother and beeing childish the fact you even point fingers just proves how childish you as a persone are...

Quality thread ladies (males)

Why are you LARPing as a female here?
Do you want to make fun of betas here?

Yeah right, friend, I'm pointing fingers here. I've adressed reasonably each commentary that was made to justify the reasoning behind the making of this thread, not because I needed to seek out a personal revenge.
If you have issues with people using metaphors or to picture spaces in an abstract setting, like describing a thread as a turf on a board, I'd suggest you get checked for aspergers.

>mfw thinking of some of you guys being legit butthurt about one single femanon thread in this whole board.

are you really mtf ? i wonder cuz it looks like you body is well passing or even better than girl i recently met . Gratz and if u have nothing against,put some pictures with your whole silhouette

Learn to accurately write you fucking ESL retard.

is da creampie worth suffering BC

Personally I don't think it's worth the side effects, the health risks for you and your future children either. However if you track your cycles well, you can get an idea of when the occasional creampie is possible with very little risks of impregnation. Other days, I'll just take it in the ass/mouth, or he'll wear a condom if he wants to cum "inside".

can we get a few pics up in dis bihh?

fair enough, but what's it feel like to let it happen

T.user

oh that first tattoo wasn't me, no. what kind of tattoo do you want to get when you "make it"? :)

ohh that's not me in the pic there. that's a tattoo pic i like. i still think i pass decently well though?

why did you put a black circle over the tip of your pennis?

not gonna lie, I'm sure there is some thrill some people seek in having unprotected sex that could leave them with a kid, but I'm way past the thrill seeking at this point, and me and the bf are smart about it and want to plan our pregnancies for after we're settled well.
If we fuck up and I get pregnant because he or I couldn't resist it and we had him creampie me on an ovulating day, well we're not going to feel bad about it either. Shit happens.

worksafe board. didn't even mean to include that in the original pic; was just trying to show tattoo :S

I started doing intermittent fasting, and I'm wondering if anyone's been doing the same, and for how long, with what results?

I feel pretty good most of the time, but there are days when I feel like I've had the life sapped out of me, and getting to the gym right after breaking the fast has me feeling fairly light-headed and weak. Is it just a matter of adjustment, or can I expect to just have days where focusing and exerting effort are going to suck until much later in the day?

My diet sucks, but my lifting and workout plan are solid. My husband likes to undermine my efforts by taking me out to eat and insisting that I make him the most unhealthy meals. I end up making his dinner and mine separately, but I have little self control on certain days, and I end up eating what I cook for him.

It's like a constant vicious cycle of me making up for the calorie sins with HIT and then him taking us out for indulgences later.

Any way to confront this? There's no way out of me preparing meals for him, and I tried brown rice once, and it didn't end well.

Not a women so don't know about prescription. I always recommend girls I'm getting romantically involved with to use an IUD. It regulates periods as well and has a signicantly less amount of hormones than the pill. The pill just fucks with your system too much, even the low dose ones from what I've been told by girls on it.

They don't always do it or are too lazy, but I make the case cause its superior and I've noticed a positive differernce from IUD users.

i've heard that bulletproof type coffee can be a big help here. staves off hunger and give you a ton of energy. so maybe before you cook for husband, you can drink some butter coffee? then hopefully you won't feel so inclined to eat the food you make him.

i have noticed that with coconut oil in my coffee before work i can more easily make it the entire 8-12 hour shift without eating.

also have you tried just sitting down with your husband and having a respectful and polite conversation about your goals and how he's making it more difficult for you?

oh cherry blossoms are so cute! you have nice quads, they will look really good when you lean out I bet. As per me, I am not decided yet on what I should get, but on the placement it'll be either a sleeve or a thigh.

i mean more like is it a particularly good feeling to receive or is it like nothing special

she looks so badass there :)

i hope when you get fit and are able to reward with a tattoo you share it with us!

Kek

I want to top you so bad. Snapchat?

How come none of you bitches post your bodies wtf

I'll try the coffee with coconut oil. Much as I like butter, the combo of coffee and it sound unholy. I normally drink a cup in the morning while he eats, but it's always the smells of his food that makes it hard to resist. I'll try the oil, though, and it'll probably at least make me not so crazy hungry later in the day.

We've talked about it, and it's a waiting game at this point. He's a shift-worker and doesn't have time when he works to cook. I pick up the slack for now. When we talk about lifestyle changes he says he's willing to try new foods so that I can cook less, but whenever I do cook something healthier he suddenly backs down.

Essentially I just need to tell him to stick to his promise and put the broccoli in his goddamn mouth.

>consuming calories staves off hunger

My almonds are over-activated now, thanks.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

hey anonette, first a quick rundown on what I used to do in terms of IF so you know my background before I tell you what works for me :
>16:8 IF for a month
>18:6 IF for 2 months
>23:1 IF + OMAD for 3 months

Personally, I found that there is a time of adjustment needed, a good buffer zone of a couple of weeks, before you can really make the most of your energy right after breaking fast.
I've been put in induced food comas on a 700 calorie meal many times after a 23 hour fast.
Give yourself at least 45 mins for food to start breaking down, and to get the nutrients, as well as for the high/rush of nutrients to fad a bit.
You said your diet sucks, I think you should focus on at least hitting your protein macro, not matter how clean/dirty the rest is, otherwise the solid workout plan will be worthless.
When you go out to eat, choose lean meats, whole wheat pasta, beans, the kind of sides you can find at restaurants that basically have a protein side to them. Don't pick empty carbs. Fill up on the veggies before hitting your carbs, but after eating protein. If you eat what you make to him, consider making him high protein foods you can eat too, that aren't too lean so as he doesn't notice it's obvious too much.

If I do enough squats will I get an azz like this?

xvideos.com/video17160163/duvys_inzunza_big_ass_twerk-_booty_clap