Dad bod

why lift when getting a gf is all about the dad bod?

youtube.com/watch?v=vOvwTWhVT24

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzkQWasfYTk
youtube.com/watch?v=_6Jlrth2Vc4
youtu.be/YSGwx2SPku8?t=8
putslab.la.psu.edu/documents/Hill et al 2013 Evol Hum Behav.pdf)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I don't want to be perceived as the shallow cunt that I truly am so I go with the dad bod

Just from looking at the two in the pic, I mean yeah the dude is way out of shape but he seems way more personable than the "fit" guy. Dad bod dude seems more relaxed and less I don't know douchey I guess, while the fit guy is flexing and just has this look of I like to smell my own farts.

Yeah between the two the fit guy "looks better, but just from looking at them I'd rather kick it with dad bod dude.

>that hairline
Future living dead

SHOULD I STOP LIFTING IF ALL I WANT IS A GF? Been lifting 5 years and no gf

he is not flexing, he simply has good posture. stop coping and calling him douchey because he takes care of his body

>Dad bod dude seems more relaxed

what do you mean by relaxed? his posture/body language says he's anything but relaxed

>taking youtube bullshit seriously
>thinking women know what they want
>thinking they'd ever make it known what they want

never going to make it

what is it called when you're in between connor and dad guy here?

/thread

only thing that matters is healthy weight/bmi (as in you dont look like neither a skelly nor a whale while clothed), good looking face, and your actual personality/charisma

unless you're trying to fuck some stacy you don't need to have an aesthetic body, and most regular girls are way too intimidated by big muscles, or even find them disgusting

tl;dr: don't lift for girls

you can work on the outside of the body but to get a gf you need to work the inside of the body

What I got from the video was that girls would date a dad bod. But would rather have sex with a fit bod. Basically girls want to date a beta guy with a dad bod while they go and fuck fit guys.

> most regular girls are way too intimidated by big muscles, or even find them disgusting
This is what DYELs actually believe

>arms slightly raised and away from the body with chest out
>not a douche stance

I'm not even hating on the fact that the guy takes care of himself he obviously has more discipline than fatfuck and he does look good aesthetically, however there's just something about him that I don't like. I don't know if it's the smile he has in the picture or the hair/face combo. I don't know, but just basing it off of looking at this picture is rather shoot the shit and have a beer with dad bod.

Also
>you don't agree with something I say exactly, you must not know what you're talking about and you're just being a hater.

Must be hard seeing the world in black and white.

hahahahah keep telling yourself that, melvin

I don't know how to describe it, he just seems I don't know more personable? No that's not it, I can't really place my finger on it. I think like I stated in my other post that im basing it more on the face than the body itself.

DYEL

>most regular girls are way too intimidated by big muscles, or even find them disgusting
lol
Cue every romance novel cover ever.

ok that was stupid to say, in the end it will always be hotter. but you don't need to have that kind of body to get laid at all (unless you really need to overcompensate for serious personality issues)

Why even bother when girls just want a man with a nice body?

youtube.com/watch?v=pzkQWasfYTk

>arms slightly raised and away from the body with chest out

That's called having good posture.

Perhaps you dont like him because he has a better body than you?

Yeah, it's kind of like how a girl acts disgusted when I pull my dick out,lick their juices off of my finger, or when they say no in that certain way that means please keep doing it.

As for the cover of those magazines. Those men are safe masturbation material that will never say no, never be disgusted with them or think lesser of them, will know exactly what they want, and know what they want think they want and deliver every single thing they're horny little hearts desire.

If you lift only to get laid then you're compensating for a shitty personality which is why you can't get laid in the first place and you'll only be able to fuck shallow sluts if you don't make any efforts to fix your personality

This is true but you're on Veeky Forums, we need to compensate for the autismo

No this is good posture, you're telling me that you walk around everyday with your hands 5 inches away front your waist with your arms slightly raised and your chest out?

Are you Popeye user?

>Perhaps you dont like him because he has a better body than you?

It's the face, and stop projecting please. At least not confront of the kids, you'll set a bad example.

you get a gf cheating on you with a dad bod
you get an insatiable whore with a fit body
your choice

This was a waste of time.
The research has been settled for years:
Women like "dad bods" for relationships.
Women like "fit bods" for casual sex.

When a woman wants to date a guy, she doesn't want self-absorption. She doesn't want a "fitness freak". She doesn't want a guy who will draw the attention of every woman in the room and make her compete every single time they go out. She wants a safe guy who she can keep to herself.

When a woman just wants to fuck, she doesn't care about any of that. She's self-absorbed at that moment, so she doesn't care if he's self-absorbed. She's not gonna date or marry him, so it doesn't matter if he's a fitness freak. She's feeling powerful and she only has to keep him attached to her for one night, so the fact that other women are drooling at him boosts her self-esteem rather than stressing her out.

It's like buying a car based on reliability vs status.
Would you rather own a reliable car that's not flashy but will last you for years and gets good mileage and requires little maintenance, or would you rather have a high-octane sports car that guzzles gas, needs to be washed and waxed every weekend, and requires you to pay out the ass at a custom mechanic to work on it, and it needs work every few weeks to keep it from getting gunked up?

You'd probably rather invest in the reliable car, but if someone offers you a chance to try out the sports car, you're hyped for it. Or maybe for a special occasion, when you want to treat yourself or make a splash, you rent a sports car for the evening or weekend or something.

Same deal here. It has biological origins. Women ovulating prefer the sports car body. Women who aren't ovulating prefer the safe, reliable dad body.

Guys are the same. Men under stress prefer "safe" women, like fatties and nerds. Men feeling themselves prefer sports car women with careers or 10/10 looks.

Gimme a routine.

what is it with this music.

I can't hear shit

many say that they want to "hug" the dad bod but all of them admit they would rather "smash" with the fit guy
all
of
them

holy moly you took the time to write all that shit. autism/10 my man

Who doesn't like to smell their own farts?? Fucking fags that's who

Serious natty lifter who doesn't have his diet in check.

So the "dad bod" remains an FA virgin while the fit bod is the one out banging sloots? Ok.

It took all of 2 minutes and it seemed like it'd do you some good.
What else is there to do on a forum but post comments?
What does it matter if I post one long comment or several small ones?

lol learn to type

I want girls that aren't fat first of all

youtube.com/watch?v=_6Jlrth2Vc4

>lulz Imma typing like sanic get on mah level boyo
>I feel the need to justify and validate my previous autism
keep it up

dad bod =/= fat fuck

dad bod = pic related

this

plus holy fuck connor murphy is cringey

>>I feel the need to justify and validate my previous autism
>keep it up

Constructing win-win propositions for yourself is a pretty weak form of trolling.
Either the person disregards your trolling and you label yourself a winner, or they respond and you again label yourself a winner.

That's somewhat sad. But I don't know what went wrong in your life that made you seek out Veeky Forums and start trying to slap-fight people in random threads, so I'll abstain from judging you.

I wish you the best of luck with your problems, user. I have faith that you will get them sorted out eventually.

k

Will this ever happen to someone with a dad bod? No. So fit bod > dad bod.

Because I don't lift for girls.
Also if girls want dad bod I don't want a gf with such shit taste.

>only thing that matters
>lists more than one thing

youtu.be/YSGwx2SPku8?t=8

>settling for dadblobs because they make you feel less insecure about your own body image
dyel-girls are the worst

he cant even get a gf

women don't give a shit about anything you wrote

starting a phrase with "i mean..." is something for women and numales
i'm not admonishing you, just constructive criticism.
I sometimes find myself about to write or say it, its like trying to correct excessive "like"s and "umm"s in your speech.

>it seemed like it'd do you some good.
it's just a bunch of pseudo broscientific PUA shit tbqh, pretty sure connor can scam people with better stuff
even user detailed it better
>That's somewhat sad. But I don't know what went wrong in your life that made you seek out Veeky Forums and start trying to slap-fight people in random threads, so I'll abstain from judging you.
and it seems you're pretty much projecting. He simply told you that you wrote a wall of text (pretty much unoriginal if I may add, unless you're a teen) without attacking you the way you're doing. There's so much to add on human biology and mate selection, a binary view on self-absorption and a parallelism with sport cars isn't exactly that deep. I'm sure you now want to rush and psychoanalyse this comment direct at your sanctimonious persona in an attempt to self-aggrandize your 5'' cawk too, good luck

>lifting for someone that is not yourself
How do you do it people?

lol look at his lats. They obviously play a role in keeping his arms away from his sides. He may be flexing his lats, but I guarantee that even if Connor were relaxed, he would not be able to lay his arms flat at his sides like the beta graph you posted.

Retard

What if I lift and don't give a fuck dieting to a low %bf? Do I get hugs and one night stands?

That's because he's a faggot who can't make a video without taking his shirt off.

This guy works out for females. He will never make it.

He looks disgusted with that sloot.

90% of Veeky Forums

my mum worked with conners mum for 4 years and i used to hang around with him even though he was a bit younger, he seemed a bit autistic but apprently his family doc gave him the all clear

didn't keep in touch but see him every now and then on here

i just remember him for the high functioning 10 year old autist he was

I bet that comic caused people to commit suicide

>implying he is looking for a gf and not just fucking sluts all day

you fucking retards think getting a gf is everything kek

>Redpillcomics
topkek

Or yknow, why not be fit and masculine AND also be reliable and nice?

>buy/wear stylish clothes
>good hygiene
>read at least non-fiction book per week
>chill at coffee shops, even if you're alone. Make sure you're either reading or using a laptop. Don't want to seem creepy.
>remember to smile
>talk to girls about anything. a quick 1-2 minute conversation will start to build your self-confidence

wtf?
he is going bald

lol yeah

LOVER
PROVIDER

LOVER
PROVIDER

LOVER
PROVIDER
LOVER
PROVIDER
LOVER
PROVIDER

I hope the extra ring slot is worth it you casual scum

>not knowing that the only reason women are attracted to Dad Bod is that it lowers their own standards of beauty

If you want a chick with a shit body, get a dad bod. If you want someone who you actually want to fuck, get fit.

What do you say to these stranger girls. I have no idea how to even talk

>ring of favor and protection
>havel's

nothing else needed breh

This

WHAT RINGS YOU GOT BICTH

why not be bearmode and have the best of both worlds?

>Teehee, I don't want to hurt the fat guy's feelings so dad bod! XD. Body shaming is totally wrong, even though I'm shaming the fit guy!!! XD. Oh and the fat guy is taller so cool points for him, hehe.

>ring of blades
>Bracing knuckle ring (Katanafag)
>Steel protection
>Cloranthy Ring
Fite me irl

>taller
>bigger skull
>probably larger bideltoid and waist width
>larger girth in general
>probably high FWHR and other dom features
>better hair
>more aesthetic robust skull shape
>more body hair indicating higher androgenic activity (DHT), generally indicating larger power production as well as larger penis
And thus we see that the superior genetic specimen once again prevails in partner selection. Also lends credence to the GIRTHPILL, meaning that higher maximal girth is better for slaying than leanness (putslab.la.psu.edu/documents/Hill et al 2013 Evol Hum Behav.pdf)

Nothing out of the ordinary here.

Bloatlord status, this is literally IDEAL

Being the largest man in the room is ALWAYS the best option.

The guy in the superman shirt reminded me of the fast dude from My Hero Aca

>women knowing what they want

Fit guy needs to train his neck more

Guy on the right doesn't really represent the dadbod. Think more like Bill Murray. And yeah, women die for it.

Get out normie

There's a difference between Fedor Emilianenko and Boogie.

Be like Fedor

"Hi, what is your name?
I'm user, and I just wanted to say that I thought you were cute and I had to come talk to you"

They feel too insecure to get chad thundercock so they'll shack up with dadbod and cheat with chad when they're ovulating

What the fuck. Is that bottom right guy real?

pic related is a fat fuck so i don't know what is your problem

delet this

this is actually really cool

I'm also sad to see how fat he looks in the very first picture. I mean, if HE looks fat, then I......

weow this comic is not representative of reality at all! back to le r9k with you 4Head

>bottom right
>every time i laff

No, that's invisible lat syndrome you're describing there

Does he juice? He looks really fucking good but doesn't have the 3D delts and overdeveloped traps

nah, he's natty

it's just women trying to appear unpredictable, ultimately they prefer both, just at different times, muscles first up but know those men are too egotistical and telling the truth would make it harder to get men to compromise. The softer older guys are more likely to be controllable and gib her material things and accept her PLANNED weight gain.