Alpha Manlet thread

Alpha Manlet thread

That's contradictory

if you have a gf then that guy can fuck your gf

>alpha
>manlet

And what the fuck are those jeans

Manelt here,
This guys looks awkward as fuck. His build is too much for me. Too thick and shit. To each their own.

5'8"

Thats why youre here and he's the image for the thread. Jeff is based af.

>alpha
>manlet

Choose one (1).

This is the weirdest looking human I've ever seen
>long ass neck
>tiny femurs and tibias
>short ass humerus
At least he has a nice guy smile

lmao post body u coping fuck

I'm 6'2 and my gf makes fun of manlets with me now. She's 5'9 and towers over guys

Daily reminder that everyone is a manlet sometimes

In that case I'll take the alpha, thanks.

what the fuck

Fuck off manlet scum. You look good in carefully cropped pictures, standing next to a 6+ ft guy you'll always just look like a wittle guy, you'll never look big or impressive however hard you try.

>She's 5'9 and towers over guys

t. manlet

Is he wearing jeggings? Why his jeans look cinched in the knee?

Ah, I see you have patrician taste too my friend

lmao left dude looks swole in that pic and it's just height

thjs isn't Veeky Forums go larp elsewhere

Didn't you know that everyone on Veeky Forums is 6'+ and has at least an 7.5" dick?

i'm 6'1 and 5.5x5

your theory btfo

>when you have so little life experience you cant even make up stories
lmao this is honestly pretty sad

Does this mean that taller people are taller than shorter people?

It means that manlets look ridiculous when standing next to normal sized people

guarntee those two dudes never feel like manlets

>oxymoron

hey there stumpy lil fella
*tussles your hair*

Interesting

The only man who can never be called a manlet is Robert Pershing Wadlow.

At least until there's someone taller than 8'11.1"

obligatory

Oxymoronic, more like.

The oxymoron

hahaha

Well he is like 5'4, on gear and obviously riddled with complexes about himself-him being alpha is a joke

Haha i am 5'10 and have an 8" dick so suck on that

this guy just looks ridiculous over compensating to the max.
least I don't the whole world now I got a small cock, but this nigger.

He looks ridiculous because he is extremely short, thus adopting the dwarfish appearance.

fuck yeah, post cock. no homo

>tfw 5'3 skeleton
>tfw never gonna make it
Just fucking end me now.

you are not even an actual grown human to be honest

>You think someone would really do that?
>Go on the internet and tell lies?

can Veeky Forums tell me how tall this dude is? also isn't the picture like widened?

He's 5"4' at best.

I would legit just end myself

no you wouldn't
you'd just get less women and be less confident, and that's about it

>getting less than 0
how?

getting dick duh lol
all manlets are gay

roid rage?

kek

This is so sad. He'd look like a chad if he was 6'3, now he just looks hilarious. Being short is truly the worst thing for a guy

>all manlets are gay

This. They are basically human fleshlights.

why are rugby players always fucking jacked like that
they all have the same body

Certain body types are selected for by certain sports, first of all. It's exactly like how you can expect to see a lot of tall basketball players. Secondly, they do train in ways that emphasize these features.

implying he isn't above chad status. TC was a sex symbol for a very long time and he still looks amazing (no homo). no woman cared about his height

Nah, being ugly is.
I wish id had cancer instead of being ugly, atleast you can cure cancer.

>no woman cared about his height
Because he became a sex symbol by being in movies where they pulled every trick in the book the make him look normal sized.
In real life the illusion drops fast.

(Not that most wouldn't still fuck him for being rich and famous but don't pretend that his being a midget wouldn't spoil it somewhat)

Imagine if Genghis Khan was that tall

HEIGHT
FRAME
FACE

I'm a manlet and this gave me a boner

go away, Blaha

might unironically put in my tinder profile "looking for tall woman to laugh at shortguys with"

LOOK MONEY STATUS
95% of your looks is determined by your face

just because i wouldnt date a victoria secret model that doesnt mean im in her league
this picture is stupid as fuck

>6'4.5
>ugly
>khv

i'd rather be a manlet and look good

No, it's like 50% height, 30% face, 20%leaness

>Be a woman
>Be 5'10
>Want a 'real man' who towers over her
>Always wear 5 inch heels
>Now 6'3
>Complains that she can't find a real man

Why do women do this? Are heels a shit test?

what's stopping you from wearing heels?

I'm socially maxed my man. We talking organising rooftop parties.
6'3
Lean and strong

Still a virgin because my face is beyond fucked up and it would cost me around 100k of plastic surgery to not be disgusting

and die in the harsh conditions he grew up with because being that tall is a huge hinderance?

>Men
>wearing heels

Post pic

they already do. wear lifts then

only autists try to break down attractiveness to percentages
youre pulling numbers out of your ass

Hot OC. Somebody please come explain to my boss why my desktop is littered with Veeky Forums screenshots about manlets.

knowing i will never be this sad makes me feel a bit better

Lets me practice my photoshop skills and have a bit of a rib at manlets at the same time. There are tons of other reasons I'm sad, this probably isn't one.

i can just imagine what kind of self image problems people are having when they care so much about how tall someone else is

kek

>I'm tall, guys
>guys, I have a big dick, ok?
>Guys, fuck my gf and see how disappointed she is

I bet youre a real fun person irl.

youre not just sad but have no self-awareness. thats like a premium ticket to suicide

All the weak faggots and chad lite's go to football and all the strong fats and chad's play rugby.

plus all that full body padless contact builds up your neck. I know of a Fireman who survived a horrific car crash because his thick neck stopped his shit snapping

>TFW you will never be a manlet with a tall thick Brazilian mommy gf

Life is suffering

>Socially Maxed
>Still a virgin

ahahaha okay

Hahaha why do all these non-DYELS look so fucking terrible when they do have their clothes on for once.

>Buttmad over a picture that took 3 minutes to make
wew, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt for a minute

This. There are so many small framed kids playing rugby in school. But after a certain level ambition and hard work arent enough, and guys with physical traits will inevitably have an advantage when it comes to the sport.
In the case of rugby, being robust is highly advantageous. Its not that there arent lanklets or skellies that are in rugby teams, but they will never become professional athletes or great players. But they can participate

For such a fucking ruthless sport, Rugby is actually much higher class than Football. You wouldn't find Chadington Swolesworth the 4th kicking a football about, but you can bet your ass he was involved in Rugby at Eton and was probably captain of the team at his Oxbridge university.

im 185cm and literally never in 22 years i thought about my height. people who identify and build their persona around one specific thing are always miserable and i feel sorry for them.
but i cant believe how much of an autismo you have to be to try to brag about your height on a korean cartoon website when youre admittedly some sad cuck

>Chadington Swolesworth IV
kek, nice trips

Of course I am, because I'm responding to someone doing the same thing. My point is that height is massively more important than the rest. The numbers I made up aren't important.

>lists his height
>talks about talking height

When did I brag about my height or build my persona around it? I could be a manlet for all you know and just having a laugh.
Here's my counter-point, I can't believe how much of an autismo you have to be to try and psychoanalyze an anonymous poster on a Mongolian horse saddling forum when you admittedly don't care about height.

>tfw I made the screencap

>The user I'm responding to is retarded, therefore I will do the exact same to prove him wrong.
Holy fucking shit, this board surprises me every day. Can you even function with being this retarded?