Advice you would give to yourself if you started working out

Advice you would give to yourself if you started working out.

>pic related

eat skinny lad

Meal prep :(

warmup and stretch more

I don't understand a single thing from this photo

Drink more water buddeh, it'll help you eat more.

>Auswitch

Follow the routine and do not try to tailor it for yourself.

Eat frequently. It's better to eat 4 to 5 medium sized meals a day than 3 large meals.

Chin ups are not enough for good biceps

Deads and squats are not enough for good looking abs

You won't stall and lose all your progress if you do cardio.

do more volume, especially for your upper body

cut to 10-12% before you even think about bulking

Well, personally speaking:
Don't worry about using weight or the power cage, your bodyweight is all you need; just do bodyweight exercises and you're all good.

>I understand that the vast majority of people here use weights and the cage, and that is A-OK if that is your preference. I'm not trying to be elitist or snobbish, it's just that I've found that bodyweight training has proven to be most effective for me and my goals. By all means, use weights if you wish.

don't bulk up as fast, wanting to gain weight and strength is not an excuse to eat junk food and other carb filled garbage

REEEEE NOTHING WORKS EXCEPT OLYMPIC BARBELLS

Skinny guys think they eat more than they actually do. They think eating a chocolate bar and some mcdonalds is a lot, but if you count the calories it's actually not that much. They blame the lack of weight gain on "muh metabolism" instead of actually trying to count calories and eat at a caloric surplus.

>carb filled garbage
>junk food
junk food is mainly high fat my dude, lol

I know that I'm eating not enough, but It's impossible. I'm in one of the hardest Uni programs in my country, I cant deal with hours of food preparation. All my time in the gym is wasted and it's depressing as fuck, I can't deal with Uni because of my lacking physique, but I also can't improve my body. I'll honestly break down if this continues.

>Don't do SL, you'll fuck up your knees
>Do the first phase of SS, then switch to GSLP and never look back
>Read fucking SS and learn proper squat form

Buy a crock pot, spend 30 minutes twice a week chopping up vegetables, potatoes, meat, and soup stock to throw in and cook for 6-8 hours to make meals for 3 or so days.

Buy a rice cooker and have tons of precooked rice on hand, all you have to do is put rice in with water and wait, doing homework or whatever.

I know it's cited as a meme but milk is easy calories to consume.

Beginner here. This is a really good thread pls post more bbs

Wow, genuinely good advice on Veeky Forums. Shocking.

Stop being such a weak minded faggot and stick to your diet.

Nice advice bro

yee

>most supplements are bullshit and just make your urine more expensive.
RIP sides

Guys what is the ULTIMATE post workout meal?

I'm talking something I can just have every day.

Load up the barbell and drop it onto your neck shit never gets better

Chicken, potatoes, cooked spinach, milk