Why did God create people?

Why did God create people?

What i hate about religion, specially abrahemic religions, is how they both treat god like just some powerful dude as well as an unconprehensible entity

it's all part of a cosmic blood sport
the gods watch on silently while we tear each other to bits over resources and pussy

To enslave divine sparks in matter

He was doing good things and wanted to up the ante. So he did something very good.

That's because, in the Old Testament, for the most part, god was just a powerful dude. He was a monotheistic god, but he was descended from the local tribal gods that all gods of the Levant came from.
Stoic doctrine really shifted that though, and came strongly to the fore with Christianity. Paul even includes a nod and a wink to both Stoicism and Genesis. "The Logos was with god, and the Logos was god." Usually translated as "the word" (because logos can be translated as "word") Logos has a considerably more nuanced meaning, and a very specific meaning within the context of stoicism.
Suffice it to say that I prefer the Old Testament god. He was much more human. Not an omnibenevolent, omniscient, omnipotent force of cosmic good, which we must align ourselves with in order to find happiness.

I'd honestly love to see different creation stories. I'm writing a generic indo-european mythology for a setting, which basically postulates "what if your generic indo-european mythology was real?" I'm kinda stuck on a satisfactory creation myth for humans, so inspiration would be nice.

We are imperfect instances of his sapients and other "human" qualities of his essence-being.
Just like a table is the instance of the Table Archetype that is ultimately part of God.

Religions simply corrupted these philosophical truths and that's why you are confused.

In order to enter into loving relationships with us.

But why? Would he be lonely without us?

It's just a prank, bro.

Because he didnt

God is love user. He wants to pour himself out to his creation.

>does nothing to stop evil despite being capable of doing so
nothin personnel, kid.

He then put the question, "Why has God not made man just as He wanted him to be?" "For the very reason," was Akiva's ready answer, "that the duty of man is to perfect himself."

>Why did God create people?
Because he's evil.

A greater mystery is, why would a perfect being create anything at all?

There are a bunch of IE creation myths, just take your pick imo. Me, I like Norse idea that we are made out of parts of a cosmic space cow.

so you won´t feel lonely when you travel

Why did we kill God?

A perfect being can't be lonely, that implies an absence or a lack, something a perfect being can't have.

We didn't he killed himself. The meme is that he rose again, but that would make his sacrifice pointless. Fact is, God loved us so much he set us free from his eternal judgement by taking human form and dying on the cross. We owe it to his memory to do the best we can with the world and the lives he gave us.

I don't know, that sounds an awful lot like heresy to me.

Jesus taught that you don't need priests and wizards to tell you what to think. Churches and religions are a scourge upon the world, they twist the love and the sacrifice God gave us freely into a tool for temporal power.

He wanted toys to play with and make suffer for His amusement.