It's official. I've lost an inch in height from squatting. I went from 5'9 to 5'8 in a matter of the 3 months

It's official. I've lost an inch in height from squatting. I went from 5'9 to 5'8 in a matter of the 3 months.

How do I get my height back?

by measuring yourself in the morning rather than at night

I was measured in the morning

Spinal decompression exercises

I have an inversion table would that work?

>5'9 to 5'8
And nothing of value was lost.

That would work or just deadhang from pull up bar.

I'm about to go on a date with a girl who's 5'8. I can't afford to lose her because of my height.

She wouldn't have been any more impressed by 5'9, midget. Just accept that and go on your fucking shitty date.

did you lose an inch since the last time you met her or some shit?

Close your eyes, push up to your tip toes, and whisper "grow, grow, grow"

Do inverse squats.

Op here. I might just quit the dating scene and just get big. Get big, start injecting and then put my career ahead of everything else in life. Save money then pay for surrogates with girls above my league genetically. Increase my family's genetic stature then die from a heart attack. Seems like a good life

You forgot "reach your arms high up toward the sky".

who the fuck owns an inversion table?

>Grow... grow... grow

dude you make this fucking thread every day last time it was 5'9 to 5'8.25

>was a manlet
>still a manlet

lmao and this lost inch matters how?

try squatting in reverse that might help since the spine is put inside if you do it backwards it goes outside

Stand back up, and you should really be squating deeper than 1 inch.

I bet OP here measured himself in different places. He measured himself 3 months apart and it probably was some dumb posters that aren't really accurate. Ive measured my height in many airports I always get a difference of 5'11" to 6' to 5'10.5" Squats will likely help you with height rather than being opposes to that.

I measured at 6'0 tonight, im wondering if its just normal daily compression but i've always measured at 6'1.

I think i may get an inversion table because i have a bad neck and back, is it possible to regain some height from spinal decompression?