Welp Veeky Forums..I got invited in a house party from a chick I barely know. I don't know anyone there

Welp Veeky Forums..I got invited in a house party from a chick I barely know. I don't know anyone there

How do I survive this?

Keep in mind im very aesthetic by normie standards, but I'm also very autistic

Although I don't drink (alcohol kills gains) I'm thinking of having a few drinks to get over the autism

Alcohol is fine every once in a while. What's the point of looking aesthetic if you don't get to show it off?
Go to the party, have a few drinks, get loose and have some fun.
If you don't know anyone there then get drunk and make some new friends.

Just drink, but not too much if you're not used to it.

Have a bit to drink before the party so you loosen up a bit but not too much that you rock up stumbling around thats a bad first impression

Well maybe its not a bad first impression depends on what sort of people they are

shave your eyebrows and super glue your top lip to your nose. when you get to the party, kick open their front door and scream "somebody's gonna get throat fucked caus i got a boner" then you pull out the glock

Whenever i am in a place where i dont know anybody i usually break the ice by asking if anybody wants to have a push up competition. Usually there are a couple people there that are interested in fitness like myself

>I'm thinking of having a few drinks to get over the autism

Be light-hearted, as a fellow autist you will have many opinions which mean everything to you and nothing to anyone else. Just let people put their normie/quirky ideas on your big metaphorical table and gesture that they are interesting enough to look into later when you are done having fun - never stop finding other things out about them. That's how you make friends. Have a couple of stories at the ready that subtly suggest your POTENTIAL and PASSIONS and PRESENT TRENDS - that's all women want to hear about. If you have to exaggerate their existence just do a tiny bit of research on something.

Like what ? You go to people and ask them i they do push ups ? What if the say no. You to other dudes ? And what if you are in a club ,you push ups with others in the middle of the club ?
>autism mode

Look friendly and smile whenever it feels appropriate. Thats all i can offer. People seem to respond well to that.

just bring cocaine and everyone will want to be your best friend

put those metal things on the bottom of your shoes like what tap dancers use, but just walk around the party making clip clop noises instead of dancing. also go to a "limited too" and buy a fruity body spray. spray the entire bottle on yourself before going to the party.

wear those white contacts that look like zombie eyes. when people ask, tell them you are on krokodile and slipped some into their drink

This. Youll also get invited to afterpartys and then get laid.

don't talk about fitness
don't talk about your diet
don't talk about your routine
don't talk about gains
ignore any and all requests for information on how you got big
disregard any mirers
disregard any haters
you will be tempted to show off or talk up the only hobby you have (and you know it's true, you autist) but most people there will only be interested in you as a novelty if you do so.

she is just trying to get more people to go to her party.
The people that come alone to parties usually just walk around, talk to people for like a few seconds, then leave pretty early.
Go with friends if you have any.

ISHYGDDT
genuinely autistic

>the blind leading the blind

the thread

This
I got accepted into the popular normie group by doing stupid shit like wu-tanging blunts and jumping off roofs
Shit was fun

>be me chllin with friends

>drinkin, crankin jokes

>some random guy comes up

>hey u wanna do a "push up challange"

you too...

kek'd