I could use some advice

I could use some advice.

The pic is not me, but the before (left) image of this guy is pretty much spot-on as far as body type goes. I am Nearly 6" and 130 lbs. This equated to my BMI being around 18, which is slightly underweight.

I want to gain more muscle, not arnold-tier, but just look leaner. I don't know if I should use mass-gainer as a supplement to help me gain the protein needed to gain muscle or just take regular whey protein. As an ectomorph, what supplement should I use?

Eat meat, lift weights

oh shit nigger that was exactly my weight when starting
also
S T I C K Y
T
I
C
K
Y

Don't take any just eat food. Supplements are a meme for weight gain

>creatine is a meme
wew lad

How long did it take you to transform dude? i look kinda like your first pic and just wondering how long it would take and what you did?

It is, just eat more meat

>Beef has about 5 grams of creatine for every 2.5 pounds of meat
>lmao dude just eat 1.13 kilos of meat per day

>he doesn't do KOBAD

guess i'm never gonna make it

>lmao dude just eat 1.13 kilos of meat per day
That's what I do

>lmao dude just eat a kilo
>lmao brah 10 dollarydoos a day

First of all "Ectomorph" is a myth, youre just skinny. Second of all, lol you wont look like arnold even if you dedicated 10 years to this shit without roiding.

3rd of all, start working out, drink mass gainer twice a day(that's about 2000 kcal) eat breakfast, lunch, dinner and a third meal before going to bed(that will be around 2000 kcal atleast) now you're at 4000 kcal
push in a few snacks around the day like banans, nuts you can easily get up to 4500-5000 kcals

it's not even hard lol I used to look as the guy in your pic and was so anxious and thought it was hard to gain weight. Just stay focused on the gym, not your goal. Just try to make excercising and eating healthy fun and remember how good it makes you feel.

>10 dollarydoos a day
Cheaper than going out to eat, my dood

>this stupid thing i mentioned is cheaper than this other completely moronic thing

>not being able to blow 4k+ a year on food
Sucks to be poor

Eating meat is stupid. Terrible for health, digestion, environment, expensive, cruel. Beans and lentils are what you want OP.

>cruel
That's half the fun

Supplements are like make-up for women. Its targeted at insecure young men who think they can overcome their shortcomings with consumption.
Eat right, sleep, lift, be consistent. Thats all you need.