I'm a moron and bought 3 containers of this because of the carb/protein ratio. i thought it was vanilla flavor...

i'm a moron and bought 3 containers of this because of the carb/protein ratio. i thought it was vanilla flavor. i should have known it was too good to be true.

what's low carb and goes good with plain greek yogurt? no fancy recipes just something to mix in it

cut up strawberries mix it in, blueberries, oats fruit and yogurt in the fridge and make musseli, or just eat it

>being such a fuckboi you cannot even eat unflavored yoghurt

only in america

A little honey sweetens it right up. A little. Also, use in place of salad dressing or sour cream.

>the measure of a man is how he eats his yogurt
petty jealous virgin with a superiority complex detected

you literally called yourself a moron for buying unflavored yoghurt

youre the one with self-image problems

Kys

Powdered peanut butter and stevia

You can throw in in like a kale shake or something . I would suggest overnight oats but you said low carb. put it in your protein shake to sweeten it up?

just flavour it yourself with vanilla wtf

>he is to much of a pussy to eat regular yogurt
you probably use a pussy pad when squatting too

I'm not OP, just someone who doesn't like it plain, so fuck you and your judgement

I'd rather eat cottage cheese than a savory yogurt. Definitely needs some fruit or honey to sweeten it up.

I'm not the queer you responded to, but you're literally an in the closet child molesting baby faggot if you care about yogurt flavor

Get your boyfriend to cum in it you little faggot

Woah totally uncalled for

EAT YOUR TENDIES PLAIN, NO SALT, NO SAUCE, NO NOTHING

I'm eating some unflavoured Greek yogurt right now and I just added some three seed mix, raspberries work well too. Just experiment.

Buy some of the small flavored cups and mix it in a mug or bowl. Thats what I do.

Walnuts and shaved coconut

Here's my breakfast:
1 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
1/4 cup cottage cheese
1/8 cup crushed walnuts
2 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp ground Flax seed
1 scoop vanilla whey

That's the most confused breakfast I've ever seen.

STEVIA DIPSHIT

gotta confuse the digestive system for maximum weight loss.

On the real though, swap out the Greek and whey until after you lift so you don't get a huge morning insulin spike

What's wrong with a morning insulin spike?

Nothing he's just being retarded

you're gonna make a great bottom lad.

You slow down catabolism by a fuckin with no real reason to. Why slow down fat loss?

There's like

You know protein induces an insulin response too right?

>actually wanting to eat flavoured yogurt

>2017
>eating dairy products
it's like people WANT to die but are too much of a pussy for suicide

I have natural Greek yoghurt and a little bit of maple syrup and frozen berries when I'm feeling decadent.

pb2 and a lil bit of splenda = peanut butter yogurt

mix it with vanilla flavouring and liquid sweetener.

start with the sweetener, add slowly, and mix WELL with a hand mixer or immersion blender. add just until it goes from "ew yoghurt shouldn't be sweet" to "omg perfect balance of tart and sweet". then add vanilla to taste. chill in freezer. serve with whatever you feel like.

thank me later

protip: ad 2-3 squares of dark chocolate, shaved, to make mind-blowing stracciatella

>Sans lactose free

So they advertise that they are not lactose free?