What is "making it" for you?

What is "making it" for you?

both of those people are annoying attention whores.

We've reached a point where anti-SJWs are just as obnoxious.

>calling a woman a pussy

Why won't this board answer my fucking questions? Goddamn I hope /pol/ ruins this fucking worthless place.

Are you really that stupid?

Pol needs us. They want a rebirth of traditionalism and nationalism, being Veeky Forums helps with that.

i bet you thought this was a response to your question. WRONG FAGGOT. LMFAO. KILL YOURSELF.

sage. no bump. get out, bitch retard.

r u?

having a happy family and living in my grandparents farm where I want to spend my last days peacefully

>using a picture more interesting than the topic
No one cares about your dumb question because this same thread happen's multiple times a day

/pol/baiting is the most efficient way to bait

>sabotage your own thread
>blame /pol/

Rule #1 of Veeky Forums.
Don't make your OP image more interesting than the topic.

thats not rule #1 newfag

>implying the rules of /b/ are the rules of Veeky Forums

>haha dae anti-sjws are just as bad as sjws lol normal person here not sjw at all

fuuuuuck. That girl.

>dae

You're a cuck

Lanie Morgan

this desu

Both are trying to push their own brand of social justice, one side is saying 'be sensitive' the other side is saying 'be rude af' both are attention whore babies.

Somebody's always gotta post the lanie morgan grocery shoot, now I have to jerk off.

Having no issue with taking my shirt off around people at a moment's notice.

>implying it's not always just me

Joke's on you, I'm actually a far-right extremist.

Shut up, Pussy. You'll be fine.

Comedian John Candy felt the same way.
Seth Rogan.... Arnie... Ted Kennedy... Gary Trudeau... Chris Cornell.... Zach Efron.....

>explain

>Being an anti-anti-SJW

Jesus Christ, get the fuck out.

>shadily my kekistani brother, we'll teach those snowflakes for leaving their safespace xD
Seriously nigger, it's been what, 4 years? We all know it's dumb. Move on with your life.

Wrong.
One side is a bunch of cucks.
The other side is normal people making fun of them.

Being able to rip a pig in half with my bare hands and beat most men to death in unarmed combat

>Found the anti-sjw mega cuck.
Get a life.

no, you're both pathetically stupid.

Dying naturally, but sooner rather than later.

>being anti-sjw is bad
How?

>what is mockery

Explain.
I don't push my obnoxious unrealistic world views on to people. I only retaliate against people who bring it up every chance they get/push it in my face.

There is a big difference.

Id be embarrassed if i had bitch tits.

Lack of shame maybe?

Normal people don't give a fuck about sjws. Most people don't even know the term.

getting to die in a cool way. like fighting a bear or something

>Normal people don't give a fuck about sjws
This is incorrect.
>Most people don't even know the term.
This is correct, but they know the people.

>I don't push my obnoxious unrealistic world views on to people
>I only """retaliate against people who bring it up every chance they get"""/push it in my face.

hahahahahhaha, wow. Kill yourself you twats.

>SJW: *complains* this isn't right guise
>ASJW: kek look this fucking SJW complaining, I don't care about what they're complaining about.
>SJW: be this way
>ASJW: Fuck that SJW cunt cuck, be this way

I wanna look like a statue desu

not an argument

and that's all we needed to hear.

Nice self sabotage. You people really just shit on yourselves without even realizing it.

Yeah, fuck both of them. Let the SJWs push their shit on to all of us freely, people with opposing normal views need to stop hurting their feefees.

How about both of you shut the fuck up and get lives?

literally not an argument
Are you going to keep shitposting or actually contribute to the discussion?

>saying this on Veeky Forums
Are you retarded?

not an argument

Correct. I was just calling him retarded, not arguing.

>ignored it
>says r u retarded instead
self sabotage is what you're an expert in, clearly.
>Are you going to keep shitposting
not an argument

No you weren't. You were asking him if he was retarded. You are retarded.

It was a rhetorical question. I wasn't asking if he was actually retarded as if I needed to know, I was telling him he is in the form of a question. Do you understand or would you like me to repeat that?

ASJWs aren't normal people. Normal people realize that both extremes are bad. ASJWs act as if kids on college campuses and on tumblr are the biggest threat to society, they're not.

>ASJWs act as if kids on college campuses and on tumblr are the biggest threat to society, they're not.
Of course not. SJWs look at long term progress and aim to make their changes over extended periods. There are bigger threats to society in the immediate future, but the directions 1st world countries are going socially/culturally is not a positive one.

They're both virtue signalling, just to different crowds
>Ohhh look how woke I am, I care about people with disabilities!
>Ooooh look how tough I am, I'm not offended at all unlike you snowflake millennials!

Objectively true post

look at the knockers on that fine lassie

MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

>tfw you'll never fuck a slutty 6/10 with that body

if bet her boobs are different sizes and it triggers her every time she looks in the mirror

dude come on

>There are bigger threats to society in the immediate future, but the directions 1st world countries are going socially/culturally is not a positive one.

The number one threat to all life on this planet is the corrupt corporate controlled government, that effects literally everything. Corporate media likes to prop up SJW/ASJW shit because people eat that shit up and forget about the true cause of problems in the world.

>Derek Weider
Noice. That guy is inspirational as fuck

This just became my goal body

get Veeky Forums and lose a leg to get that body.

Having a job that I don't hate that provides me with enough money to pay my bills while leaving me enough left over for my hobbies. Having a physique I'm happy with. Staying married to my wife.

Working on the first two.

When I can hide my insecurity behind a protective layer of muscles instead of irony and self-deprecation

>Having a job that I don't hate that provides me with enough money to pay my bills while leaving me enough left over for my hobbies. Having a physique I'm happy with. Staying married to my wife.
This

Working on the body, need to find a wife.

Why do you care some much about people ripping on this one particular group, christ do you actually associate with these sad excuses for people? BAHAHAHAHA

when she loves me back

I read this whole thread and now want to kill myself

Tbh making it for me is having the ability to reject girls.
>at mcdonalds
>order black coffee cus muh macros
>they have that shitty order number stuff and theres a line so i go back to table to sit with bros
>walk by a group of (probably 16-19 y/o) qt grills sitting in booth
>giggle as i walk by
>hear my order number so walk by again to the counter
>"hey, can i ask you something?" blonde qt asks
>"sure"
>"my friends think you look like this guy" shows me a pic of some weak looking celeb or some shit
>"i guess, but i look cooler"
>they giggle again
>"my friend wants your number..."
>look over, shy brown-haired girl kinda chubby w/ glasses
>"no thanks", mfw i walk away
Feels like I stole some of her energy or some shit.
Feels good.

congrats on the mirin, but could've done that with more grace
avoid hurting people whenever possible imo

being buried in a big box

Why are you assuming that person's gender, you fucking bigot?

I suppose. I figure my reaction to the scenario is the disgraceful part compared to what actually happened. She got exactly what I get when I ask for a girls number and she isn't interested and to that end I don't feel bad.

>implying there's anything wrong with being a bigot

Jump in tub of paint. Shave first though

Speaking of boobs being different sizes...

True, but a lot of us grow bitter from being sharply rejected, if you can prevent that from happening when you're on the other side, why not do it? you'd feel better in a much deeper way than the satisfaction you'd get from telling someone off
not that being on the other side isn't awkward by itself when you're not used to it. just something to keep in mind

Inside

you are still tiny of stature

Because if you claim indifference to the topics you're literally no better than supporting them.

kek

NICE MELONS heh

I don't think the guy posted that as a response for the girl, just two people who saw clothing that portrayed their shortcomings and reacted differently and someone put the two images together to make a statement.
I'm pretty sure he's calling the gingerbread man a pussy, not the girl.

Good on you. A Veeky Forums guy should not give some lazy chubby cunt the time of day. You worked hard for your body, you deserve someone who works hard on theirs as well.

What is a better way to react here? Not saying you're wrong, but I have no ideas.

>I don't push my obnoxious unrealistic world views on to people
That's exactly what your doing right now. STFU no one cares about SJWs, stop talking about them

fuck off rebbit

The Olympia stage.

> Indifference to both sides
> Somehow supporting both sides
> therefore balances out, net gain/loss 0
Good job user, you demonstrated a point for us all

So you're perfectly fine with the world SJWs want?
alright then

I want an goth Instagram model tier girlfriend. I want to win every bar fight and I want to live in a mice studio apartment in a big city.

Pic related, it's you.

Hang yourself. The counter movement will never stop until every last kike and their pawns are dead.