This is why you should train your ohp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zsp-aiqER44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i want to eat his ass

Who is this qt
10/10 would eat ass

>its another OP doesn't understand bodyfat thread

At least you made it easy for us to know you don't lift, OP.

>short as fuck, tiny arms
>pudgy body
>benches 365

Post a pic of your awesome OHP physique

found the coping powerlifting with pebble shoulders

Lanklets need to stop complaining about arms length when they cant even lift as heavy off the chest.

no this is why you don't do PL. It's a fucking meme and a way to kill your shoulders, knees and lower back by 35.

lol nah.
Here is me, and also a demonstration of how bodyfat can make people look "dyel". I gained no muscle between images.

Fag

This
OP still hasn't posted a picture of his body
Neither this guy

I got my OHP up to 220 and still had small shoulders. It wasn't until I started doing side raises and face pulls when my shoulders become sculpted.

Compounds + accessories = goat workout

What was your daily calorie intake?
Did you worked abs?

>posts a picture of me from CBT and claims its him.

wow fuck you dude

Three separate times a dude over 50 looking like Mark Rippetoe has told me to never get into powerlifitng --- that everything in their body is shot and they regret ever bothering.

please tell me what you did on your cut. looking good breh!

Obvious clen user detected

I refuse to believe, 220 lbs OHP which is elite itself and small shoulders?

I have ditched all the shoulder accessories and focused on OHP, max is 154 lbs on 176 lbs BW and my shoulders have never been bigger.

imagine being such a gutless, dick riding manlet that you fanboy over some pudgy little shit.

OHP will make your shoulders look big from the front. But from the side and from the back, not much

Brainlets need to get out

translation: 3 separate times some fat, jealous slob in his 50s tried to keep someone else down because he was always a weak little bitch who couldn't hang and it causes his impotent rage to flare up whenever he sees a young person succeeding where he failed.

i agree. you and this moron

(who are probably the same person anyway) need to practice what you preach and fuck off.

candito just looks weird because of his massive legs. cover his legs and his upper body looks big

Naw he got that baby face. He look like a jacked version of that kid from JoJo Part 4

OHP is primarily a front delt exercise, with some minimal side delt involvement

3D delts come from side delt and rear delt work, not from front delt work

I love how you're clearly subscribed to his channel since you found this so fast, but you're talking shit about his physique when he's doing 585 deadlifts for reps while recovering from a spinal injury. What's the matter with you?

youtu.be/zsp-aiqER44

In his latest vid, Jonnie definitely looks big from the side. But not from the front. His front delts are lacking. This is why I said he should up his ohp game.