Holy shit. Countdown to relaunch

>POSW is the future.

I think POSW under a dollar is a deal. It will allow less technical people and normies to stake the shit out of ETH when ETH becomes proof of stake. It will also allow people who don't want to leave u computer on 24/7 to stake their ETH, without having to worry about putting their ETH in someone else's hands.

Good coin

Relaunch when?

Once everything is double and triple checked

had this bad boy for a while now

So if I run a full Geth node, Is there still any reason for me to be interested in this?

Yea cause you can stake any coin 24/7 on posw, rudding a posw masternode gives you a % of all staking rewards and tx fees

I bought in because i think it will become the standard for staking and has potential to be like a trustless bank

Can nodes be setup yet?
So Running a Geth node only allows me to stake my ETH right?
POSW will allow me to stake ETH as well as other ERC-20 tokens? Or even other blockchains?

>Piece Of Shit Wallet
It couldn’t be more blatant

I'M ALL IN BOYS. MY BODY IS READY.

still waiting, from after the fork till December Posw 2.0 is being phased in so we'll know about masternodes then, as well all the other stuff (rebrand, coin swap, new website/wallet. etc)

Yeah only ETH with Geth, things like omg, ark, lisk you will be able to stake with posw all in one place, as well as eth obviously

>
>Can nodes be setup yet?
>So Running a Geth node only allows me to sta
>POSW will allow me to stake ETH as well as other ERC-20 tokens? Or even other blockchains?

You will be able stake the shit out of most blockchains that are POS.

Implying that name isn't great for communicating exactly what it does.

this is our weakpoint lol, we're getting a name change with the rebrand so you wont be able to use it against us much longer;)

heard it will be 'PSW', so still does what it says but sounds a bit better i guess, looks more professional

Better name. Glad to see you folks are still active, been holding since April and optimistic about the project.

Psw is definitely a better name. There are so many dead projects in the top 200, hard to imagine this not being an easy lap up.

wtf coinswap!?!?!?

>7
>BTC
>BUY

Nice I've been in since August.

I'm legitimately excited

Alright. I recently gained interest in nodes. I'm now setting up an ubuntu node that will run geth for now and a chainlink node. Been teaching myself solidity and node.js

POSW seems like something i'll add to the arsenal quite soon.

its a good crypto. its not zec level of awesome but its one of the best low supply small caps