No matter what a Germnigger will say and no matter what a Wehrfag will tell you, German engineering is a meme...

No matter what a Germnigger will say and no matter what a Wehrfag will tell you, German engineering is a meme. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ok. German engineering is a meme. Nothing more, nothing less.

Do you think people are stupid and don't realize the anti-german posters are jews or butthurt europeans of inferior nations like france or poland? OK, WW2 germans weren't superhuman, but they were still your betters, mongrel

Perhaps, but at the very least their equipment was pretty. It had a functional grace to it., at least before things started to get desperate.

German engineering makes me horny

No shit, real engineering would have produced something of worth like a reliable 4 engine bomber instead of wunderwaffe nonsense

>a reliable 4 engine bomber
They had one of those. But Hans Udet won his flyoff, so the Luftwaffe focused on army aviation instead of strategic bombing. In the short run, it paid off. But they were really hurting for the Dornier Do-19 by late 1941.

Wehrmacht never mass produced a reliable 4 engine bomber in relevant numbers. I don't care about prototypes or what-ifs

Yes, because they were focused on building tactical bombers. That was my point. Germany abandoned any pursuit of heavy bomber construction in like 1936 and focused elsewhere If they weren't focused on building Heinkel He-111s for fucking everything long past when they were useful, they might have been able to have a strategic bombing corps worth a shit.

german engineering gave us the cutest tank in existence though

They did make a couple of nice things. But one fact which sticks with me is that of the German armies that invaded Belgium, France, Netherlands, etc during ww2. Most of them walked. And whenever their columns encountered the French heavy tanks the french tanks would eventually have to withdraw because they would run out of ammunition and/or their guns would overheat.

would they even have enough oil to keep a strategic bombing fleet running?

it isnt a meme, but not all german things were great

that monstrosity for example wasnt

This

Yes it was loser

you need to be 18 to post here billybob

>slope our armor?
>don’t be ridiculous, clearly our flat panels designs are superior, churn out a few thousand more Tiger Is hans

I should be the one saying that to you.

>German engineering is a meme
engineers in motorsport are laughing to death at this statement

>Wehrmacht never mass produced a reliable 4 engine bomber in relevant numbers.
Why would they do that? They needed tactical bombing, not strategic bombing, which is more of a long-term effort.
What people don't get is that the strategies and tactics that worked for the Allies wouldn't have worked for the Axis as they were fighting under different conditions.
If the Nazis had copied the exact approach that the Allies made, they would have lost even sooner.

It seems OP has never owned a German car.

You heard once that 'sloped armour is always best', but you have no actual knowledge of the pros and cons.

With radios and without le epic Ardennes manœuvre, French troops would have crushed the Germans by 1942.

You're incorrect, but what's the point in correcting you? There's a new poster who talks a lot and knows a little on Veeky Forums every minute.

How am I incorrect? The only real advantage in favor of the Germans were radios, for everything else they were garbage. French airforce was shit too at the beginning of the war, but the Anglos got that covered and the D520 was on the way.
After 1 year of failures to fire all the old incompetent fucks in high command, WW2 would have turned into a one-sided rape party.

In reality, Germans started the strategic bombing of cities. By 1940, they were already complaining about not having quadrimotors. kys, faggot.

He is right though, in a sense. If the Germans hadn't defeated Belgium in one (1) night, a stalemate between France and Germany would have turned (again) to France's advantage.

But as you rightfully pointed out,
>You're incorrect, but what's the point in correcting you? There's a new stormfag from /pol/ who talks a lot and knows a little on Veeky Forums every minute.

Most of the armies walk, period. But the frontline was motorised.
Also I'm not sure what you mean by:

>whenever their columns encountered the French heavy tanks

Does that make your dick hard? Tanks designed by non Germans before the Blitzkrieg were not designed for such purpose... It's like you're talking about heavy cavalry of 1914...

>wow, they really can't charge a machine guns nest

Were they superior or had they superior engineering? In any case, why did small scale engagements turned to the French/Polish's advantage on so many occasions? Why are both victories purely strategical victories? Why did the Luftwaffe lost more planes over France than over Britain???

And, for fuck's sake, why do Americans not realize the strong contradiction between:
>Wehmacht was the most powerfull military in the history of mankind!!!!
>French are faggot for being defeated by them
>the Germans only conquered France in WWII (as far as world powers go)

I understand that you're being told they were so great and all because you fought (and defeated) them, but for Christ's sake, that's bi-millenial propaganda you're eating like that!

That is, Ceasar was using the same tactic about the Gauls:
>omg they're so brave, best fighters in the world. only was I not so good, we would have lost
Yes, I'm French and I'm proud of my country and history. And no I don't think German engineering is shit. I could agree on it being over-praised though.

Inferior France... lmao
Dude travel a bit please and actually study History
You seem like a /pol/ brainlet

Stop posting here, now

>if
>would
>only problem: radios
>and incompetent fucks
>and air force
Fucking stupid post

Ghhg

The Wehrmacht was throwing out more advanced designs both in terms of small arms (first functional IR scopes, early mass producablr assault rifles), armoured vehicles and rocketry

But in 1940 France was pretty evenlly matched with Germany in both manpower, and quality of armoured vehicles (if anything the Panzer II, 38t and Panzer IIIs were fast becoming obsolete designs) but it was a lack of strategic planning that lost the battle of France, no way for tanks to coordinate with one another or infantry rendering them useless

This. I mean really it's just pol meets leftypol tinged with int the entire time.

>Hetzer
>german engineering

?
Thank you for supporting my point on the strategic aspect of victory.

The design of firearms, I'd say yes Germans were advanced, but not much. The French were redesigning theirs as well. Guess the country that rearmed first got the earliest new guns... somehow?
armoured vehicles on the other hand, no. French tanks were better, despite communication issues.

Don’t you mean Czech engineering?

>In reality, Germans started the strategic bombing of cities.
No, they did not. And even if they did it wouldn't have served their purposes.

Nice one, I almost replied with you know, facts and history. Thank God I realized we're on a board infested with 12 yo /pol/tards that are too dumb to open a book, let alone talk about history.

>a thread died for this
Kinda sad

if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle

Not today, american. Not today

>French literally surrendered to their German masters without even putting up a fight
>Not inferior

It had its merits, they were let down by their industrial planning and organization. Shit like every 6th tiger om average being different, coming out of the same factory.

>Germnigger
>Wehrfag
Lmao pathetic tankies and commieboos trying to be edgy again. Garbage thread

Implying that I'm communist or a tankie fag to begin with.
>You can't hate Wehrfags because that means you're a commie and a tankie!
The absolute state of /pol/

Only people who are completely obsessed with their Antifa mindset post crap like "Wehrfag" or "Germnigger". So you're either a tankie or some angry brit. I can only imagine you angrily smashing your keyboard, monitoring all 7 WW2 threads on Veeky Forums, all with a red veiny head and foam in your mouth. But this is nu-Veeky Forums

>The absolute state of /pol/
>anyone who ever disagrees with me is LE /POL/!!!!