Argue for the objectively best lifting shoe. Back your opinion up or you'll lose 3 inches of height

Argue for the objectively best lifting shoe. Back your opinion up or you'll lose 3 inches of height.

Remember: "it depends" is a wrong answer, you fence sitting reddit coward.

Other urls found in this thread:

demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod20-adidas/dw/image/v2/aaqx_prd/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-adidas-products/en_US/dwc80d4550/zoom/AF5541_01_standard.jpg?sw=2000&sfrm=jpg[/img]
youtu.be/sqZB0eZtw9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you already posted the best one mate

I just don't want to spend $200+ on a shoe.

Flat soled, stylish not goofy looking like chuck taylors, not $200. Good for all lifts.

Nike Romaleo 2

- Chunky shoe that glues you to the ground.
- Comes with TWO insoles compared to Adipower's 1
- Has TWO metatarsal staps compared to Adipowers 1
- Sole has a wider surface, making you move stable, Adipowers are slim as fuck
- Sturdy and more durable than any shoe on the market
- Sole is significantly grippier than other shoes which decreases the risk of sliding
- Comes in so many colorways compared to adipowers boring 3 colors.
- Literally the shoe of olympic champions Rostami and Lu
- Still a rather rare shoe in commercial settings compared to Adipower (everyone has those reds)
- Doesn't have a plastic-y feel like the new sucky Romaleo 3

Being poor is a character flaw.

Why aren't you willing to spend money on gains? Do you not really care about lifting?

Shoes are shoes
No one gives a shit if you lift in running shoes, powerlifting shoes, or even bare feet.
There is no best you retard

these, braz

Overpaying for fitness equipment is literally paying into the jews hands. I lift primarily barefoot anyways.

These

$200 dollars is nothing, just think about how much time you spend lifting, thats a good investment
Romaleos 3 don't feel "plastic-y" imo, I got them the day they came out and really like them, had Romaleos 2 before and I would say it's an improvement

I'm not poor, I can just spend my money more wisely on shit I don't need.

>wearing the pleb stans

Personal favourite is pic related

These are also good

>white shoes

Am I really going to lift in shoes that will get dirty/stained in a couple months?

Have you seen their teaser for the black pp2s?
Holy fuck I would pay so much for them

>Holy fuck I would pay so much for them

you know the real answer fuccbois

Just got myself pick related from amazon brehs

Go these for $60 at local "athletic apparel" store. 3 years ago.
Since then,,, major shoe makers moving from Taiwan Timber heels to "plastic" heels.
No need for silly Velcro(R) toe clamps.
I have human feet, not Chimp feet.
I only use them for front squats, (rare) Oly lifts, and rack The Press(R).

>blow

>the sole is not flat
What did you mean by this

I agree with this post 100%, bought a pair 2 years ago and haven't looked back. Zero tear or damage to them and I use them 6 days a week. The only thing I don't like about them is that the straps are a bit too long.

Adipower 3.0
£40.
Incredibly comfortable interior with resistant sole that sticks you to the ground
Doesn't feel plastic-y, nor does it have a slim surface, contrary to some beliefs about adipowers
Grippy sole that prevents sliding

Say what you like about the adipower, the third iteration got it right.

That's not adipower

Why don't you need a shoe that gives you superior leverage? Do you not want to get stronger?

Are you not doing squats or any sort of oly lift? Why are you even here?

A weightlifting shoe is nearly essential. Sure, you can squat in Chuck's. But why do that when you can easily put your body into a superior position?

>wearing anything but ariforces and jordans

yall some wack ass crackers

Reminder that if you buy this dumb shit and squat under 3 plates for reps you should kill yourself

>shoes
>dumb shit

Weightlifting shoes shouldn't be off limits to anybody expect people not actively working on mobility and expecting shoes to be the shortcut.

Your opinion was formed from an emotional reaction and has no logical bearing.

just got my black & red adipowers in the mail the other day, $125 CAD ($100 USD), pretty good, takes a little getting used to vs my old shitty reebok olys

[img]demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod20-adidas/dw/image/v2/aaqx_prd/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-adidas-products/en_US/dwc80d4550/zoom/AF5541_01_standard.jpg?sw=2000&sfrm=jpg[/img]

Veeky Forums doesn't lift

where are the pics

I have Romaleo 2s. I like em a lot. I'm holding off on the 3s because of the flimsy tongue material. I've also been looking into getting some No Bull lifters, those are awesome.

I have nothing to contribute, but this thread is relevant to my interests and I want it to succeed.

>Holy fuck I would pay so much for them
Literally why? The whole point of getting the PP2 is because it's budget shoe with more or less equal build quality to adipowers or romaleos

Does anyone know where I can get a Romaleo 2 at normal price online and not jewed jacked up rates?

StrengthShopUK has some insane rates. Imagine that plus having to ship to US.

where to get those?

I bought these in size 9 and 1/2, even though I'm size 9 nothing... So I can't use them
>return them faggot
I would, but I bought them just before I injured myself and forgot about them. This was a couple of years ago.

Do you think I could sell them second hand? Would you hypothetically buy them for half off, only used a few times?

PositionUSA

I thought it was important to have flat soles for things like squats

it's all bullshit

needing a flat sole and needing a raised sole

Does this sole look anything but flat?

Are they too small for you?
Yeah I would definitely buy them at half price if their condition is mint

SCOOBY AND THE 5x5 GUY BOTH SAID CHUCKS ARE FINE
SO CHUCKS

They are fine, but an Olympic shoe is better for high bar (the patrician's squat).

I lift barefoot.

>using anything besides converse

youtu.be/sqZB0eZtw9E

Are you retarded? The 3s suck ass compared to the 2s.

>Romaleos 2
>Adipower
>Adipower 2
>Power perfect
>Drehkraft
>PowerLift 2
>Romaleos 3/ Crazy Power
>Legacy Lifter/ PowerLift 3
>Chucks

vans old skools because they're flat and i don't have to buy another pair of shoes

That is the PowerLift 3 and they suck compared to the 2s

I own both. Probably why Adidas released the 3.1, did not try them yet

This style of shoe isn't really made for deadlift. It's squats and olympic lifts that give you the benefit.

Some people can do alright in them for deads, but usually flat is better.

anybody has comments on leistung 16.2 ?

>the PowerLift 3 and they suck compared to the 2s
why's that?

>not geodunks

what a pleb

I have these sexy cunts. I got the white pair only because I always get black shoes. I kinda regret it now.. white stuff gets dirty so fast. I'll probably buy another pair next summer.

unironically the reebok crossfit lifter plus 2.0

just whatever you do avoid all other reebok crossfit shoes like the plague, only the lifter plus is any good (and its GOAT)

Romaleo 3s suck ass compared to the 2s

Check out the weightlifting subreddit. You can sell used shoes there no problem

I like to lift in a way that will make me generally stronger.

If I have to pick something heavy up for someone else I'm not going to go and grab my squat shoes so I can get better leverages.

Ed coan wore literally the same pair of Adidas top tens his whole lifting career and set world records that will never be broken in them. (901 deadlift on a 2 hour weigh in and stiff bar, will never be broken).

So these are OBJECTIVELY the best shoes

let me lose that height nigga. it depends

>A weightlifting shoe is nearly essential

Nike has some good weight stuff but any kind of air tech for squats or deadlifts aren't exactly great for stability

shoes are shoes faggots just do the exercise

for squats & oly lifts a weightlifting shoe, any weightlifting shoe, can be beneficial for many lifters. Although you should still be able to put up respectable weight in any sort of shoe/barefoot. I only use my romaleo 2s for front squats because it just feels comfortable, but i can still front squat almost the same amount of weight, although not as deep, in my chucks.