/fat/ - "lil brother eats pizza and cake everyday but is still thin" thread

prev thread
>Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Why-We-Get-Fat-About/dp/0307474259/
symmetricstrength.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My brother is 15
6ft1
240lbs

What are they feeding them these days?

DESU, I was 15, 6ft0 and roughly 220lb at that time

So it must be genetics

My other brother is is skinny fat..

shalom nigs, guess what time it is
CONFESSION TIME YA FUCKIN GOYS

>6ft0 and roughly 220lb at that time
that was my start weight in march end

hows your progress coming along?

i had fuckin hummus, kabbous, and five pieces of sheesh tawouk father
still under tdee but still

2 hours ago
it was free, my inner jew couldn't say no

>tfw accidentally ate a whole 250 ml bottle of coconut and lime scented handwash

That was me when I was 15

I'm 30 now

Started at 290
Now at 260

I might have upped my calories yesterday but I felt like shit and wanted to throw down some good food

Mostly breaded chicken breasts, I just had 4 chicken breasts instead of my usual 2-3..

decent progress lad, keep going

since you're older and hence wiser, have you unlocked >tfw gf mode?

>breaded chicken breast
>breaded
nigga why

RIP in piece

>Older
>Wiser

I have had a gf before and I am actually quite social as I'm sure some around here are as well

These days no gf, but than again I enjoy life as much as I can since i'm 30, have a good family and am living out my life

No gf right now, but than again does it really matter? Enjoy time being alone, since you never get that back when you have a wife and kids

>Tfw 3 big whiskeys at noon and more to come in the evening.

Does this count as a cheat day?

fat fucks

>fat fucks
Yeah?

Eating throughout the day just makes me hungry, Last week I did an experiment where Sat-Thurs I wouldn't eat, and then Friday night I'd eat a 2,000 calorie dinner. The dinner honestly felt like a feast, and during the week I was barely hungry. Doing this for a few weeks seems much more manageable than trying to eat 1,200 calories throughout the day and then feeling hungry all the time. I'm thinking of doing this "water fast"-ish diet for two weeks to lose weight andgain self-control then eating only one large meal a day every night after that. What do you guys think of this? It honestly seems to be the only thing I can stick to, especially since I'm only ten pounds away from my goal.

How good is cali/body weight exercises for losing weight? Will i retain some of muscles or should i go to the gym?

DYEL here. 5'9@152lbs@20%.
I just bought coke, muffins, cookies and a chocolate cake.

OMAD is honest to god, tried and tested, the ultimate fasting pill (water fast included). If you can stomach your daily intake in one course, feast like a warrior, and then go through your (next) day without needing food, you're going to make it based on this principle alone. The benefits of OMAD (increasing GH, lowering insulin spikes amongst many) are worth it.
Just hit your macros (micros if you can), and you'll be set.

t. been on OMAD 3 months now, lost real decent weight, gained discipline/mental fortitude for days, developed healthy relationship with food.

:) someone cares about me

I just did a jump rope for 1 minutes and 25 seconds. who you calling a fat fuck?

nice trips.

>mfw fat fucks guy cares about me...

I have the sneaking suspicion he's one of us masquerading as our hero, though. Imagine that twist!

Been on a road trip for a few days, done nothing even remotely close to a workout

>mfw...

Hey /fat/ first time posting here, kind of gonna be a rant/blog but I'm really, desperately asking for your guy's help, yes I've read the sticky but I need help from people who are actually going through transformations.

Right now I've been changing my eating routine again for about 5 or so weeks and I'm doing rather well, I was about ~330 and now I'm down to 298 (I have not starved myself, I have been working out and just not eating carbs, just vegetables and meat)

I did this same diet last year when I was around 268 and went down to 230 in the span of 6 weeks. But even with all this current weight loss I still feel like trash. I'm 5'11 and being at 298 still makes me look disgusting, with man boobs and awful stretch marks and everything, I went down to get's some clothes the other day and I still can't go below a 44 waist, and that really ruined my day.

Is there anyway to accelerate this? I've been looking into medical weight loss through a program here in my city because of my previous heart condition, but I don't want to take the pussy way out and not work for it, but it seems that it may help and accelerate my weight loss.

What should I do guys? Do you have any workout recommendations? I have no access to a gym and no money for one either, so I don't know how to get in a proper workout. Any help would be greatly appreciate, sorry for the blog.

awesome. it really makes me feel better. If I'm eating throughout the day I have this very unhealthy nag in my head thinking about when I'm eating next. With OMAD, though, I don't even think about food until it's about dinnertime. Makes me wayyy less food-obsessed and lets me focus on other things

>tfw 230 lbs yet my OHP is 10kg

How is it possible for a fatty to be so weak

Are you asking if there's any way to accelerate your weight loss?
Try to cut your calories as much as you can, buy diet pills and meal replacement shakes.
Also do lots of cardio. Run in place, jumping jacks, jump rope, stair steps, etc.
I don't know if there's any other way to speed up your weight loss. You just need to be patient and consistent

Yes, hunger literally disappears after a few days on OMAD. At best, you will feel it one or two hour before the breaking of your fast, and that's usually the sign I took to start thinking of what to make, and get to cooking it. I swear, the money you'll save, the time and effort in the kitchen you'll save, the first few bites of food you'll have each 23+hour or so will be godly.
It's like rediscovering the eating experience all over again. You develop such an appreciation for food, finally remember to take a bite and enjoy, rather than just scarf it down, honestly put your fork down each bite and just take it in. Now that I've made the heavy part of the loss, and I am closer to my goal, I have started reducing my deficit to coast, consequently eating a bit more than I can take in one meal, and as a result have reintroduced 18-6 (2 meals square).
It's legit the right strategy to be able to maximize strenght gains after an initial fat loss, during the last sprint of the cut because you'll up your lifts and conserve more muscle, and basically reintroduce your body to more quantities of food healthily, up until you're at end of cut and you can either maintain/recomp or bulk.

if you literally just looking to lose weight then as people say here often 'losing weight is 80/90% diet, 10/20% exercise. The best thing you can do is cut down on all snacks and only have 2 meals a day. Count every calories you have and if ever peckish, try to get rid of that feelings.

Your 300lb so this should be easily enough to lose weight. If you want to do exercise which might accelerate it slightly, find a route to walk or get an exercise bike to use. The best thing to remember is that losing weight takes time.

If you were overweight through puberty you basically low-key chemically castrated yourself. It's not too late to reverse that though. Micro-load your OHP and Bench (1kg at a time or even .5kg a time) if you're struggling and you'll start to see progress.

Hi /fat/

Im 5'11 and i went from 204 to 149. But my weight loss is slowing down. Why? Im eating at the same amount of calories. I still have a few lbs to lose. Shall i review my calorie intake?

How many pounds are you losing a week? Have you stopped exercising as much?

I've lost 0.7 lbs this week, normally i lose around 1.1. I cycle about 30 mins per day but before i was at the gym doing weights. Now i dont do weight and just bike (got job relocation so i cant gym)

speaking of jews...

who else here is making financial gains? im in grad school atm so not looking for jobs but its looking bleak sometimes. Hoping to get some cash to invest soon.

How do I stop the feeling of hunger?

Do I drink more water or wait for it to stop?

Do something that interests you. Thing is that you're used to crunching on something.

Should I be doing crunches and shit while losing weight? I'm trying to not have a flabby midsection.
185 lbs here. 6 foot
I tought ab workouts were a meme

Thanks

I've finally got under 300 pounds my guys, was 311... feels good to be making progress, wish me luck! Good luck to all of you fellow fatties that are trying to make a change, you can do it, don't give up.

Good luck.
>tfw tomorrow weekly "weighting"

After going 1800 cal (6'3'') every day for a month straight I'm going to cheat today and go around 3000. Please discourage me anons

Don't. /fat/ knows you'll regret it, i know you'll regret it, YOU know you'll regret it.

Remember: this isn't about getting rid of a couple of pounds, this is about changing your lifestyle for good. Cheat days turn into cheat weeks turn into cheat months turn into cheat rest of your significantly shortened life.

Ignore this fat fuck Eat 5k cals, senpai

Have a cheat meal instead of a cheat day

at 15 i was lmao
5'7''
240lbs
eventually became
lmao 5'10'' 175lbs

abs must be low body fat but you must also train them. do all sorts of ab exercises.

Sure, go ahead and take his advice. But please do remember to buy extra strong rope when you hang yourself because you can't take it anymore.

so what weight should I stop at? I'm 6'0 188 lbs and I still feel a bit tubby.

Become a Skelly first then bulk
I say lose another 40-50 pounds then go for a 10 pound bulk

I have a cheat item everyday, included in my 1200 calories. Today was a pack of fruit pastilles. It really is the best way to lose weight whilst fighting cravings.

I also do OMAD. When I space things out food is always on my mind. I eat one meal first thing in the morning and then I'm done for the day.

Hello /fat/, you guys seriously need to read this. It will almost certainly change the way you think about losing weight and why it's so tough to do by following currently accepted medical practices:
amazon.com/Why-We-Get-Fat-About/dp/0307474259/

I lost 20 lbs because of this shit and I'm not done yet.

2 weeks I stopped counting calories and instead just stopped eating carbs and sugar

was 225lbs, now 214lbs (6ft) but I can't actually see any progress yet. how much do you need to lose before you actually start seeing progress?

that's just water weight, you still need to count calories or at least consume less than your body earns while eating low carb.

look up the paper towel effect though. the more you lose the more progress you'll see. sort of like how the smaller a roll of paper towels gets, the more you notice taking a few sheets off.

man im reading about losing weight and im getting kinda depressed. i already stopped drinking milk, eating sugar too much, soda, candies, and i need to stop eating so much bread and cut down on the white rice

do i still need to count calories? its not really that viable for me, as next month ill be in another country and will eat mostly in the school cafeteria (which is pretty healthy food, but i doubt they have a listing of kcal and its an asian country, and most of the apps are pretty bad for their foods)

if you approach your 'cheating' with this mentality, it'll fail and lead to binge habits

you've earned a 'reward', but only because you know you can maintain discipline, and that's only if you consider a month well enough straight progress

one cheat meal won't restart your progress, just as one good day won't render you ripped...but you must acknowledge why you feel you need to cheat in the first place, and not let it develop into a complete shitfest

>school cafeteria
>cafeteria
>healthy
Never gonna make it.
Srsly, i worked and ate in enough of them to know how "healthy" they are.

i dont know how to cook at all and my schedule doesnt give me much time to do it either

also its cheap as fuck, ive been to that university before, and i think japanese/korean cafeterias are decent

Never gonna make it, if you give in.

Sure, sometimes it's unavoidable to eat shit. My post was more about the fact that cafeteria food is terrible for you. Pretty much everything is processed junk that contains too much sugar, is drenched in fat or both.

Hw much more weight do you plan to lose exactly? You're well into the normal weight range. In fact, you're even closer to being underweight now. Probably time to start lifting and bulking.

>after putting in a lot of hard work toward improving myself and being successful at it for a month straight I'm going to fuck everything up and go back to being a fat pig today becaue I'm fucking weak

ftfy

>fighting cravings.

Sounds like you're just giving into cravings a little bit every day. The best way to fight cravings is to ignore them.

>Tfw and could ohp 60kg while my squat was 70kg

God damn I am proportioned like a dwarf Gibbon

Contest Announcements! Our Percentage Lost Winners for the week -
Glitch
BIG CUM
AmbrosiaMaple

Our Pounds Lost Winners for the week -
AmbrosiaMaple
BIG CUM
Glitch

The exact reverse tickles me for some reason, I enjoy that. But besides from the main contest, we have our Battle Royale decided for the next weigh-in.

Once more in the finals, we have the top contender Glitch.

Glitch will be going up against somefatguy, Analfag, AmbrosiaMaple and Diesel for the Gurandu Purizu. What an honor - tune in next week and feel free to place bets.

Aside from that we still have open slots for the contest and for August's tournament. If you would like to join or if you were part of the contest before and quit, you can join by giving me the following information -

Name -
Height -
Starting Weight -
Current Weight -
Goal Weight -
Pounds to Lose (Max of 20 to start) -
Losertown Goal Date (for the first 20 lbs) -

Once I have that you're in for the final weigh in of July and guaranteed a slot in August's tournament. Anyone who signed up in the last thread has been added, for the record.

See you all Friday. Happy cutting.

You should buy tupperware boxes in various sizes. Measure out your portions and weigh in each week. you can track tubs to weight gain loss and the food calorie density will be somewhat consistent

Nice!

You're about to take your first step down the slippery slope back to obesity.

Read the book The Negative Calorie Diet and eat a lot of the core foods Rocco recommends (basically tons of fruit/veg) and reasonable quantities and types of what the cafeteria feeds you. I don't count calories, but I've lost about 20 pounds by eating the foods in that book almost exclusively.

the problem with donuts is that 1 is NEVER, EVER enough. like you get it and 10 seconds later it's gone. that's why I can't even have them in the house, I'll eat an entire dozen at once.

>like you get it and 10 seconds later it's gone.
>the mentality of a fat person
For all the fat fucks in here: You don't have to eat a donut in one bite.
I also don't recommend watching TV, reading, or playing on a computer while eating.
Some of you probably already lost the perception of taste

Five Guys for brunch. Please don't cut any more of my penis off.

I'm doing pretty well, but I took a trip a couple months ago I couldn't really afford and got ripped off by a mechanic, so I have to keep borrowing funds from one category of the budget to pull another out of the red.

>im in grad school atm so not looking for jobs
You need to be. As someone who made dean's list three times and ended up with a shit tier job I can tell you that job hunting/networking is a million times more important than your grades.

I had six hotwings and a kebab for my tea then felt guilty so I went to the gym because my fitness pal said I want 260 calories over my limit so I ran a mile on the treadmill on a 4% incline and now this is my fugly grotesque face halp pls xx

Pic related

>34.2% body fat
Something has to be done...

Binged yesterday, fasting today and also tomorrow since it's going so well

>weigh day
>-1lb
>bummer...
>go for a run
>have a coffee
>come home
>take a piss
>weigh myself again
>-2lbs
I only recorded this mornings weight
fuck
oh well, next week should be really good

I had a code for a free single doughnut
it was very nice, if I had a box of 12 I'd probably have inhaled them all
good thing I'd never do that

>im in grad school atm so not looking for jobs
>You need to be. As someone who made dean's list three times and ended up with a shit tier job I can tell you that job hunting/networking is a million times more important than your grades.
welp off to indeed i go.

/fat/ I am trying to stay under my diet but it's only been 10 days. I'm so hungry and tired what do I do?

Drink more water

>pickup smoking
>get your hands on a stimulant
>cocaine (you probably too poor for that)

maybe ritallin or adderall

Shit day today.

>Lifted weights
>Tired, drained feeling
>Had to deload by 2.5kg on them all to make my sets
>Went out rowing in a single
>Tired, drained, felt like shit, only did 4km and came in

>Oh well at least I have my date with this girl later in the evening
>Go along to that
>She's not there
>OK, wait 20 mins
>Nothing not even a text
>Unmatch and go home
>Eat some shit food on the way and go over my calorie limits

What a shit day. Tomorrow will be better.

I am close to my goal without counting calories, so it's definitely doable, but I do OMAD which makes it a lot simpler. Just guess the calories in the food, and go by that, maybe look up generic calorie data for a given type of food. Maybe you will be in a 800 kcal deficit one day, and a 200 kcal deficit the next, but it won't really matter, and if you start plateauing, then just lower your intake.

underage b&

> Lost 32 lbs in 5 weeks
> Wants to accelerate weight loss even more

Settle down user. It sounds like you're doing good and you're just being impatient. You don't need to lose weight any faster than you already are, it's unhealthy. You don't need to do any surgeries or anything like that either. You didn't gain your weight overnight nor will you lose it overnight. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Btw, if you're eating veggies, then you're eating carbs. I'll assume that you've stopped eating wheat/rice/potatoes though. I typically only eat meat & veggies myself and I've gotten into amazing shape myself. If you want to begin getting into better shape, begin a workout routine.

I went to a going away party last night and was very worried about going too hard, but the portions were so small there was basically no danger. This was the biggest portion of food I was served all night.

you have really nice facial features probably going to look like a model at goal
>n-no homo

I'm sorry user. Hope you have a better day tomorrow

Hello /fat/
Please give me advice.
Why aren't I lean.
Why am I still weak.

Stats: 127lbs
5 foot 4 inches tall
pics related.

Diet: 1600 cals, 130g protein , occasional cheat days where I eat 2000-2200 cals (every two weeks, just started doing this heard it helps)

SS pic.

I appreciate any and all help.
I don't know when the right time to bulk/keep-cutting/maintain is..

Loose skin and no muscle. You need to eat a small surplus and start lifting heavy. Your skin will tighten eventually but you can speed it up with creams and lots of water.

What do you mean lifting heavy?
Just trying to add more weight every week right?

Where's this pic from?

Also don't get discouraged man, I'm extremely jealous of your progress.

forgive the trip just easier to identify me.
it's from symmetricstrength.com/

You're cutting heavily so you can't get bigger. You're not lean because under your saggy skin, you're still fat.

Yeah dude, youre fucking yourself by not eating a surplus. Find a good routine if you dont have one already. Eat big, get big, and then cut again. If you take care of your skin you will see huge improvements. Your lifts should be way higher.

Nuetske bacon - 4 oz
USDA Ribeye - 12 oz

Rate my magnificence.

cool I think I'll bulk from now on. Hopefully it works out, just traumatized from well being obese.

Thanks man this is me when i'm not sweating like a pig after being on the treadmill and not when my hair is fucked and when the picture isn't took at a bad angle

>tfw i'll always be second place