What to do to get on this level of skinny? Current weight is average/normal

What to do to get on this level of skinny? Current weight is average/normal.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dont become a trap user
>At least not without being my gf(male)

I am female.

Depending on your height that's sub 100 lbs. My gf is 5'2 and 95 and looks like that. She doesn't work out at all, just eats light.

With a feminine penis?

I am 5'6. I'd be pretty much anorexic at 100. :/

GET OUT ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No. No penises. I have a hole.

What does eating light look like?

Shut the fuck up, I'm a KHV. I'm just asking for a fitness tip so I can be prettier.

You see this?

Stop using it.

>bitches coming onto fit asking how to lose weight without caring about muscle loss

MEN HAVE TO DO MATHEMATIC EQUATIONS AND SHIT WHEN WE WANT TO GET FIT BUT BITCHES LITERALLY JUST HAVE TO STOP EATING

Why are white women always so fat

just eat at a caloric deficit for a while and do cardio

why would you want the have the body of a 10 year old girl tho ?

Eat butter.

I will be your boyfriend on the condition that you're okay with me being a half-Asian, 5'9" prince of manlets. Also, you need to be impressed with my Stanford degree because it's my only redeeming feature. Deal?

I did. The thing is, if I stop eating, my metabolism will turn into slimy pile of bullshit.
I am not fat by any standards. Even anorexics don't call me overweight. My BMI is.. I think 21. I am used to losing weight very fast since I have an ED.

First of all, 5'9" isn't manlet. It's actually good. Also I'm not looking for a boyfriend. I'm looking for a fitness tip that won't fuck my metabolism up.

Okay, here's a tip: eat foods with a lot of protein and fiber because they satiate you much better than empty carbs and fats.

OP here. I find thin thighs good looking. Simple as that. What kind of cardio? Is taking walks and doing thigh exercises every day enough?

>First of all, 5'9" isn't manlet

That's what I've been doing lately. I generally don't eat much carbs even when I'm not dieting. I literally got fatter a few years ago just because depression. Used to be pic related though.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being 5'9". In my country, average height of men is about 6'2" or so but I see manlets only as something below 5'6".

working your legs out might not be the best idea if you want them to be thin

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>manlet trying to decide what a manlet is

HAHAHAHAHA

>I see manlets only as something below 5'6"

I am a 5'6" female, the OP. And no, I will not post tits.

Then keep eating like that and do actual cardio aside from walking

OP here. Why are men so obssessed with their height. Is it just like women are obssessed with their weight or some shit?

This is why you should never get advice from women

>a hole

> in his penis

Just lift

I don't spend any time with women. Just like I don't spend any time with men either. Does seriously nobody appreciate men which are shorter than a skyscraper?

Cardio and diet until you're 105 pounds. VS models are 5'9" and 120 pounds so you'll be fine

>average height of men is about 6'2"
No country has that average height.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
6'2"=188cm btw.

Every single time I go outside there are literally no men shorter than that. Even my dad,my grandpa, my whole freakin' family is that tall. Basically, statistics don't mean shit most of the time.

it would be a 16.9, which is "Underweight".

protip the girl in the image you posted is also underweight. if you wanna look like that wearing those clothes it's what you gotta do.

>Does seriously nobody appreciate men which are shorter than a skyscraper

this has to be bait

go to the Veeky Forums thinspo general, Veeky Forums isnt really the place for that

OP here. Not a bait. I just don't understand why is it such a big fucking deal about men's height.

do you have a ruler with you at any time to mesure people ?

Where the do you live?
I'm a 5'11 turbomanlet in a country where the average male height is supposedly 5'9" (Brazil) and I feel short pretty much all the time.

Don't fucking eat. I looked like that when I was over 90 but under 95. Anyway, go fuck yourself for wanting an eating disorder, fatty.

I rarely walk out without my dad. My dad is 187 or 188 cm. People near my dad are same height as him. Simple.

I'm slavic, Croatia. Everybody around here has fucking thunder thighs and it annoys the shit out of me.

>I rarely walk out without my dad

how old are you ?

Tiho cipa
We like strong women on the Balkan, thunder thighs or nothing

>the estimation SD is 0.26%

She's better than a ruler user

>Strong
>Fat

You know there's a difference, right user?

Old enough. Fucking autism though so I need somebody to help me orient..

>asks how to look like a skelly
>we say, stop eating
>but I would be anorexic if I ate any less!!!

You are not very smart aren't you? The thing you want to be is borderline anorexic, its a pic from a tiny asian chick who is probably around 5'0 and weights less than what I curl for reps. You can't be like that while being healthy you dumb bimbo.

I swear to god every time chicks come here asking stupid shit and when we give a legit answer they complain, then we call them stupid and they say Veeky Forums hates women.

I'm not saying I'd be anorexic if I ate less. I actually don't mind being anorexic. What I meant is alot of women would get chubby or some shit after dieting due to metabolism rupture.

>What I meant is alot of women would get chubby or some shit after dieting due to metabolism rupture

is this bait ? you can't fucking get chubby if you don't eat enough to get chubby, you can't create fat out of thin air if you don't make up for it with what you eat

Not a bait. My sister used to be anorexic. Also, hospitals here are fucking shit so I'd be forced to eat.

You can't get chubby by not eating, what the fuck? Do you think there is some magic in our bodies that generates calories while starving? Do you see children who got obese while starving in Africa?

Are you even reading yourself?

I was anorexic for over ten years, my metabolism fine, it's just my bones and womb that are fucked. I'm actually lucky enough to not have any terrible health complications so kys for being okay with being anorexic, you're a dumb slut looking for attention

Jesus, calm your tits. I'm saying they would put me in a fucking hospital once I'd get anorexic and I'd be forced to fucking eat so I don't want to be dead in metabolism.

You're too much a dumb cum hungry cunt to get hospital skinny, just kys now fatty

Personally, very thin is appealing for me. Sister had some severe health complications though. Sorry if I offended you. Attention mostly scares me.

I already did get hospital skinny before you uh.. I don't like to insult people. Most of my childhood was in the hospital.

>I have an ED

Which one? I used to be bulimic. Lifting is the only thing that's helped me feel good about myself significantly in years

>very thin is appealing for me
won't be for very long when you'll start getting health issues, don't go down the body dysmorphia road it's very hard to get out of it

So then if you've already been really fucking skinny, sub 16.5 BMI skinny, why did you make this thread reeeeeeee

I'm getting to anorexia soon most likely. The doctor already considers me anorexic(psychologically) but mostly bullimic at the moment.

My offer still stands, ladies.
Please respond.

Why do females shit up every board they get on?
>im just looking for fitness advice teehee xD
fuck off to proana forum with your dumb question.

Because it's fucking difficult to get there again. Especially since my sister is a fucktard which FORCES me to eat sugar in front of her.

Well sorry if I fucked up the board for you. I mostly am searching for a kind of exercises except swimming/cycling i could do that don't require too much orientation.

Okay, can I get an underageban for this wannarexic child?

why don't you fix your life first instead of trying to starve yourself ?

Whats even the point of this thread? Everyone agrees that to get that thin and be ok without being a midget person is impossible. You keep saying the same stupid shit about muh metabolism even though you said you don't care about being anorexic. Whats even your point bitch? Wanna get that skinny really fucking fast? Get aids, smoke crack, move to Nigeria.

You can't exercise to look like that. Do you think that girl has an ounce of muscle in her body? Jesus dude.

I don't know what actually happened there. At some point I got overobssessed over the body. During psychotherapy I think. Mostly because my sister was forcing me to eat at the point when it would hurt. I know that starving myself isn't a sollution though. Don't know what to do since I'm a NEET.

Fair point there. Sorry.

kys or start lifting

Literally eat less if you want to have less fat/muscle on your legs, there is no magic advice you will get here. If you care that much dont eat at all and beat up your sister if she forcefeeds you sugar again.
And if it was only one thread shitting up the board i wouldnt be pissed off, but for now all i see is unironical 'how do i achieve this body? Dx' posting and whiteknights enabling this behaviour

>so I can be prettier
Stick legs are NOT pretty

How do I start lifting though? My arms are weak as fuck. I can barely lift a regular book.

Are you even trying?

I want to be prettier to myself though. That's what I meant.

Listen up you titcunt.

Stop drinking wine and watching your stupid Netflix shows. Stop eating tubs of ice cream. Stop going to Starbucks and getting your bullshit caramel unicorn whipped latte fappucino.

Eat less. Cut carbs. Join a gym and do an hour of cardio in the morning, and an hour at night. Do something worthwhile with your time.

Getting out of ED behavior is super hard it's like an addiction. I'd advise heavily to just eat healthy & a normal amount. Wouldn't you rather be badass & strong fueled on substantial actual food than weak and helpless skeleton?

A few more months losing weight healthily is nothing compared to years lost in ED behavior. Anyway I hope you and your sister end up alright.

Start small. You can build a nice body with just dumbbells and they start from fucking 0.5kg

>I want to be prettier to myself though
You will grow up and reevaluate your life, don't waste your best years for bullshit.
I'm slavic myself and I hate that our girls trying to starve themselves to look like some fashion models

you'll never be pretty / skinny enough for yourself, body dysmorphia is not a meme, sort your mental issues with a psychiatrist or something if you don't want to end up killing yourself

Already on a low-carb diet. Don't watch any shows. Thanks for the tip though.

>sort your mental issues with a psychiatrist or something
This

Thanks.

Look, I'm sure there is some sick fetish forum for people like you where they would love to help you turn into an undead abomination but its not here. Maybe Veeky Forums, because if you do any exercise at all you will build muscle and if you build muscle you won't look like your skin is clinging to your bones afraid to fall off. Can you kindly fuck off?

There is no diet/exercise routine to become an auschwitz survivor, any beta white knight that posted a "routine" or a "trick" for you here is only trying to look for attention because you supposedly have a vagina.

5'0-5'1 (5.08')
BMI of 22.
120lbs
If I get to 97lbs will I be qt like op's pic?

eat at a deficit

Currently am, I've lost 13lbs

oh I read your question wrong sorry
its all up to genetics and photo-filters so dont expect exactly the same but yeah probably

Only one way to find out, I guess.

good luck bro

You guys really need to get laid