Decided not to kill myself and give this a try instead

Decided not to kill myself and give this a try instead.

>25 6'2 396lbs

I want to believe I'll be happy with loose skin, but I know that won't be the case. I wanna live a couple of those years and truly decide if life is worth living cause at the moment it isn't.

so Veeky Forums, what do.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketosis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21864752
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm Australian if that matters

move more eat less.

You'll be happier with lose skin than you are in your current state.

Your quality of life will increase in every imaginable metric, so no more excuses and read the fucking sticky

At least you're not as bad off as this fat fuck if you at least give it a shot. If you have loose skin afterwards you can always get surgery to remove some of it.

I believe in you bro. Good luck.

Honestly user you should just killed yourself and you'll be free from fat forever

Alright, move more eat less

don't watch his videos but I guess my height has kept me from bullies. Still doesn't get me pussy though...
Good to know man, I'll you in mind when I pull the trigger, thanks

kek

Don't sit down every five seconds. Go for a lot of walks and cut out fast food, sodas, and red meat for a few months

Once you lose some of that flab it'll be easier for you to start a gym routine without feeling like the fattest guy in the room.

Or since you're in Australia just go wrestle a crocodile or box with a kangaroo.

count calories and eat less than your tdee

>australian
>trigger
Good luck mate.

Count your calories. Don't just "eat less" use myfitnesspal and log everything you eat. Calculate your TDEE and eat at least 500 less than it, if not more. Stop eating shit and start eating healthy. Walk 10k steps a day minimum, more if you like walking. If you don't, find exercise you enjoy. Don't do what's effective for its own sake, find something you enjoy and make it part of your routine.

Now go to the /fat/ thread and don't post an entire thread again.

Also, if you are actually suicidal and not memeing, go get actual help. Loosing weight might help a little but it will not make you happy on its own, you have problems to deal with and that's OK. But getting in shape won't solve those.

Count calories. Read sticky. Download MyFitnessPal. And be patient. Got around a 5 year journey ahead of you user with a lot of failures. Good luck and God speed man.

former fat fuck here, lost 100lbs over 4 years
I'm in a great place now, I think you'll like it too
good luck
you're gonna make it
we're all gonna make it

Most has already been said. Oh, and take it easy sports-wise at the beginning, don't want to mess up your joints or heart and stuff.

Good luck!

I lost 130 pounds. Only drink water and try keto

Don't try running at your size, swim and lift.
Your skin will be bad, especially your tits but my skin is meh and i regret nothing. Only you can do it so redeem yourself or roll over and die

look up water fasting, or fasting in general

The infamous "tit mouse"

If you just lose a few pounds by the end of next week, then you have already surpassed boogies weight-loss efforts of the past decade.

Get fit or die trying.

Jesus Christ you're disgusting

>mfw we're the same height and weight
triggered.jpeg

Damn user. Those folds look like someones DB pressing your man tits

Try keto m8. All that fat will fall off in no time

Kys

keto keto keto I dropped weight so quick on keto, fuck doing shit in a healthy manner you needa drop ASAP.

NO EXCERSICE BTW FOCUS ON LEARNING HOW TO BE HUNGRY AND STAY HUNGRY. STARVE NIGGA.

This. Calories in calories out is everything.

bro please don't waste that 6'2 and eat less

>Calories in calories out is everything.

> what is insulin

KETO KETO KETO. easy as fuck. Just dropped 23lbs in my first month.

Eat my asshole senpai

your tits and the hock below them have a funny shape lmao

KETO KETO KETO DUDE AND WATER FAST 30 POUNDS IN 3 MONTHS ITS AMAZING I HAVE A JAW NOW

>Ausfag
I think Medicare should cover it.

Alright man, I gotta do this shit

Alright, cut sugar out of my life pretty much. I'll start walking if that really helps. Gonna to find a gym for swimming.

Not an Ausfag

Water fast and Keto? So starve myself...hmm, honestly might just give it a try.

Yeah I don't want to run, although my build is pretty strong I know for sure I'll snap some shit up if I do. I used to run at 315lbs, after that it was too much lower back pain.

I just read up keto and it pretty much describes what most people have mentioned here. I'll focus on keto then.

Will do

avg us american.jpg

>what is insulin

Relevant for body composition, irrelevant for a 400 lb man losing weight.

>that physique

Water fasting is a meme. Just eat a calorie deficit. If you drink calories right now, stop immediately. Most dudes your size drink like 1,000 kcal per day, in my experience. If this is true in your case, you'll lose like 2 lb per week if you stop drinking calories and literally change nothing else.

Just stopping by to wish you much success buddy. You have nothing to lose except your fat, so go ahead and do it.

Intermittent fasting and keto but see a doctor first

right on user, start small and start slow
this shit isnt a race, treat it like one and you'll hurt yourself

Dont do keto eat healthy at a calorie deficient and eat meat and dairy products as little as possible, being that fat and doing keto you'd probably die

What you're seeing is a saiyan who has ascended past a super saiyan or you can call it ss2...nah but most people are overweight or obese.

I guess

Don't lurk enough to know this, thanks

Thanks man

Fasting and keto? Been reading and it seems to be the popular thing to do. Gonna read up more on why it helps

Yeah have to it give it a serious try at least once, thanks

Keto could kill me? Please explain more. As far as I understand it now keto is just no carbs and high in fat. Didn't think it could be deadly

I believe in you dude.

You seem to have reached your rock bottom. The only way is up from here.
Walk every day, at least 3 miles, and eat a deficit of 1800cals. Once you are at around 300lbs start lifting.
As the other user says, dont do keto. Just stay away form sugar, all processed foods and eat very little red meat. In 6 months you won't even recognise yourself.

You're gonna make it.

>Dont do keto eat healthy at a calorie deficient and eat meat and dairy products as little as possible, being that fat and doing keto you'd probably die
>Keto could kill me? Please explain more. As far as I understand it now keto is just no carbs and high in fat. Didn't think it could be deadly

He's talking crap. Read up about it and decide on that basis whether or not to give it a try. It's not the only way to lose weight and its not for some people, but it could possibly be a massive benefit to you---especially if carb cravings and binging on carbs is your big problem.

Also, you have no way of knowing ahead of time how bad your loose skin may be. If you're lucky, it will hardly be an issue. Either way though, every obese person who's lost the weight and ended up with loose skin says it was worth it. Look up 'loose skin after weight loss' on youtube and you'll see.

I want you to start trolling boogie and get on a ketogenic diet. call him out and tell him he's a little bitch. That way we can have some sort of a competition and get the both of you fuckin motivated. Here's what you need to do.
1. Forgive yourself from being fat
2. Stop victimizing yourself
3. Expose your Fear, what got you fat?
4. Discipline yourself, start researching and taking professional advice.
5. Get a gym membership.
6. Journal your thoughts and daily calories.
7.meditate, yes this will help you a lot.
8. Drink lots of water.

The easiest thing you can cut are sweets. Especially soda and ice cream. And with cut, I mean stop eating them altogether.

honesty if anything will make him khs it's probably this lol

>Loosing weight might help a little but it will not make you happy on its own.

this really helps user......

>blah blah blah all this self help nonsense

Mate sometimes cunts get fat because you they're just lazy cunts who eat too much. There's no magic to it.

Not everyone has a snowflake story (unless you're from the US).

eat less, cunt

kek exactly what's on my mind

Hey OP, want to now how to fill in that loose skin? After you reach your healthy weight goal, don't stop there. Go the full 100% and get built, it will take dedication and hard work, but everyone you used to know will be damned impressed at the change and you'll feel damn good about yourself. Dive right in and join us in becoming Veeky Forums. Your journey starts now and don't forget that a healthy body is also a key step into having a healthy mind, despite what you may see on this board sometimes.

Your stomach looks like Mr. Krabs you fat sack of shit, stop eating

EEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT LLLLLLLEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I wanna see someone who's approximately Boogie's current weight start losing weight at the same time he gets out of surgery and outpace him massively just using a reasonable diet regimen.

lose the weight before worrying about skin, you fat fucking piece of shit.

I hope so man, never thought I'd ever hold a glock to my head this early in my life. I just need to roll with the punches and try where I haven't.

I'll be cutting sugar out completely.

It doesn't seem that bad since I started reading about it at the beginning of the thread.

I'll look those videos up, thanks man

That's a really good idea list, thanks man

I keep getting compared to this guy, maybe I should start a youtube channel for top keks

Soda is my main thing, that is over as of today

I'll take whatever I can get, but I feel you. Thanks man

That's the plan

Not gonna lie, all I care about is just losing weight but I got a feeling as I got I'll start thinking about getting big, who knows. thanks man

Maybe I really should just open a youtube channel and compare it to this guy. Just looked him up, seems like a guy that talks about depression.

I realize that now you piece of shit, thanks man

Nobody in this thread is going to address >I want to believe I'll be happy with loose skin, but I know that won't be the case.

I'll take a stab at it. Every video I've seen, the people say they are happier with it. It is a sign of how much they've accomplished. Also, if you're worried about girls, girls are way less judgmental than guys. At least the ones worth being with are. Unless you want to be like some of these guys chasing shallow pursuits and banging girls off of tinder, but if that is the case you won't be happy anyways. Chasing one vain pleasure after the other is a waste of time. You will look better with clothes on and this will increase your professional life. So more money, more respect at the office, and people, as sad as it is to say, will be kinder to you. Life will be easier.

And here is the way I see it, i'd only be nervous about being intimate with a girl. I would just be a douche and wear a bro tank and snap back while giving her the two pump cum dump. It will make her pussy wet, I promise.

But, being 6'2 will help your case, and you never know how much loose skin you'll have until you lose it. It is possible you could have very little to none.

As for suicide, I think what you're doing is a good idea. They always say give it time. So, lose weight, give yourself until 30 and see if it is still on your mind.

You might have a completely different mentality and find happiness by that point.

I'm I wanted to expand on what I was saying. Intermittent fasting sets a schedule of when you can eat. So that can mean you don't eat until 2pm and stop at 8pm which expands the window your body is forced to eat your fat ass. Also keto gets a lot of heat for being a high fat diet but this doesn't mean bacon and cheese. For me this is ground turkey, avocados, avocado oil, olive oil, etc to keep my LDL from out balancing my HDL.

Educate yourself on ketosis and why keto works: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketosis

Look up everything you eat for carbs in the first few weeks to get a handle on your change in lifestyle.

I've seem great results with this strategy and I keep a very close eye on my blood work (I'm a hypochondriac).

Good luck OP. I sincerely hope this works out.

Thanks man

Yeah it's just what I've been telling myself to not try. Today marks a change though, I wanna actually try and lose the weight and see how that goes.

At this point I don't need a box of rocks for a girl, I just want someone who I can find attractive and actually bond over things. My height has gotten me pussy in the past but I could never keep a woman around. Now at my weight, I don't even get considered as a partner. It's not like I don't understand, I do. Nobody wants a whale. Thanks user

Yeah I'm watching videos on Ketosis right now and it seems like a really good approach on paper. I want to see how effective this will be for me.

I wanna work out the food part and slowly incorporate fasting. I thought bacon was super bad for you since a pig mostly eats shit and corn. Interesting.

I'll start writing things down and follow this to the T. I really appreciate your say user. I need to work through some things. I have a feeling maybe healthier foods will make me feel better. I'm willing to give this a try and actually change. Thanks man

>Maybe I really should just open a youtube channel and compare it to this guy. Just looked him up, seems like a guy that talks about depression.
I would subscribe. I'm 337 and losing right now.

I can't really tell whats going on with your mantits desu, its a tesseract kind of situation.

Haha we'll see, I'll play with the idea. So far I've been writing down what to eat instead of carbs in terms of veggies and salads for ketosis. That's awesome dude, we can def make it. Never been more serious about this. Thanks

I feel you, I'm not proud of them either and I've been living with them...so how do you think I feel

As others have mentioned, cutting out sugar completely should be your first step. If you are addicted to it, the first three days will be very difficult, as you're essentially going through withdrawals. Keep at it, though, it should pass in a matter of days. Personally I replaced sodas with sparkling water, and then with plain water. It helped.
Afterwards, you need to go into a nutrition plan that keeps your insulin low, so you can burn that body fat.
Read this to see what insulin does, try to understand how it acts on fats:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21864752
You can maximize the time that your insulin is low by intermittent fasting, sleeping more, adding more workouts, consuming low glycemic foods, water fasting, low carb diets or keto. Find out which work for you in a sustainable way.

The walking will help with the weight and it'll keep you on your feet and motivated. Once you light somewhere and maybe have a rerun of a show on, you might end up sitting there and accidentally watch the entire episode.

Movement = focus

OP,

Start by doing a 30 day fast.

Go keto and 500 calories below BMR.

Start walking every day. Work up to 2 hours of walking daily.

You CAN do this.

After you've lost a hindered pounds or so start Starting Strength while continuing to walk for an hour a day.

Once you lose the weight take research Charles Poliquin and the Gotu Kola herb to get rid of the flabby skin. I have know experience with Gotu Kola but Charles Poliquin knows his shit.

I love you. You know what you got to do you only have to do it.

aand the usual idiot suggesting to fast for weeks has already entered the thread. now with 300% more reddit spacing.
kys my man.

Honestly anyone who gets that fat I have my doubts you'll ever truly have the desire to lose the fat and keep it off.

It requires a complete lifestyle change, until you're ready for that it's never going to happen.

You're not going to just lose the fat and walk away and pretend like everything is okay. You have to grasp the fact that if you actually don't want to be a fuck fat that your lifestyle will be forever changed.

Become powerlifter

Only doing this cause there's a chance you might listen. I was 250lbs and like 30 % and now I'm 180 and approximately 10%.

I can change your life. Listen to this and do if if. You're strong enough.

1) find DNP
1.5) wait til winter or it starts to get cold to use dnp. In the meantime, do 1-2 hours of walking daily. Cover 3 miles at least, that should take you 60 minutes at speeds between 2.5-3mph.
2) when it starts to get colder take 250mg dnp a day for 1 week.
3) bump to 500 for a couple of days and see if you can tolerate, if not, continue 250mg for another week.
3) try 500 again, for a couple days. If you still have trouble tolerating 500mg, complete this week at 250mg and finish dnp cycle.
4) run tren ace 75mg daily for 10 weeks, with 250mg test a week.
5) at end of 10 weeks, run Anavar at 40mgs/day for 4 weeks. Pro tip: start to run anavar when 4 weeks left of tren cycle and finish at same time.
6) Take Nolvadex for 5 weeks at 40mgs daily for first 3 weeks and 20mg for remainder.

Enjoy your new recomped physique.

Remember, eat at maintenance before the tren, and always 500 cals under maintenance for remainder of tren cycle.

You're welcome.

>I want to believe I'll be happy with loose skin

keep looking for an excuse, any excuse, to not even try, fatfuck.

Also, forgot to mention. You are/were considering killing yourself. This shit will change your life. Be prepared to do a lot of self reflection while on cycle. Also remember, there is no excuse for snapping out while on gear. Gear doesn't mean that you lose your reasoning abilities. You will be more aggressive, but take this to the gym and apply it to lifting.

Good luck.

how does one even get this fat in the first place? seems like a lot of effort to eat so much

>Still doesn't get me pussy though...

Don't lift weight for women. Women come and go. Lift weights because you hate yourself, for that will always stay

dude just eat less food its fucking easy. the amount of food you need to eat to maintain that body weight is enormous.

If your that worried about loose skin than the only method to help reduce the chances of that happening would be to just lose weight slowly. In other words no intense cardio for a while. Losing weight at a slow pace helps the skin adapt better to the fat loss. Its not by any means a sure fire solution though, you will still have some loose skin on you but it won't be as bad. Also drink plenty of water throught the day on walks or whenever your doing activities and count your calories. The reason why this method is so hard is because people who want a change in they're lives want to see results quickly else they'll feel unmotivated and give up all the way. If you just make simple changes in your life and stick with em for a while it will become routine and you wont even notice yourself doing them as much. Just have a little faith in yourself. Depression and stress can cause inflated bellies and fat gain in your tummy so find a hobby and do something you enjoy.

>lose weight slowly to avoid loose skin
>implying his skin will tighten up after being stretched for so long
no
loose skin will happen and it's inevitable

I already mentioned that guy, reread my post. 4th sentence to be exact....

i don't read

Then you are blind!!!
Metaphorically ofcourse.

How to the fuck do people even work out with 300 extra pounds on themselves? intense burn 2bhfam