youtube.com/watch?v=kWaOX2aC9_A

Other urls found in this thread:

authoritynutrition.com/23-studies-on-low-carb-and-low-fat-diets/
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i have to admit that this dude has some solid arguments

nice try richard

authoritynutrition.com/23-studies-on-low-carb-and-low-fat-diets/

this is dumb. Clearly the original video was referring to "low-fat TM" food, i.e. processed food that is marketed as low-fat, but with added sugar content.

>green nigger
lol

Is this boogie's new bull for his ex-wife?

Exactly it's bad LDL and rise in sugar in your diet that causes the inflammation in your arteries and let' it build up. Plus being on low carb has been proven time and time again that it regulates cholesterol and improves you HDL. richard needs to suck a dick

>low fat foods help you lose weight
>what is calories in calories out
vagina stains is literally retarded

No, he's saying that College Humor's video is saying low fat foods being healthy are a lie and it's sugar that makes you gain weight, so eat as much fat as you want

Richard is countering by saying that's not true and eating high fat foods puts you at risk for various diseases

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

>responding to a crackpot video with another crackpot video

>not eating fat

Fucking berrypickers

I hate this niggerlo looking fag but that Adam cunt is cancer. But y should I gibs a (you)tube

tbqh, I'm just called somebody called out the fat cunt, honestly hate him.

His research is often really flawed, he cherry picks obscure ass papers, researchers and studies to include in his episodes yet complains every episode that the other side cherry picks and always tries to link whatever he's talking about to some millennial boogeyman, no matter how tenuous, to earn brownie points with them, usually shit like capitalism, institutionalised racism or conservative Christians,

I hate listening to this faggot argue. The entire point of adam's video was that replaceing fat with sugar in Fat-Free products is bad. VG just retorts that muh science shows that reducing fat is better than reducing carbs. Who the fuck said anything about eating tons of fat?

No, Adam specifically implies sugar as the leading cause of heart disease and obesity, and really downplays the effect of fats in the video.

His main point is about low far alternatives but he does try to misguide people into think sugar is the real cause of obesity

>misguide people into think sugar is the real cause of obesity

That's not misguiding.

Good. I hate both of these subhumans. Let them fight

Wait I don't agree with what Adam sais but how does one actually gain fat. I know you will loose weight if you eat tons of avocado nuts fish even though they have a lot of fat but how do you gain fat. Is it by directly eating unsaturated fats

breast spooky mang

>institutionalised racism
>When affirmative action exists
I could probably get something from that stupid act since I am unfortunately part black but I have more self-respect than that.

>play video
>Switch to other tab while it plays
>10 minutes in
>"Jesus Christ how long is this"
>Switch tabs and see that I am not even 1/3 through it

Yeah, fuck this guy.

If you watch the vid, Adam says low fat food doesn't make you lose weight
Nice strawnan though, vaginastains

Caloric excess is used to combine fatty acids and create adipose tissue that can be oxidized later for energy

>why won't you provide sources
>sources are all provided in the top right corner

all vegans confirmed retarded

There's vegans that do ketogenic diet. They just add a bunch of avocado oil to their salads and add extra vegan ranch to it.

did he get bigger? is it from all the vegetables kek

Affirmative Action is institutional racism. It works under the guise of positive discrimination.

It works under the guise that whites are the ones who suffer, and libshits want to see whites dead

have you seen mr. green nigger's wife? he needs a bull too at the rate he is going

Wow. Yeah. He was actually BTFO'd. Good for him.

>30 minutes
Yeah nah