Im a /k/ommando planning on enlisting into pic related

I'm 18 6' 1 and 180lbs
Ive been running 3 miles A day for th last 2 months, but my three mile time is still only 28 mins. I can only do 30 pushups in a minute and my max pullups is 4

specific routines I should be doing other than the running to get the best GOT score possible?

I'm going to enlist in a year or year and a half if need be

I was going to join the army, but then i actually got a life of my own and realized im too good for it.

Unless you dont have any hobbies or interests or dreams, you will have the same realization too. Enjoy surrendering your autonomy and free will for to preserve a country where your race wil not rule anymore.

marinefag here
ask anything you want OP

My hobbies are running and lifting and weapons, I like the trust and comrodery that's the marines have, also don't like working office jobs so I'm set on this

Do you guys PT often ?
What's your daily life in the infantry ?
Also how much freetime do you typically have at the end of the day ?

Pic related is the workout program I was given based on my last pst scores for the navy. If you run 3 miles every day, you'll only increase the risk of injury. You need to have some days for sprints and interval + some days for tempo and endurance + recovery days. As for push ups and pull ups, the more you do em the better you will get, try doing 100 push ups before breakfast and 10 pull ups each time you use the restroom, shit like that. Good luck in the Marines, man.

>muh race

I can guarantee you're useless.

My interests and dreams are upholding the western empires and helping globalism conquer both leftists and right wing reactionaries.

>That chart
Who the fuck organized the days that way? Autism triggered.

pt varies on where you go. if youre infantry then when youre not in the field pretty much daily. not fun pt though
youll have time to lift and shit when in the barracks but during training events youre pretty much on a 20 hour work day during field training.
typical day for me not in the field is from 7 am to 4 pm at the office
>trust and comradery
i just want you to know that 03 marines are the biggest thieves in the fucking world you cant trust anybody famalam

>this guy thinks he'll actually be a somebody in a world where everyone is the same fat, lazy shitskin copy-paste

More delusional than commies who think they'll all be top-aides in the central committee or whatever.

Thanks for the chart user I'll be using this as my ruitine now, seems solid

i have never seen so much cognitive dissonance in one post

start ruck marching

Won't that destroy my knees unless I start with some way to work into it?

>want to train elite warriors
>don't let them recover properly
are americans really this dumb?

all they do is cardio, so obviously theyre a little retarded

youre not in the military so you dont understand

Active duty marine 03 here, OP you have a long way to go if you wanna be competitive. If you're barely running a 28 minute 3 miles you're gonna have a rough time in boot camp and the marine corps in general.

Depends on your job though, most pogs don't do any actual work. If you're a grunt being in good shape makes your life 10x easier.

Just keep running and doing pull-ups every day man. Give up lifting for now, you'll be able to pick it back up after you get to your unit. Try to up the distance every few days to get your body used to being worked for long periods of time.

And don't listen to the butthurt fags in the thread who tell you "hurrrrr ur giving up ur freedum to fight for Israel!!!". Being in the military is a very good deal nowadays. It's a no brainer in a lot of situations.

>30 pushup max
Start doing pushups every morning till you can't breathe. Should fix your problem in a couple weeks.

listen to this user

Do you think a bodybuilder who also does cardio can be in the special forces
From what I hear the only bodybuilders are the ones in like the reserves while actual grunts are skinnyfat and at best otter mode

while constantly subjecting them to that kind of stress seems counter productive somtimes subjecting them to it seems like a good way to prepare them for war better to experience absolute exhaustion for the first time in training then in battle

you can be big and in green berets/navy seals etc. you just have to basically work twice as hard as everyone whos ottermode to maintain gains and improve stamina.

Doc here

Just keep lifting, and do calisthenics at the end of your lifting sessions. Do your cardio as well. Sprints, LISS, jogging for a bit, cycling, whatever.

The reason why I'd prioritize gaining strength is because cardio is easy to gain on. A big portion of it is mental durability. Strength takes a much longer time to develop. Strength can also help prevent injuries from the retarded fucking pt my marines do that hurts them more often than not.

But that doesn't mean don't neglect your cardio.

>Do you think a bodybuilder who also does cardio can be in the special forces
Does a duck with a boner drag weeds?

If the bodybuilder can run, do calisthenics, and swim, then yes. Same applies to the skinnyfats and every other body type. Body types are not exclusive in those groups

>not starting the warrior's workout on Odin's day
you ain't gonna make it, compadre

All the military does now days in commit homicide to thousands of innocent people. Don't join and perpetuate that. There has been no humane intervention since....ever in your lifetime?

have fun fighting for ZOG. if I was hungarian or polish I'd have joined the military without a second thought. the US tho ain't worth serving