WARNING: DO NOT SIP

WARNING: DO NOT SIP

>The next time you tuck into a protein rich dinner, it may be a good idea to hold off on the sugary drinks. A new study published in BMC Nutrition found that a combination of sugar sweetened drinks and a protein rich meal decreases metabolic efficiency, which can lead to more fat being stored

blogs.biomedcentral.com/bmcseriesblog/2017/07/21/sugar-sweetened-drinks-and-your-metabolism/

>sugar-sweetened-drinks-and-your-metabolism/
>implying sips have sugar
motherfucker get your memes right

>no rip-its
never going to make it

>sugar

>study of 27 adults

it's something maybe, but this is the sort of study that's done to get funding for a bigger follow up study

Thats still not sips you fucking idiot. Google Monster Zero Ultra nutrition, and then get back to us.

>sugar

S I P T H R E A D

>drinking the diet coke of sips
do you even sip

I gave in like the good goy I am and tried one of those monsters. Not bad but probably not good for.

for you

I am a big guy.

>decreases metabolic efficiency
>more fat being stored
who let mom write the science articles again?

Good lord you are new

Only 0cal drinks are SIPPS

>people drink sips
>they dont know artificer sweeteners raise insulin

> based antisipper
> based nutrition medical journal poster

Ur my kinda guy have a bump

[citation needed]

dumbass

> He trusts "numbers" - a social construct - above his own feelings and intuition

Bwahahahah thanks for the laugh you fucking dumbass

Aspartame does not induce an insulin response.

It actually induces aspartuline which is a precursor to insulin.

>not getting an insulin spike with your protein
It's like you don't even want to build muscle CMON

Learn how to greentext you fucking dunce.

There's no such thing as aspartuline. I'm not sure if you're retarded, or just pretending to be retarded.

It's a perfectly cromulent chemical.

Yes Oliver Cromwells infamously low tolerance to aspartuline sent shockwaves round the world and changed English history they say

C'MON

Leave

>We found that drinking a sugar-sweetened drink with a meal significantly decreases fat use and diet-induced thermogenesis (heat production). And when we paired the sugar-sweetened drink with a protein-rich meal, the combination further decreased fat use and diet-induced thermogenesis by more than 40%. Additionally, we found that, over the course of a day, the body only expended 80 of the 120 kcals that was provided by the sugar-sweetened drink, thus creating a 40-kcal surplus independent of how much protein was in the meal.

It makes no mention of nitrogen retention but it says that less fat was used as energy, so in general sugar with protein causes your body to store more of the meal in your body.

Hmm. I wonder if that's the reason bodybuilders say you should drink a high carbohydrate and protein shake immediately after lifting?

Sips are zero cal buddy

SIPS ARE INDESTRUCTABLE

my Monster ultra sip just got dethroned by

>coca cola cherry zero

anyone else drank dis semen demon sip? It's so good.

s i p i n p e a c e 2 0 1 7

i mean look at this

A E S T H E T I C S I P

>coca cola

A good goy's drink.

>tfw zero ultra white back in stock

Yea it's good as fuck

TRAITOR

>drinking a liquid fusion of an ungodly amount of chemicals and sugar is bad for your health

stop the presses

you dumb fuck, every sip ever posted has been sugar-free.

Very very edgy post.

tips fedora

Really ought to lurk a bit before posting random inapplicable shit like this