Is there any nation that has been more JUSTED than Poland?

Is there any nation that has been more JUSTED than Poland?

youtube.com/watch?v=jV98XaAlg1o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xNWULtFmjEo
youtu.be/stEuQamTLXw
youtube.com/watch?v=bK2ERpXKa_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Someone should make an "A Brief History of Germany" video for Poland, I feel it would have a lot of potential.

>around 800 years of relevance
>123 years under occupation
>ww2 and gommunism
sure there were plenty of bad times but there are nations who had it worse like persians, armenians, balkan slavs, hungarians etc
t. polack who doesn't likes "wow poland had it so bad" meme that is spawned by foreigners who usually think history begins with start of ww2, or even worse when our own countrymen spew this shit with that "muh martyrdom" attitude that has weird mix of inferiority/superiority syndrome

>123 years under occupation
>ww2 and gommunism
if that didn't happen we would have likely ended up just as the west did in today's time, they are valuable lessons to take note from

I doubt that. Polacks weren't a colonial nation

The PLC still had few colonies.
youtube.com/watch?v=xNWULtFmjEo

>around 800 years of getting pushed around by German settlers

We didn't need nigger colonies in Africa or the Caribbean, we were colonizing the hohols which are equivalent to niggers.

Is that how you portray it? They were peasants runing away from poverty, not settlers.

Ostsiedlung got overblown by German propaganda.

It doesn't matter, our economy is soaring and we retain our ethnic identity while other European countries like Germany or France are headed towards economic instability and multicultural societies mirroring those of ghettos like Brazil.

Friendship with Europe ended, now Turkey is my best friend. 340 years late though.

>They were peasants runing away from poverty
So they ran away from poverty (in their much more prosperous country) and then all of a sudden the whole country belonged to them and Slavs became an underclass?

It's never too late.

Caliph Andrzej Duda (ra) will declare jihad on you European kafir.

If German states were so great, why didn't they stay in their shitholes then?

If England was so great, why did Anglos colonize Africa?
I guess this means that England was poorer than Africa and the Anglos were fleeing from poverty.

England was a backwater shithole for majority of their history though.

>runing away from poverty
You are of course aware that German settlement in Poland was literally encouraged by the Polish state because it was so impoverished and needed Germans to found and build up towns for them? They were so desparate that they offered the Germans extremely favourable terms of settlement, so it's not really surprising that peasants would take the opportunity.

But I suppose you're right, it makes far more sense that a rich and flourishing Polish state would go to great lengths to encourage poor peasants from neighbouring shitholes to settle in their cities.

Why do you Poles make threads about Poland 24/7 in Veeky Forums? Frankly you're not that important historically and it's starting to get annoying.

poolacken mongols genocided Prussian Europeans, they are not "justed"

Hammer the G*rms until they despair of living - Ótto von Biŝmąrck

Here's a more symbolic and less informative, but in my opinion more interesting video. Also it's a bit propagandish.
youtu.be/stEuQamTLXw
t. Pole

When?
youtube.com/watch?v=bK2ERpXKa_U

Hungary.

Vietnam

>poolacken mongols genocided Prussian Europeans
It was German knights that genocided Western Balts.

You're acting as if French, Belgians and Dutch didn't colonize Germany after Thirty Years War.

Or after the Saxon massacre done by Charlemagne.

Am I, though?