youtube.com/watch?v=XqbRiNbm5WA
youtu.be/wXiYC1ebkwc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kill yourself.

Why the fuck does it matter?

Traps not big enough to be on gear

Are you retarded?

>as big as golden age bodybuilders on roids at 20 years old

He just eats super clean and puts 100% into lifting while talking with fans and flirting with every female in the gym

Sometimes you can read nice threads on Veeky Forums but then there are so many fucking retards like this one who started lifting 3 months ago and now spew their retarded fucking opinions on things they have no solid information on like this dude.

Traps still too small to be on gear

this thread should get you a week ban

Yes he is, he is king murphy

All hair murphy

Dude looks soft, like you could call him a faggot and he'd start crying. You know all that gear and muscle is just cover for some crippling insecurity

LMAO@that hair

course not, he looks like a freak

Yes. Veeky Forums can't see that though since they are manlets doing starting strength and still look like shit after 2 years with a shitty diet and think that anyone that looks better than them therefore must be roiding

you are retarded, consider suicide.

>this post
>calling someone else insecure

go away connor

Obviously not natty.
Why even ask?

This. People here have trouble coming to terms with their potential responsibility for how they look.

He's most likely not natural

Atleast sarms and or clen. Probably doesnt pin.

Hes off cycle in your little gif and on cycle for that body building comp.

Look at how much bigger his pecs are in op's pic. The roids also dont fix his natural low test pencil neck.

kek

i love how people keep grouping matt ogus with other fake natties. I've met him a couple years ago, hes shredded but he is tiny as shit. As long as you are shredded you can look somewhat good in pictures but the guy literally is like 5'5 and 170. if he wore even a tiny sweater you couldn't tell that he lifts

sure, he doesn't even have a defined six-pack.
Totally obtainable in a year of consistent training.
pose, lighting and competition tan does the rest.
Also, Your post doesn't even make sense. And neck training is totally unrelated.

you boys think Jeff Seid is natty? I thought not. Connor never claims natural, for good reason too.

>Connor never claims natural
quite the contrary. youtube.com/watch?v=XqbRiNbm5WA

that dude has been lifting for years brah look at him

dang you're right, I'm mad at him now.

>he mad because he can't get at connor level in 1 year

anger

Why though?

not a fan of liars honestly

So what makes you think he's lying?

Veeky Forums?

i dont think youve seen what a cycle actual does to someone

Cycling steroids like cycling creatine is the newest meme.

Connor i know it's you. Get off the computer before i call your mom and tell her what a naughty boy you are. I remember you, when you shilled your videos here on Veeky Forums when you were starting off.

look at the pic I've posted of Jeff Seid compared to him, also him next to Zyzz and this other "aesthetic" kid who are all roiding. He's not natural.

>1 year
lel
it's totally obtainable in 6 months with constant training and a rigid diet
unless you start from boogie mode

>There are FUCKING RETARDS on this FITNESS BOARD who even get the nerve to argue that he's natural

This makes me mad beyond belief

You do not belong here you naive fucking faggot

Neck yourself

Majority of people like this in every thread are obviously trolling. I still don't know why people seriously reply to them.

So the worst juicer "defines" the best natty?

>6 months
jej I looked like this after doing SS for two weeks.

>worst juicer
>worst
>Jeff Seid and Zyzz

this delusion.

So are Jeff and that Zach open about it?

Why are you people mad about juicers claiming natty? It's illegal, so they have to. If you go around openly talking about your gear use, you're increasing your chances of the cops contacting you.

False.

They don't have to. Is Phil Heath stating that he's natty all the time? Yep, he's not.

I didn't realize you were this new to the community. Have another pic of Jeff.

because their only two choices are to vehemently deny steroid use or go around preaching about how they stick needles in their gluteus?

I'll rephrase what I meant: if someone asks a juicer if they are natty, it's better to say yes or refuse to answer than to admit to using, since it is illegal.
Yes it's scummy what Connor did in his first ever video, calling it "Natural transformation". IF he is on gear. He might not even be, he's not that huge. I don't know how long that transformation took him so I can't say for sure about him personally. But his physique is achievable natty, in many years.

Also I don't know about how serious admitting to gear use in USA is, it might go ignored. But in many European countries it's not wise to admit that.

I don't see anything wrong in that pic. Well, the colors have been edited a bit but that's it.
Are you seriously trying to say that you can't get at that level without illegal substances? Top. Fucking. Kek.

t. dyel

Blows my fucking mind how people can be this retarded.

Go lift for a couple of years and come back

Post a picture of your body

I have been lifting for a couple years retard, and I'm not dyel. I do not have Connors muscle mass even after a couple years. I said his physique is achievable naturally in MANY YEARS. I also said I don't know how long it took him to achieve that build, you fucking mongoloid.
The time it took him will give the answer to whether he is natty or not. But if you think that physique is not achievable natty, you're a moron.
And I also never said I intend to achieve that mass naturally. I'm going to start a cycle soon.

>I don't see anything wrong in that pic.

I guess this really is a troll. People think that photoshop doesn't exist. Real modern day witch hunt.

aaaannnnnd we're done here.

Yeah you're a moron. Jeff Seids physique is not natty. He is a lot bigger than Connor Murphy too.

Post skyrim mod list OP

post body

Idk hommie. There are people who lift their entire life with a very clean diet that look nothing like that

Humans, naturally do not have delts like that and sam with lats, natty? Idts.
What is natty tho? Everything we do at the gym os completely unnatural, humans lifting heavy objects and wires and free lifting is kinda crazy itself

stop trying to be relativistic son, connor is a liar and i'm not hating on roids, just the fake natties and how they bullshit people. Seriously man, all young kids i know think jeff and connor are natty, women thinking gracianne barbosa can squat 230 kg for reps, the level of delusion is unbearable

no, he is not

yes, he is. it's literally lighting and pose.

you're delusional, im not arguing with somebody who has lifted for 6 months

>dat tren jaw

its hard to tell honestly, he might do something but he might not. i think jeff seid is totally on something, but conor doesn't have insane vascularity. he could very well be natural imo and just have great genetics. remember, roids or not genetics are still everything.

I've lifted for 6 years. You're the only delusional faggot here.

>1 small and looks like shit, the other's dead
>totally know/knew what they were doing

>he's bigger than me!
>he has to be on roids
evrytaim

>he's doing steroids
>no he's just using a shitload of good lighting, poses and flexing
>no he's not
>yes he is, here's proof
>okay maybe he's not using steroids at that exact moment but he totally uses steroids literally any other time

All this fucking denial. It's fucking wacky how if someone sees more or better results than someone else, it just can't be because they have a better program or diet, they absolutely have to be cheating or some shit. There's no way anyone can do things you small faggots can't, clearly every single poster here has already reached the natty limit.

youtu.be/wXiYC1ebkwc

So who's got the link for Phuckable Physique (tee em)?

>I've lifted for 6 years. You're the only delusional faggot here.
Post pics, I bet you look nothing like him.

If you've really lifted natty for 6 years you'd know what that physique looks like.

just be yourself user

Jeff is not natty because he is competing in a bb federation with no drug testing and everyone else is juicing their gills off so to even stand a chance he has to be on drugs He might not be on a huge stack though because he has insane genetics

>post pics on a feminine penis appreciation forum, so I'll either call you a roider (if you're bigger than me) or a DYEL (if you're smaller than my larping persona)
evry
single
taim

Did you see that video? He straight out busted out a fanny pack full of protein bars and started explaining macronutrients to chicks. You can be as autistic as you want as long as you're hot.

dat smug

Just another tongue in cheek half natty trying to make a buck. All the while knowing informed people know and retarded people don't.

nothing special about his physique to suggest roiding

>being this retarded

itt madness levels: over 9k

all the fake nattys post on here. i remember i called out jeff seid in a thread like this and then he deleted his post. connor is clearly shilling lately

>I'm the natty police and I call internet celebrities out on an australian boxing kangaroo forum
keep up the good work

>IF he is on gear. He might not even be, he's not that huge

WHY

Then WHY do people care so much?

Coping mechanisms
they don't really care about him or that he's lying or not
realistically, who gives a shit. their life won't change is someone somewhere messes with needles
they are afraid of the very possibility that they are doing something wrong (from a dietary or training perspective) or that there's something wrong in their genes
rule of thumb: when people criticize or attack someone, they're talking of themselves
that's even more true on an anonymous forum

Yes, it's personal.

Go away connor

I'm new to lifting

Does taking whey and creatine count as natty?

Maybe some of us have been lifting for longer than 6 months to a year and are sick of people saying "I don't want to get too huge like a bodybuilder or something I just want to look like that youtuber".

Do you honestly see no value in people having realistic expectations?

whey yes

creatine no, and don't fuck with creatine some very nasty sideeffects there

>Do you honestly see no value in people having realistic expectations?

No one implied that 2 years of natty lifting gives you that physique, u know