Solving the smart contract external connectivity/middleware problem

>Solving the smart contract external connectivity/middleware problem

Other urls found in this thread:

chainlinknodes.com.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>February 2018

For a coin that only released a month ago sergey sure is getting invited to a lot of conferences

When are nodes getting released? How much should I have to run one?

It is going to be so surreal when you start seeing ChainLink on TV, in the news. Every little bit of news we get just makes me feel more and more that we found out about this way too early.

Nodes are already up on testnet. chainlinknodes.com. Staked LINK is not required to run a node.

literally everyone who wants a secure connection to the blockchains will use LINK.
LITERALLY EVERYONE IN A MARKET THAT KEEPS ON GROWING EVERY FUCKING YEAR.
>literally 11k Banks and every Business will use it
>literally every smart contract on the planet will use it

You can't even imagine the kind of money this shit will print in a few years.

Can you earn anything of them? What's the point

His picture is so fucking gay, makes me laugh every time.

>HOOOODDDDOORRRRRRRRRRR

he looks like a friendly squirrel
but instead of hoarding nuts he's making me nut

It was the last picture with his gf, now she is missing from pics, because Mr. Moneybelly ate her.

>not solving the oracle problem
I see, so it's a taboo word now, like the LINK token.

He's afraid of us user, he's afraid of the memes.

2020: Every company in the world uses chainlink oracles. Unfortunately Veeky Forums got jewed again and the LINK token is worth .5c

I think it's because "the oracle problem" sounds vague and scammy.

"Connecting/middleware problem" is more descriptive. He probably doesn't want people to think that he's selling magical beans that solve a made-up problem described by a made-up term.

Not yet. Development is well underway.

No. The 'oracle problem' sounds way better and actually it's pretty easy to remember to. It's not hard to explain either. It's no accident that it became a meme here.

I'm pretty fucking sure that they are reading us, but they do not understand how imageboards work. They are explicitly avoiding expressions that are made fun of by user. Which is pretty sad.

Finally a new SIBOS to pump the price to!

How much you holding user

26k and still accumulating

I wonder how fat he's going to be by February

I'd laugh if Veeky Forumss constant bullying motivates him to get Veeky Forums

CTRL + F "chainlink"

I bought some link this week

Will the money marshmallow deliver me a working product and in turn many monies?

nice site

I hope it does I'm afraid he's going to have a heart attack and never finish LINK.

How'd he get so fat. Like seriously I'm not even fucking how's it possible and who told him to wear that. Did I really invest my $ in an obese?