What does Veeky Forums think of my breakfast?

The doctor told me to cut down on the fat so this is my last full English. I'll be switching to poached eggs and turkey bacon tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Zone
webmd.com/heart-disease/features/rein-in-rage-anger-heart-disease#1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>The doctor told me to cut down on the fat

Scoff.

it's missing this shit

>Theh doctor told me to cut down on fat
>I'll be switching to poached eggs and turkey bacon

Instead of more bacon and eggs, why not have some oatmeal and a bit of fruit?

>turkey bacon is bacon

cretin

That would actually be harmful to him if he is a white european person.

Did you just take the ketogenic diet pyramid and put "white race" on top of it?
White people can get their arteries clogged by fat just like anyone else. Don't eat too much fatty meat.

I will try that. I will miss my english breakfasts though

>bacon isn't bacon

How would oatmeal be harmful to anyone?

>norid/white race food pyramid
Holy fuck you people will /pol/ anything.

there are many keto graphs, I took this one because the user who made it came closest to the racially targeted diet. As he included a lot of european foods, and also excluded many non keto things that are also bad. It was the most complete thing that I saw, and thus I decided to build around, and up it instead of creating one from scratch.

>Veeky Forums, where racism and broscience collide

well it just made sense, evolution did not stop at the brain, neither did it stop at the diet.

Lactose tolerance in whites, seaweed digestion in asians. Individuals being mentioned in many articles around the cholesterol debates who can stomach animal fats MUCH better than others. Then the link about Neanderthal lipid catabolism. It just seems quite logical, this hyper paleo lore based on racial lore.

then there are also different rates of obesity among races. God I dont know, it is as if I was being pulled towards this idea of racially specific foods. Seemed to make a lot of sense and some science which suggests that it could be also exists as you can see in the pastebin.

Sounds like a weak hypothesis lead by confirmation bias.

>he included a lot of european foods
>avocado
>coconut
>tomato
>pumpkin
>bok choy
(you) brainlet

>avoid GMO
in a poster of retarded things this is by far the most retarded

thats a fucking farmers diet. FUCK OFF

more like reverse confirmation bias since race is not considered a lot of the time on society, not in adviser boards, not from ethic committees. Its a taboo thing. So some amateur on some board somewhere with some actual freedom may actually stumble across some glaring problems. Just look at this, this is your authority fallacy lol.

Yeah , populations can make adaptations to better metabolise certain food. But there's no evidence white people who eat lots of fatty meat like in his food pyramid are healthier.
In fact the evidence shows the opposite.

The longest lived white popuations are the Seventh Day Adventist vegans in california. The evidence shows that white people who don't eat fatty meat are the ones who live the longest.

>farmers diet
>avoid potatoes

I'm not saying that his diet isn't stupid, but you are too

wow, thats some great sample size there user. Some very good isolation of genetic linage and totally not mixed in with that graph that has the italians and the japs in it too that was once posted here

BECUZ THAT IS UN TIN IN COMMIN WIT TEEEEEEM TAH PLAAAAAAAAANTS

To add to this , the healthiest people (accordiing to research on Blue zones , several of which were white)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Zone

The Venn diagram at the right highlights the following six shared characteristics
Family – put ahead of other concerns
Less smoking
Semi-vegetarianism – the majority of food consumed is derived from plants
Constant moderate physical activity – an inseparable part of life
Social engagement – people of all ages are socially active and integrated into their communities
Legumes – commonly consumed

So replace the meats on your chart with legumes and starches

oh god there it is, I knew you would post that faggot chart, why dont you post some weird interpretation of the china study as well you fag.

Yea you faggots sure like your japs and your weird mixed mongrels.

The fact is that you guys are fucking shitty at this. Your whole science departments, the nutritionfacts guys, all the kikes and other low IQ "males" making the docu's. You guys should kill yourselves. It aint science what you are peddling, its psuedo garbage with a hot iron poker of "muh cuddly animals" propelling you forwards.

>but mah cuddley animals and poor poor niggermonkeys :(((((((((((((((((((((

3 eggs, 2 slices of bacon, 2 links of sausages, 1 piece of ham, hashbrowns, 1 med size waffle with 1 small pancake on top covered in maple syrup with a fruit salad..
Roughly 1500 kcal

The sad thing is that there are people right now who have looked at this shit and believe it to be true.

Being so angry all the time will increase your risk of heart failure.
webmd.com/heart-disease/features/rein-in-rage-anger-heart-disease#1

the sad part of your shilling on that documentary is that there will be people who will try to go on that "diet", ruin their bodies and then go on meat again when it didnt have to be so in the first place.

5 out of 6 of you quit you know.

But the diet that I provided more or less used to be the most common diet before the modern freakish additives and trends.

>eating breakfast

>Tim Hortons

Hello fellow Canadabro.

>eating

>But the diet that I provided more or less used to be the most common diet before the modern freakish additives and trends.

And how long did those people live? Why didn't they live as long as the Sardinians and the Seventh Day Adventists?

>existing in general

Came into the thread to post this.

Black pudding is the shit, and only weaklings don't eat pig blood.

italians are more or less irrelevant and of the adventists you do not know the genetic makeup from. The people who immigrated to the us were of various european nationalities, some of them mixed up, some of them didnt. Its completely a moot point. As the factors of modern medicine and a bunch of other things were not calculated into all of this. Whatever research that you have that "corrects for these problems" is just imagination. You have nothing but different races and irrelevant data points and feelings.