Is it possible to get a good workout with two of this?

Is it possible to get a good workout with two of this?

No

Depends on your goals

if he wants to be able to carry a milk bottle to his grandma you might have a point

I would say yes if by "workout" you mean conditioning

farmers walks, maybe

Yes. What amount of weight are you using though?

There are several solid programs, Enter the Kettlebell, Kettlebell Simple and Sinister (most recommended), Rite of Passage, Return of the Kettlebell.

Hard Style One Arm Swings are an excellent hip hinge, anti-rotational, and conditioning activity, and turkish get ups are an excellent full body coordination and strength move.

It all depends on what your goals are and what weights you are able to work with.

weight is weight, there are good exercises with kettlebells

They are amazing for stability.

When I tore all the ligaments in my shoulder playing high school football (biggest regret in life) I would put kettlebells on a bar and bench with it. Best shoulder stability exercise out there.

After a year got my bench back up to two plates (from just 25's)

Pic of workout if anyone wants to try

If you get creative, yes

I was going to say how autistic that sounded but now Im interested

Yes, if you incorporate them into a calisthenics routine.

I do an exercise with them on my full body days. Basically 2 40lbs kettleballs now slightly in front of my feet, i stand in a deadlift position, pick up the kettleballs and shoot them up in smooth motion to a dumbbell overhead press position and then finish off by locking out at the top. I'm doing it to get my strength and balance going and it's amazing so far. (I started with 25lbs and increase every once in a while)

Most gyms do not have heavy kettlebells. The few commercial gyms I have been to went up to 50 pounds. My personal collection goes up to 88 pounds.

At the higher weights they definitely make you strong. The Sinister Standard for men is 10 sets of 10 one arm swings with 106 pounds (hard style swings) in 5 minutes, a one minute break, and 5 sets of turkish get ups (each side is a set) with that same 106 pounds in 10 minutes.

That is fucking rough. If you can do that you are seriously strong as fuck and most men could not do that with half of the weight.

Rite of Passage consists of 200 snatches with 53 pounds in 10 minutes (Also called the Secret Service Snatch Test), and a one arm military press with half your body weight.

Will kbs give me good grip?

What are good videos on form?

It depends on what you do with them. But yes your grip will generally improve with kettlebell usage. If you want to focus specifically on Grip you would need to train with Captains of Crush Grippers.

>Enter the Kettlebell
>Rite of Passage
>Return of the Kettlebell
What is this, some sort of LOTR spoof?

Look up Karen Smith SFG on YouTube. She gives some of the best video tutorials for people just learning the skills. Any other RKC or SFG trainer will also be very good but hers are the best. Pavel Tsatsouline, the guy who founded both the SFG and RKC is the master teacher, however the youtube videos of him are not particularly great and the trainers who work under him have produced much better content on YouTube.

Pavel is clever with names. All of the programs are big on progression patterns and specified bench marks before moving on to the next program.

Gotta go slow, 5 seconds down 5 seconds up.

The point isn't getting a chest workout. What your working out is your shoulders ability to keep the bar from shaking from the instability.

if you are intelligent, yes
if you were only able to learn deadlift squat bench ohp and row.
yes you still can.

Please dear God leaen proper swing form. Use your hips to drive the motion. I see so many retards flailing their arms. Use them hip flexors.

>2017
>not using kettlebells and battle ropes for functional strength

>Rite of Passage consists of 200 snatches with 53 pounds in 10 minutes (
My quads and shoulders hurt thinking about this

>battle ropes
...like a whip? What a i Simon Belmont?

>anchor end of ropes on something
>flail the shit out of them
>???
>profit

It takes a long time to get to that point. Like years of practice. I was in another group and the dudes were claiming that kettlebells were fine if you were injured but you would outgrow them in a few weeks and they had no idea that they come heavier than 25 pounds and there is S&C with them that takes years.

Can Kettlewell training get you to ottermode?

Or at the very least, lean?

>Wants ottermode

Literally do nothing and eat like a bunny rabbit.

Doesn't that get you to skinny fat mode?

I run alot and use relatively light KBs and I'm just about otter mode.

If you're skinnyfat your diet is shit, nothing to do with weights