Who's your favorite Veeky Forums-related Youtuber?

Who's your favorite Veeky Forums-related Youtuber?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9lSK2lV_YKY&t=725s
youtube.com/user/mitchelltom32
youtube.com/watch?v=6HV-wvNa2GM&list=PLNhFKPjedRnTvO3DoYx7GJeamJbIAt8-Q&index=19
youtu.be/lVg_wfcjrN4
youtube.com/user/AlphaTnation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so do you lay on the ground when you bench too?

Boogie2988

THICC VEGAN

Jeff Cavalier Athlean-X

Frank Yang

B U G S P O R T S
youtube.com/watch?v=9lSK2lV_YKY&t=725s

Dom

Scooby
Athlean X
Omar Isuf
Silent Mike
Alpha Destiny
Eric Bugenhagen

Scooby, alan thrall and zazef

Floor presses are GOAT, faggot.

Jujimufu

Dude is living the dream

Scooby, and scooby alone.

Simon and Garrett of Massthetics

Omar is good, Athlean guy is okay

scoops guy

These guys, plus Alphadestiny. Also GorillaZen (he's a PT though) and ScottHerman. Those five are my go-tos for how to do stuff.

I also watch old HodgeTwins.

For bants & laughs
>elgintensity
>Piano
>Janoy Crezva
>Hemingway

Alan Thrall

Scooby is good, but he has his biases. Jeff constantly puts out top notch content but he's always shilling his products which can get annoying, still he's by far the best IMO.

He can't even squat properly

>taking advice from someone called "omar"

this is Veeky Forums not /jihad/

How can someone watch HodgeTwins has always been a mystery to me. Had to close every video of theirs after a minute, because that shit is embodiment of cringe

Jason Genova.

>AlphaDestiny

I like his unorthodox training but he's a full-time cringelord. He talks about how alpha he is and how great his beard and neck training are. There's one Q&A where he talks about how he watches "alpha animes" for fucks sake. That makes him hard to take seriously. His response to Cassady Campbell was shit too. Also, his so called "mode", which essentially amounts to having 20% BF and milk skin is complete horseshit.

I try to take him seriously and try to take some of his advice on board but holy shit, he's just so cringey. Especially the fake Italian-American accent that he puts on despite him being Canadian.

Omar and friends for regular content. Been following Elliott Hulse for years. His content is good if you don't take it all to seriously and pick and choose what works for you.

Eric Bugenhagen

Scooby 4ever

AGH

WHY

I felt physical pain watching that

athlean x
Jeff nippard
Scott herman
Every other channel is a meme with some dude preaching broscience

none. all of them have turn into vlog lifestyles with edm slowed down lifting sessions.

papa eric bugenhagen
alpha destiny
canditotraining (HQ)
athlean X

and biggest natty inspo
youtube.com/user/mitchelltom32

Came here to post this

george leeman used to be my favorite before he went to thailand so he could buy real estate and pound boypussy

Why would you decide to do that exercice ? It loosk retarded, feels retarded, smell retarded, everything about it is shit

what's the point

Jason Genova and Lenny Persin

Antranik :^)

The One. The Only. The ICON

youtube.com/watch?v=6HV-wvNa2GM&list=PLNhFKPjedRnTvO3DoYx7GJeamJbIAt8-Q&index=19

athlean x dude

Alphadestiny all the way

I like Matt ogus, I sometimes watch Brad and of course Dom

TheRage191 aka the epic mike b....he's very motivational...pic and video related....
youtu.be/lVg_wfcjrN4

fitnessfaq

>ctrl + f
>no tyler1

im fucking ashamed

Essop merrick

that's called a floor press you ninny, and it preceded the bench press by 50 years.

lrn2hstry fgt

>It's older therefore it's better

>athlean x

>mournful tits

dude has the worst genetics/pectus excavatum in the history of bodybuilding. I cringe every time i see his torso, it's very sad

I gotcha

Boogie2988

Joe Weller???

Any of them over the fags you've all posted.

Dom/Mike Tornabene

Dude legit has a world class beautiful body in every way and is the confirmed natty limit. I'd literally buy a magazine with him on the cover.

his new show kinda blows tho

Made me chuckle have a (you)

Ogus and Lavado desu are favourites

There's nothing funny about boogy, this man is an inspiration

FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRKKKK

I like rich piana too

This guy kicks ass

freelee

>Scooby, alan thrall
+1

youtube.com/user/AlphaTnation
This one. He is 100% on roids, but he gives very good advise about actually lifting shit and getting stronger. Lots of good shit.
Alan Thrall and OmarIsuf as well.

Knee wraps on a hex bar... too fucking Kek