Workout mixes are just wheat and filler, they don't do anything!

>Workout mixes are just wheat and filler, they don't do anything!
>99% of people who try to lose weight either fail or gain it back, don't even try losing weight!
>There's no correlation between being fat and being unhealthy, 50% of people who are classified as obese are actually perfectly healthy!
>Being fat is dictated by genetics, calorie counting is futile because it isn't exact!
Is he right, Veeky Forums?

He's never right about anything.

His entire episode on dead people got the entire industry wrong.

he is right

LOL no. You get wheat flour wet and it's a sticky mess.
>99% of people who try to lose weight either fail or gain it back, don't even try losing weight!
That has nothing to do with losing weight, that has to do with people who don't change their lifestyle and just 'go on a diet', then end the diet and get fat again.
>There's no correlation between being fat and being unhealthy, 50% of people who are classified as obese are actually perfectly healthy!
>Being fat is dictated by genetics, calorie counting is futile because it isn't exact!
The DENIAL is strong with this one! Excuses..

>Is he right, Veeky Forums?
LOL no he's full of shit, lame excuses, and broscience.

Belongs here:

>trusting a numale, dyel faggot to know about fitness

>>Being fat is dictated by genetics
Why were there so few fat people in Renaissance paintings, Greek statues, or even 1930's film? Clearly this gene just exploded across our population in the past 50 years, and it is completely coincidental that this happened at the exact same time as the greatest food surplus in history.

>Why were there so few fat people in Renaissance paintings
>He's never heard of Peter Paul Rubens
He was literally a THICC fag before THICC existed

So few != none at all
Faglord

Would you trust this man when it comes to nutrition and fitness?

He's literally the blue-pill version of a red-piller.
>"The sugar industry doesn't want you to be healthy, they want you to eat more sugar and they buy out scientists to make fake studies to show this!"
But suddenly when you take the next logical step (who owns the sugar industries?) is when you get called racist for noticing all the coronations are owned by Jews.

>coronations
I meant corporations, what drugs am I on?

Workout mixes, assuming he means preworkout, at the very least, have lots of caffeine, and often have lots of dangerous but effective drugs.
>99% of people who try to lose weight either fail or gain it back
This is true, because 99% of people are fucking loser faggots with no discipline
Not yet having diabetes is not being healthy. Obesity is itself a terrible health condition that causes dozens of others.
No.

this faggot is just the buzzfeed version of being an uneducated contrarian who spouts DID YOU KNOW bullshit that always manages to be wrong

I recall a couple years ago when it was 95% gain it back. The made up statistics just keep getting more pesamistic.

He's talking about the people that have extreme diets no?

>be 18
>278 lbs
>told if I don't do anything I'll be dead by 25
>told my blood pressure with be high, hypertension, diabetes etc
>but it is all normal levels

>26
>312 lbs
>told if I don't do anything I'll be dead by 30
>blood pressure is fine, no diabetes, heart rate is normal, literally nothing wrong with me

>33
>298 lbs
>told if I don't do anything I won't live to see 40
>blood pressure is still good, still top shape vitals

Can you get boners?

That is actually a representation of Bacchus, the God of carnal pleasures, who admirably indulges into food, drinks and sex. He's fat precisely because he eats all the time.

IIRC it included the wrote number of diets. The fat lady in your office that failed every year for 20 years? That's 20 data points.

Adam is a jewish name

Yeah but can you see your dick by looking straight down and without sucking in your gut?

sugar

Even in Russian Roulette you're safe 5/6 times. Eventually you'll bite the bullet

No one who looks like that can ever be right

Man.... I used to have respect for this guy