What kind of gun does Veeky Forums take to the gym?

What kind of gun does Veeky Forums take to the gym?

I'm considering taking a 9mm but I'm not good at picking them out

I'd like to see that stupid whores friends reactions to her thinking screwdriver heads for a drill are bullets.

I don't.

A 70 caliber hand magnum

Thanks babe.

Don't go to Gold's gym tomorrow

Gotta be prepared for a hostile air raid at any time, any place. My gains help with aim.

I keep an SKS and a 22 in my car so those I guess

Where do you live that you can have a gun on you?

It's not fair, I say. I have a .40 Sig Sauer, but I can't use it anywhere but the range.

>not curling your grenadelauncher at the gym

never gonna make it

>not loading his FLAK 88mm inbetween sets for those forearm gains.

B A K A

>screwdriver heads for a drill
They're called driver bits, you fuck

AMERICA

At my local 24 Hour Fitness they call me Rooster so you do the math.

I carry a glock 30 at the gym

do you whip your Cock out?

I stick to the tried and true AR15. I used to carry a .50 in my gym shorts but it was like walking around with a brick, so now I leave it in my trunk with my body armor.

automatic assault rifle

The gym guards provide g17's each visit since someone thought it would be funny to throw a ladder down the Manley pit. We got most of them under control but a few of them are still lingering around in the air vents and drains.

>he doesn't take his swedish S-tank to the gym for maximum hydraulics and ease of operating as a lone crewmember in case russia invades through Finland
This guy

I take my Glock 17 LE to the gym.

Gains goblins beware.

>owning a gun
What kind of psychopath do you need to be to own a gun. Do you expect to be some kind of hero and murder a thief? Or are most of you robots who dream of shooting up your highschool???