How do you feel about pic related /his? What do you feel anons ?

How do you feel about pic related /his? What do you feel anons ?

Apathy

Shameful, however I can't imagine those so ideologically indoctrinated acting any other way in the given conditions. There's always some LARPer who wants to think that if Germany treated the areas they conquered better that their popularity would drive those to help the war effort and thus help win the war, however that simply was not the case to begin with. Attempting to imagine a Germany which hadn't done these things but put itself in this position is a fool's folly.

Awe

Makes me feel that soviets didn't do enough shit to Germany in 1945.

Germans destroying everything they see and ruining other people's lifes, nothing special. Notice how stormfag painter tried to display them as manly and masculine, romanticization of criminals should be punishable by law

Bomber Harris should have done it again

Badass

Soviets did the same shit, when they retreated and even worse when they...liberated Eastern Eurpean ares from the nazis

But (((who))) was the responsible for the war?

Those poor barns!

Nice bait.

You blame him for showing apathy towards some deviant tier artwork, that doesn't even depict the real events properly?

Dumb SJW teenager

Doesn't really matter either way. Shit's edgy either way.

Pride

I am enraged that we did not do the same to Germany

Nazis

we should have leveled germany and left it as an ungoverned, no mans land buffer zone

Split all the land evenly between the soviets, french, belgians, and other surrounding nation's and erase any mention of Germany in history books and pretend the country never existed

Stimulae that triggers tankie redditors.

Nothing, because the people, nation and ideology depicted in that picture are now dust