Meal prep my own meals for the entire week for my gains

>meal prep my own meals for the entire week for my gains
>coworkers keep eating out at $15 a meal and make fun of me for not joining them
>eat alone in the pantry

Whats wrong with millineals?

>Chicken, rice and broccoli again

>eat alone, every day, several day old food
Truly, you outsmarted them.

They're the retards spending 4k a year on going out to eat. I only go out for lunch when I have a good enough excuse to put it on my company card. (usually a "sales" call with a Qt sales rep from other companies. Easy as shit to organize these sorts of things and flirt on the company dime)

>he still works instead of going to the gym

never gonna make it

Been trying to get into this. Got any good meal prep guides?

Give me the recipe for those meals in that picture.

see

>ITT: People that eat 5-day-old leftovers thinking it saves them 'prep time'.

but thats wrong RETARD

Looks good!

unironically this

be a minimalist and work as little as possible only to cover your bills so you have free time to work out

thats actually pretty good looking meal prep

However you are neglecting your career by not eating out with coworkers. Maybe do it every Friday? Or is there no way you can take your meals with you and order a drink or something from the restaurant?

that sounds autistic

no outside food is allowed in outside restaurants dude

>However you are neglecting your career by not eating out with coworkers

Bullshit coworkers are your competition who will backstab you at any moment if theres an opening for a higher position.

Wasting money, leaving work just to eat out and listen to their dribble wont further your career in any way shape or form

They post on shitty imageboards demeaning other people's life choices with no gain to themselves or the poor fellas whose browsing experience is shitted up by this shit.

>2017
>not sucking up to your manager at work drinks
enjoy being poor

>sucking up to losers who make only a handful of dollars more than you

this is why you fail

> doctor put me on a strict diet urgh
> wish I could eat what you guys are eating
> all i got is these old leftovers

flatter your coworkers like the little machiavellein you are

checked. and some places are cool with it. call in advance and check, telling them you have a specific diet and will order a drink.

fuck OK that is sounding like some effort now

I didnt say "give them ammo to use against you" kek. You need to build alliances. And they can help you get other jobs in future if they like you.

I am currently marinading 15kg of Chicken thighs in yoghurt and spices for 48 hours. Then I am using it to cook about 30l of Chicken Tikka Tandoori Jalfrezi. Each portion is exactly 1500 calories (im on 1000kcal deficit cut), 180g protein, 5-8 portions veg...

>not understanding the dynamics of a working environment

this is why you fail at work and your social life

>thinking any of this shit is relevant in the age of globalization and outsourcing

you should have gotten that memo 10 years ago

OP there is literally nothing wrong with you. Your coworkers are just normalfags who also happen to be gains goblins with poor sense of money. "Hanging out" with coworkers accomplishes nothing, so just do your thing. It is a known fact that normalfags have poor control. Don't fall for the peer pressure, alienation is acceptable, being a weak and poor fuck isn't.

>bringing own food to a restaurant
Didn't know you could be this autistic

Its alpha af

Its like bringing your girlfriend to a date with your wife

You have to show who is in charge

Does all of that really stay good for a week? Do you freeze any of it?

meal prep is a meme.

This
I need some meal guides due to my extreme lack of funds and cooking skills

meal prep only came into existence because its a male/engineering solution to the new problem that women refuse to learn to cook nowadays.

r/mealprepsunday is not bad

>r/

cry more

>Its like bringing your girlfriend to a date with your wife
And eating her out...

upvoted

Downvoted

Bully

Downvoted

Op can you link a pastebin with your recipe for this week prep? I'm going crazy eating broccoli and chicken breast every day

>eating week old food
You're disgusting

>bulking
>not very creative
>anons famous sgetti and meatsauce for the 30th night

You know when you made it?

It's when people around start bellitling you and judging you.

When you are fat/ beta people want to be friendly with you because they want someone inferior to them in their social circle to make them feel good about themselves.

When you are fit, educated and attractive men start challenging you and women start to make fun of you in your face. They do that , always infront of other people , to try and appear superior and to relieve stress. If you talk to them face to face you will see how much you intimidate them. You remind them of all that they aren't.

You prep for the day, not the week you complete and udder fucking retard

What is that green twisty pasta stuff in the center bottom portions? Looks delicious

How come i never see or experience this? How come the only places i read about this shit is on Veeky Forums and related sites? You sure you are not just sitting here telling us what you want to happen?

Probably because you still look like shit

>how can you eat the same thing every day?
I get asked this often.
I wish I was a prick so I could fat shame them.

It's green twisty pasta

>it's a some autist pretends networking doesn't rule the work world episode

ive never heard of anyone meal prepping for a single day. theres not enough time to be meal prepping every day, you floor shit

Then stop dating white women. They're too busy being slaves to the bbc in an attempt to rebel in the [current year]. Latinas and asians still know how to cook.

thanks user

What a load of nonsense. No matter what you are people belittle and judge you. Fat/beta people especially are fat shamed and beta shamed all the time. Fat jokes have been a sitcom and movie staple for well over 100 years.

If you can't withstand honest criticism, that is your fault.

>meal prep only came into existence because its a male/engineering solution to the new problem that women refuse to learn to cook nowadays.

In ancient Rome most people didn't have kitchens and almost the entire population ate out.

It's not new or necessarily bad not to prepare your own meals. Cooking is time consuming, and most people would rather spend their time better.

Oh boy. What a lazy mooch you are.

He is telling the truth mostly. However the main people who will 'shit-test' you the hardest after losing/gaining weight are your peers as they are accutely aware that you are increasing social status and moving up the pecking order - and people HATE this as it means theirs is lowering.

He did though, there isn't anything wrong with "day old food" if cooked and refrigerated and reheated properly.

Watch facebook food channels like Tasty and reproduce the easy recipes at home to begin with. I went from 0 to "woaw user I didn't know you were an amazing cook" very fast

Those meals should be vacuum sealed

tried meal prep, eating chicken and rice that's been in the fridge for 3 days is groce.

It's not complete bs to think misery loves company though. It's anecdotal and I'm not him, but the people at my job passive aggressively comment on how I'm probably on steroids or how they could get in shape if they didn't have a life and could sit in the gym all day, and say dumb shit along those lines. These same people never comment on me when I was fat.

A lot of people, especially when they get comfortable enough, can't help themselves, their own insecurity comes out one way or another or they attempt to belittle because you're doing something a lot of people wish they could.

>make an extra portion when cooking dinner
>store it and have it for lunch the next day

it's this easy, I swear everyone here is unironically retarded

>It's when people around start bellitling you and judging you.

>Go to an anime convention in a cosplay involving a tank top
>Hear someone say something like "why does he need to wear that? he's probably compensating for something"
Nigger what the fuck?
Should I be expecting this more when I get bigger? I'm still DYEL over here.

Those are some beautiful digits

And you're a fucking child

Yeah, it'll get worse. It's turned me into the nicest person. The bigger I get the more people and their insecurities just make me be even friendlier. Usually it changes someone's entire disposition but it also makes me laugh because they don't know how to act when you aren't a cunt.

>or how they could get in shape if they didn't have a life and could sit in the gym all day

God this triggers me so hard.
Worse is that the people who say this kind of shit literally do nothing of value with their time other than watch tv/netflix or go to the pub on weekends.

>However you are neglecting your career by not eating out with coworkers.
So he should neglect his health and eat out with his pig coworkers who laugh at him for caring about what he puts into his body? Why would you want to spend any more time with assholes like this than you have to? You're also losing $15 every fucking day just to hang out with these people. $15 to hang out with people who were just shit talking you.

Being well-liked and a team player is part and parcel of most career advancement.

Why do you all think eating out means you have to order the most fatty, unhealthy shit on the menu? You know places serve soups and salads, right?

>have older work bud that's trying to lose weight
>saw my lunches, said they smelled good, mention I cook them myself
>later asks how I've lost weight, my lunches don't look like "healthy" salads
>tell him about really my lunches are just meat + veggies and I count the calories/protein
>explain cico
>he offer me 50$ a week if I bring him a lunch like mine
>think about it
>nah that's too much honestly I spend maybe 20 for my lunches for the whole week
>bud just pay my tab on fridays
>now we super buds, get free drinks and pool games on fridays from him, he's lost 6 lbs in a month just from changing his lunch eating

This story is comfy. Good on you, user.

>Not exploiting fellow countryman for profit

?????

the guys are right; getting to know your coworkers is important (read: networking).

source: last 2 of my jobs came from...wait for it..former coworkers

I'm the same though, I hate going out to eat lunch (unless someone else is buying) because it's expensive and 'muh macros' but I tend to go out once a week just for social reasons. $15 once a week isn't going to kill your wallet unless you're working a minimum wage job and will pay you farther down the line when you need a new job and one of your old coworkers can put in a good work for you at their new place of employment.

>he offer me 50$ a week if I bring him a lunch like mine
>think about it
>nah that's too much honestly I spend maybe 20 for my lunches for the whole week
You didn't factor in electricity and water, and your time working on that food. You should've demanded more.

sounds nice and comfy user

>would rather have $30/week than a super bud
scum of the earth

>befriending fat people

shit brah, I hope you don't believe this

How could one man be so, so wrong ?
Let me guess..american education ?

Do you think people spending 4k a year on food are retarded? For some people that make 100k a year that really isn't that big of a deal.. I spend about 250-300 a month on groceries, no idea about eating out.

im thinking of getting into it, i eat so much garbage after a long and difficult day, just have no energy to cook. meal prep would solve this issue.

>meal prepping for one day
That's just called cooking, user.

((()))

So freeze it, you pansy.

Let's say $15 x 5 days a week x 49 weeks a year . Close to $4k.

I can take a nice trip somehwere or two trips

i believe its pasta made from pea flour, incredibly expensive but it has better macros.

>udder retard
not sure he's the retard user

This.
You get shit tests not after you made it, but when you're advancing through the dominance hierarchy. They're like dogs who growl after sniffing the other dog's ass.
When they laugh at you for not eating with them give them a critical once over look which makes it clear they've been checked and found wanting, shrug like they don't exist anymore, and answer "gotta watch what I eat"

what a wholesome greentext

nice.

also, do people really need calories explained to them?

implying restaurants and fast food shitters dont do the same

how do keep them from spoiling?
do you feeze them?

not OP but for 1-3 days out, I'll refrigerate. food for 3+ days out goes into the freezer.

>meal preparing ahead for more than 2 days
Enjoy your no gains, sad!

I eat the same thing every week

At sunday steam cook brocolli,zuchini,carrots and cauliflower

I know a butcher that cooks the meat that sells me so i buy 1 kg of chicken for 3 days and 1 kg of liver for the other 3, on sundays i eat fish from a local fisherman

I also steam cook 6 eggs and eat them with salad with cottage cheese everynight

All this takes maybe 45 minutes a week

Good for you user, next thing is to begin taking him to the gym to you. It's always good to have a bro you mentor in such things because it keeps you accountable (whether you need it or not.)

k, thx

>meal prep my own meals for the entire week for my gains
do you put anything in your meals to stop them from getting gross after 3 or 4 days?

People are just incredibly lazy and/or stupid, and I say this as someone who is very lazy. And I don't even accept the "Well they were never taught to cook" argument since I wasn't either outside of super basic shit like bacon and eggs; virtually everyone has access to the internet in the first world so there's no reason not to be able to look shit up. Last night I made a delicious chicken carbonara for dinner (yeah yeah, not the healthiest thing) and that alone is more complex than the most complex meal that 90% of my peers have made, and it's honestly super easy. Half the people that I know consider Kraft Dinner (yes, I'm a Canadafag) with cut up hot dogs to be difficult work. It's pathetic.

kek