Wife's son doesn't want to exercise daily

> Wife's son doesn't want to exercise daily

How to get him motivated?

>2017
>still using muh wife's son meme

>inb4 people call OP a cuck

How old is he? What sort of things is he into?

Make fun of him for being a virgin.
Also for being fat.
And not having any friends.
I guess he's a teen/20's so tell him 1/4 of his life is already gone and will never come back, so he better makes the second 1/4 count.

If he gets mad and lashes back at you just remind him that you fuck his mother.

Why dont you start lifting with your wifes boyfriend i bet hes in shape

It's Veeky Forums though. The joke never gets old.

>> Wife's son doesn't want to exercise daily

Include him into your hobbies other than weight lifting

What are your hobbies? Start doing them around the house so he can see and while you're working on something he might come by and ask what you are doing, try to include him a little bit

If he doesn't want to join in and do what you do, give it time and he will come around

Boys look for men to teach them things, they will listen just be there for him

Does he know you fuck his mom?

dis mane

>I'm so righteous, I would never have sex with a woman that has been touched by another man. >You're a fucking cuck.

t. 25-year-old neckbeard kissless virgin

I'm having the same problem with my wife's step son

At the moment I'm trying to limit his video games and internet consumption while at the same time showing him how a healthy lifestyle can improve his life in many ways
Just my take

B-but he's the father of my wife's son.

>wife's step son

If he's older than 14 and you put hard limits on anything he does it's not gonna work. He's just going to hate you and do what he wants (actually you telling him what to do only encourages him to do the opposite so he can feel "in charge").

Just advise him and let him crash and burn, and when he does advise him more. He'll learn.

That fucking sucks man, my son's wife's daughter's boyfriend just sits on his ass all day and I'm at my wit's end trying to get him to at least come do yoga with me once a week. At least I was able to get his step dad's ex girlfriend's grandson to come to tennis club.

Are you retarded?

>and while you're working on something he might come by and ask what you are doing

This is just plain delusional.

All these fags.

Just stop trying to force someone to do something, specially if they're not even your real siblings.

All you can do is to try to be an example and be cool with them, have some fucking empathy for fuck's sake. They need to find their way on their own, if you try to overprotect them or guide them, you'll just generate oposition and negate his will and creativity.

Nope. Been through adolescence. I grew most when people provided my with information instead of forcing my path.

If someone forced me to obey them by threatening me with punishment I just hated them and would be reluctant to acknowledge they were right even when they were just because I fucking despised them intruding my life.

Same.

Also, every individual needs to fight for theirselves and find a solution to their own problems.

Otherwise, he might not be able to cope with life and adversities when he starts growing.

It's because you're not properly prepping him before each set

>all these fags replying seriously

kys weaboo

This
You need to build his emotions around this nagging feeling that if he doesn't work out his life will be depressing. Make him feel proud when he works out and if you do it right you'll eventually never have him obsessed with the ideal that his life gets better with everyday sessions.